Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tales of a Killjoy

Tales of a Killjoy

by Anthrax_Angel 3 reviews

Tales of the Killjoy Anthrax Angel and her battle against BL/ind

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-05 - Updated: 2010-12-06 - 1035 words

-1Illiterate
“We are here to make things better” the first proclamation made by Better Living Industries in the heart of Battery City, before life in the zones existed, back when we all lived our own life, back when we were in control it seems so long ago. This is my story the story of Anthrax Angel one of the most wanted Killjoys running through the Zones. This is for the Killjoys of the future who will hopefully not exist but will tell this story or ones like it to their children in hopes of avoiding the same mess we’ve landed ourselves in.

The year is 2019 by the old calendar, I live the life of any killjoy roaming the zones, never stay in one place to long, always watch your back and die with your mask on f you have to. Currently I’m in my favourite hideout its and old house built into the face of a mountain at the edge of Zone 3, it’s the perfect hideout and the one place I feel halfway safe. The edges of the zones are the best place to they so often get over looked because there is a shoot out in Zone 3 and the Danger Gang is through a wicked party in Zone 4, the border is just between here and there.

I was in the garage when I herd the news, I was under my Impala trying to get into working order listening to the radio like always, “I have sad news motor-babies the Gangs been ghosted taken out by BLi during a heist in Battery City bringing back precious cargo. This is a hard hit fro Killjoys across the zones, this message goes out to the Anthrax Angel if your listening its time” I sat up when I herd the gang was dead knocking my head pretty good and rolled out from under the Impala and grabbed the radio listening for anything else but all there was only static. I sat on the concrete and rested my head on my knees this wasn’t possible the Kid could be dusted he was to fast, I took a couple of deep breaths to steady myself before popping up. I grabbed my helmet, black with red wings on it courtesy of Poison, my bag and climbed onto my bike peeling out of the garage at top speed toward the station, Dr. D had some explaining to do.

It took the better part of the night to get to the station, the sun was peeking over the top of the horizon when I lifted panel and enter the station “sup Doc” I said as I enter the main room within seconds I felt pony’s gun on the back of my neck, “you gonna kill another killjoy Pony that’s gonna get you in a lot trouble” I say. “Pony put your gun down its Angel” Dr. D says as he wheels over to us, it always amazed me how much authority the old man had, he was the voice of the Zones and I think that made us all a little to comfortable with the fact this man was a bad ass of the 50th degree. “yup in the flesh at least for now” I say grasping his hand “its good to see you again its been to long” he says “apparently, now you gonna tell me why those 4 went into the heart of Battery City to get themselves killed” I said plopping down on the ancient love seat.

“Well you seem about a month ago there was a group of Dracs sweeping through the gang took them on they lost and they took the Girl” Dr. D says rolling over to where I sat “shit, why didn’t you broadcast and try and get me here” I said putting my head into my hands. “I wanted to I did, but Poison said no I’ll tell yeah Kobra nearly took off to find you but Poison talked him out of it, said the less people involved the better.” I just shook my head how stupid could they be I was at the top of the Exterminators lists just like them and it wasn’t cause I sat on my damn thumbs all day. “they went in got the Girl but got surrounded on the way out Fun Ghoul tried to hold them off so Jet Star could get to safety but they were already out side.” “Did you get the girl?” I asked scared to get the answer “we got her me, Pony and Cheri where there and managed to get her out.” Just as he finished the Girl ran in throwing herself at me “hey kiddo” I said holding her close “heard you got into a little clap with some Dracs” I said pulling her into my lap even though she was a little big for it. She nodded into my neck “it’s my fault” she whispered “hey now that’s not true it’s BLi’s fault, not your” I said squeezing her. “You should probably take off before the Dracs show” Dr. D said I nodded “hey you’re ready to go for a ride” I said standing her up, she nods and then hugs everyone before we head outside.

“filled her up, but some extra ammo in your pack” Pony says standing next to my bike “thanks Pony” I say taking my helmet and handing it to the Girl “see you round” I put on my goggles and bandana throwing my leg over the bike before hauling the Girl up behind me “hold on tight.” We take of down the road heading back to the Garage, I wish the Impala was running, I would have to get it running soon because there is no way I can go around with the Girl on the back of my bike. I sighed why did they have to be so stupid, they could have put out a call, I would have come in a heartbeat and maybe they’d be fine, I shook my head I couldn’t beat myself up I had the Girl to protect I have to stay focused if I can.
Sign up to rate and review this story