Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Original Sin

Bad Blood

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Narcissa is going to take a potions quiz...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Narcissa - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-12-07 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 2316 words

-1TrainWreck
Five days before we were shipped off for Christmas break, I found myself scurrying along the corridor to Potions. We had a quiz today and I supposed that I ought to be there on time at least. I would probably fail the quiz since I hadn't been able to concentrate on much of anything in class lately, but I might as well not get points marked off for being tardy as well.

The corridors were rather empty and I figured class might have already started. I picked up my pace, whipped around the corner, and almost whacked right into someone. Luckily, I was able to stop myself before I did actually whack into them. Making my feet come to a quick halt, I found myself less than two centimeters away from Lucius.

I stared at him with a number of mixed emotions, unsure of what to say to him. Where did our relationship stand? As far as I knew, it was over. After all, Lucius had never made any more attempts to come find me after Tom's torture. And like I said earlier, I didn't blame him. I wouldn't done the same. The pain that caused him was certainly not worth me. I would have done the same in his situation...right? Well, maybe not. Maybe the pain was worth my totally gorgeous, loving guy.

I stumbled backwards from Lucius and contemplated what to say. The quiz from Potions was now the last thing on my mind. I could worry about that later. Finally, after staring at Lucius for a shocked moment, I hurried around him and continued down the corridor. I decided that pretended he didn't exist was probably the best method for getting over him. Besides, I remembered that the last words he had said to me was that he didn't want me. He had also given me one of those nasty sneers that he usually save for people like Molly Prewett or Arthur Weasley. I didn't want to see another one of those sneers aimed at me ever again.

Trying to run away Lucius and the memories he had created in my brain, I picked up my pace and hurried onwards to Potions. Just as I reached the end of the hall, a hand clasped my shoulder and brought me to a standstill. I attempted to keep walking, but the hand was too strong. Well, either that or I was just really weak. That would make sense that I was just weak. I hadn't eaten for a while and I hadn't slept much either lately. Everything about me was tired, weak, and all I really wanted to do was lay down and forget the pain.

Unfortunately, Lucius had no intent on letting me do that. Still holding my shoulder, he spun me around and gave me a questioning look. Searching my face, he raised an eyebrow and said, "What? Are you avoiding me or something?" I opened my mouth and was about to retort something nasty about it being him was avoiding me. However, I shut my mouth before I could get the words out. What use would arguing do? It would only upset me. Better just be nice to Lucius and move on.

Pulling myself into my shell, I replied in a clipped, cold voice, "I have no idea what you're talking about. I have a quiz for Potions I should be taking in exactly two minutes. So if you don't mind, I'll be going now." Not even bothering to meet Lucius' beautiful gray eyes, I ripped sharply out of his grasp and went back to shuffling down the hallway.

The clicking from someone else's shoes sounded and I knew I was being followed. Annoyed, I whirled around and found myself face to face with Lucius again. Really pissed off now, I found myself almost shouting, "What the hell do you want? You've been avoiding me for almost a month now and you suddenly decide you want to talk to me? I'm sorry, but that does so not work for me!"

So much for my calm attitude. That had kind of gone up in flames. Lucius frowned at my words and gave me a hurt look, "Cissa, listen to me. No, wait, look at me first." I was still avoiding his eyes and was staring at my shoes. Sighing, Lucius continued on, "This was for your own good! If Tom catches us together again, he'll torture both of us. I could never let myself be the reason of your pain."

Lucius' words kind of caught me off guard. Was there a possibility that he still loved me through all this? Maybe he had just been avoiding me because of what Tom had threatened. Maybe he hadn't wanted to avoid me after all! Feeling a little glimmer of hope, I jerked my head up to meet Lucius' eyes and asked in a hopeful voice, "Do you still love me, Lucius?"

Raising an eyebrow at me, Lucius replied, "Of course I do. Why would you be under the impression that I don't?" Feeling a sudden sense of relief washing through me, I actually smiled for the first time in weeks and replied, "A couple of reasons. First, there was the fact that you were avoiding me. Then there was also the fact that you told me you didn't want me that night after Tom had been torturing you. I believed you...I thought you didn't want me anymore."

Shaking his head, Lucius replied haphazardly, "Oh Cissa, you really take things too seriously, don't you? The only reason why I said that was to get you up to your dormitory. Tom could've come out the door and into the common room at any moment. We all know that hell would've broken loose if Tom had caught you and me in there together."

Lucius did have a good point there. I nodded to acknowledge that I understood his reasoning. Lucius went on, "And for the avoiding you thing, I think you're smart enough to figure that out on your own, hm? I think it's obvious that the reason I was avoiding you was because I love you and I never want to see anyone hurt you."

Lucius' words were like music to my ears. Suddenly, the cloud of depression that had been haunting me over the last few weeks lifted and the sunshine broke through. Smiling widely, I replied, "Oh. I'm sorry then. I shouldn't have been accusing you of avoiding me then. It was stupid. I guess I had just missed you so much that I wanted to yell at you if that makes any sense at all..."

Listening to my words, I found that they made absolutely no sense. Lucius didn't seem to care though. Tilting his face so some loose strands of blonde hair fell into his eyes, he replied, "I've missed you too, Cissa. God, I've missed you more than even you know." A passion and need came over both of us and potions was quickly forgotten.

Lucius place his hands on my hips and drew me close to him. I tucked right up into all the curves and contours of his body. Right up next to each other, Lucius leaned down and swept his lips over mine. We took turns treating the other with sweet, soft kisses that were even more gentle than the caress of butterfly wings.

Alright, yes, we probably shouldn't have been making out in the middle of the hallway, but neither of us could really help it at the moment. When you're so in love, you become blind to everything but your partner. Lucius continued to press me up tighter against him and our kisses become longer and harder. My nipples immediately perked up from my breasts being pushed against Lucius' chest and an overwhelming craziness came over me; I actually wanted to have sex right her and now in the middle of the hallway.

Telling myself this was insane, I tried to shake the silly thoughts out of my head. Unfortunately, they would not go away. I could feel Lucius pressing against me too. He obviously wanted me. That gave me a little feeling of satisfaction. At least I wasn't the only one who felt so passionate about our relationship. Parting my lips as an invitation for Lucius to further the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his body and clung to him like I would never let him go. I loved him too much; he mustn't ever leave me again.

Lucius took the invitation and probed my lips gently with his tongue in a teasing manner. Meanwhile, I felt his hands travel lightly up my hips and to the edge of my skirt. Wanting Lucius to stop teasing me and to just get his tongue in my mouth, I opened my lips farther and tilted my head back with a low moan. A warm, soft tongue finally slipped in between my parted lips and rested gently on top of my own tongue in a gesture of adoration and affection.

As our tongues brushed up against each other, Lucius slipped a hand under my skirt and started fingering the edge of my panties lightly. I shuddered under his touch as he drew near to my bikini line. I didn't think anyone had ever touched me here before. Well, actually, that wasn't quite true. Walden had touched me around this area and had even touched my little slit when he had been attempting to rape me. That situation had been way different than this one though. It had been fueled by debolic feelings whereas everything Lucius and I did today was fueled only by love and passion.

If the two of us had been thinking right, we probably should've known that we should at least step into a classroom if we were going to make out like this. After all, someone is bound to walk down the corridor. Hogwarts is huge and there are always people flitting around. But no, Lucius and I had not been thinking right. All we could think about was each other.

Tongues still resting on top of each other and my arms fastened tightly around Lucius' neck, Lucius decided to push me even farther. His hand ran over my panties and found its way to my thigh. It crept up the inside of my thigh and got dangerously near to the most intimate part of my body. I gave a little squeak as Lucius stroke the inside of my thigh and gasped in an agonized voice, "Touch me there. Oh god, I want you bad."

I didn't specify where I wanted Lucius to touch me, but I think it was pretty obvious to both of us where I was talking about. It didn't help that a few warm droplets had slipped down my thigh and were making a mess of me. Lucius looked passionate gray eyes with me and brought his hand up my thigh even more and was just about to stroke me when...

"Lucius Malfoy! What in the world do you think you're doing to that poor innocent girl?" a voice called out in shock from behind us. Now I was pretty glad I had abandoned my crazy inclination to have sex in the corridor. That would definitely have ended up in disaster. Lucius immediately slipped his hand away from my leg and tore his lips off of mine. I was left feeling kind of weak and even more needy than before. Lucius filled a hole inside of me that nobody else could fill.

Turning around, I saw Arthur Weasley looking at Lucius with horror and disdain. His brown eyes were wide and he looked as if he couldn't believe what he had just seen. What had he just seen exactly anyways? Hopefully nothing too bad. I didn't think what Lucius and I had been doing was that bad really. Like I said earlier, it wasn't like we had been having sex in the corridor or something.

"Pardon me?" Lucius asked, looking down at Arthur with just as much disdain and arrogance written all over his face. "I'm sorry, but I simply have no idea what you mean." I liked the way Lucius always feigned innocence. I loved his attitude and the way he handled situations. There was nothing not to love about him. So glad that I had made him mine, I couldn't help but take a step closer to him.

Anger seemed to flash over Arthur's face as he looked at the two of us. Finally, all hell broke loose and he yelled, "Fuck you, Lucius! Of course you know exactly what I mean! You're trying to get this young girl's virginity; that's clear enough. I wouldn't let her do it. We all know that you'll have a one-night stand with her and then dump her aside like garbage. I know how you treated Molly."

Molly? What was Arthur talking about? From the way he had said his words, it almost sounded like he was saying that Lucius had fucked Molly and taken her virginity. This didn't seem right, but my pulse started racing anyways and I looked up at Lucius with concern. Trying to get his gaze focused on Arthur over to me, I touched his forearm gently and said, "What happened with you and Molly, Lucius?" Lucius stiffened at my touch and gave Arthur one last sneer before turning back to me.

"Nothing, obviously, Cissa," Lucius sniffed as if Molly were far below his ranks. Continuing onwards, he replied, "Why, she's a filthy little mudblood lover just like Arthur here. Maybe they should just get married and have a dirty muggle-loving family that disgraces the names of every other wizard on this fucking planet."

Arthur couldn't take it any longer. He pulled out his wand, pointed it at Lucius, and said something in a low tone.
Sign up to rate and review this story