Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Original Sin

Hunt You Down

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Walden is intent on hurting Narcissa...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Narcissa - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-12-07 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 2240 words

-1Illiterate
I wasn't sure what Arthur's spell was, but I assumed it couldn't be good. Luckily, Lucius ducked out of the way just in time. Purple sparks went flying over his head and smacked the corridor wall behind him. There was a loud smacking sound as the sparks hit the wall. There was a rule against dueling in corridors, but Lucius and Arthur both seemed to have forgotten about that.

Lucius had already grabbed his wand and now had it aimed at Arthur. His eyes were cold and hard as he murmured, "Crucio!" Before the spell left his wand, I grabbed onto Lucius' arm and yanked it downwards so that the spell went flying past Arthur and ricocheted along the walls instead. Giving Lucius a look of horror, I tried to get him to see reason, "Lucius, that's an unforgivable curse! You can't just go throwing those out. You could be expelled or go to prison for that."

Lucius frowned and must've realized that I was right. Slowly, he turned back to Arthur, but it was too late. Arthur was pissed and on fire. His red hair was sticking up on all ends and the fury burned throughout his whole body. Furious at Lucius trying to use an unforgivable curse on him, Arthur's next spell was merciless. It caught Lucius off guard and hit him hard in the chest.

The curse was so strong that it knocked Lucius off his feet and sent him toppling to the ground. Long strands of blonde hair fell into his face and he landed hard on his back. I immediately threw myself down on the floor next to Lucius to see what was wrong with him. It looked like he had had the breath knocked out of his lungs and was struggling for air. He gasped and choked, but didn't seem to be able to get a normal breath of oxygen that he needed to survive.

Not understanding what was going on, it took me a few minutes before I realized that Arthur was the cause of this. Now I was the one seriously pissed. Wrapping an arm tightly around Lucius' shoulders to prop him into a sitting position, I turned to Arthur and yelled, "What the hell are you playing at? Stop it! Stop it right now! Can't you see you're hurting him?"

Arthur had been wearing a sickly smile on his face as he watched Lucius continue to choke and sputter for air in my arms. Finally, Arthur turned to me. His smile vanished and he said in a low voice, "Someday you'll thank me for this, Narcissa. All Lucius does is want to use you. He'll sleep with all the pretty girls, get them pregnant, and leave them after they're pregnant. You don't want to be one of those girls. You have way too much potential in life and no offense, but I don't think you're strong enough to have a child."

Okay, where the hell had all this come from? Lucius was not having sex with all the girls in Slytherin and I certainly wasn't going to get pregnant! Arthur must still be believing the Natasha rumor. And what was up with Arthur saying I was too weak to have a child anyways? Why did everyone always think I was weak? It was getting rather annoying to hear that all the time.

Upset at Arthur for insulted me, lying about Lucius, and causing my lover pain, the next words out of my mouth were not nice at all, "Do you think I fucking give a shit? Of course I don't! I love Lucius and if you're stupid enough to believe the Natasha rumor, then that's your own fucking fault! So before you kill the man I love and get sent to Azkaban, get your wand away from him, motherfucker!"

I didn't use to swear. The old Narcissa had never used a bad word in public. Hogwarts and Lucius had changed me and my personality quite a bit though. Anyone causing Lucius pain broke my heart and I wanted to kill them. That's how all the swear words ended up tumbling out of my mouth.

Arthur gave me a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-her look, but didn't bother to lower his wand. I looked hysterically from Arthur to Lucius and then back to Arthur. Lucius was struggling for breath even harder now. His chest rose and fell much too quickly and his eyes started to glaze over and he began to stop struggling. I had to do something! Quick!

Not really giving a damn about what I was doing, I leapt up from where I was kneeling on the floor, dashed across the room, and knocked hard into Arthur. The two of us went tumbling to the ground and landed on the hard tile floor with a loud clunk. Arthur's wand went spinning across the room and I ended up crouching on top of him. Not wanting to take any chances of him putting up a fight, I pointed my own wand at his chest and cried out, "Stupefy!"

The spell worked and Arthur immediately became still. He wasn't dead or even in pain; he was just resting. I left Arthur lying there on the floor and hurried back to where Lucius was laying. He was lying on the ground quite still now and didn't appear to be moving. I threw myself down on the ground and gazed anxiously into his eyes. They were glazed and unmoving.

Panicking, I did the only thing I could think of doing. I straddled Lucius' body, lowered my lips to his, parted them, and breathed air back into his lungs while pressing on his chest at the same time in an attempt to get the blood moving again. At first, my attempts were futile. I couldn't give up though. Lucius couldn't be dead. Of course not!

I puffed air into his mouth more quickly now and pressed onto his chest with as much force as I could. Finally, there was a small cough and Lucius blinked slightly. I tore my mouth away from his and watched to see what would happen. Lucius gave a gasp for air, inhaled, and slowly his eyes unglazed. Still a bit frantic, I asked nervously, "Are you okay? What can I do to help?"

Somehow managing to give me a small smile, Lucius replied, "Well, you could start by getting off my chest so I can breathe." Oops, looking down, I realized I was sitting on Lucius' chest. That obviously wasn't helping the situation out at all. I tried to quickly scurry away, but Lucius caught my arm and pulled me back onto his lap. I toppled against his chest there and sat between us legs staring up at him with a mixture of love, concern, affection, and anxiety.

Meeting my gaze, Lucius rolled his eyes, "I'm fine. Really. But that goddamn motherfucker..." Lucius' gray eyes turned nasty and he looked over to where Arthur was lying unconscious on the floor. Apparently not realizing that he had been knocked unconscious before, Lucius' eyebrows shot up in surprise and he peered over at me, "What happened to Arthur here?"

Not bothering to look over at Arthur's rigid form, I replied, "Ah, nothing really. I just stunned him. I...I think he was going to kill you, Lucius. I was really scared. Promise me you'll stay away from him and stop causing trouble?" Lucius hesitated and then replied, "I wasn't really the one causing trouble, you know. Arthur was the one who got all defensive when he found us making out. You know, I'm starting to think that Arthur here has a little crush on you, Cissa."

I hadn't thought about this before, but it could be true. Arthur did seem to be overly protective of my virginity which really should be none of his business! Making a face, I replied, "That's kind of gross. I don't like Arthur at all. I only want you." As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I realized it wasn't a complete truth.

Visions from a few months ago came tumbling back into my eyes. I remembered kissing smooth lips, looking into dark eyes, and feeling the brush of black hair against my cheek. Yes, I had wanted Severus then. I still hadn't been able to figure out what I felt for him now. It was all so confusing. But anyways, there was no need for Lucius to hear about any of this.

Completely oblivious to my thoughts about Severus, Lucius tucked me into his arm and replied, "I want you too. You're so pretty...so perfect..." Lucius trailed off and buried his face in my hair. I could feel he wanted me really badly now and that I was probably getting him really turned on by sitting in his lap like this. The devilish part of me decided to tease him a bit. I ran my hands over his leg and started tickling the inside of his thigh very gently.

Suddenly, out of literally the middle of nowhere, a tongue clicked and a voice of shock and surprise said, "Well, well, what do we have here? I see Lucius and Narcissa. Not a surprise really even though they are disobeying the Dark Lord again. I also see an unconscious Arthur Weasley. And there's a wand just lying here on the floor. What a pity it hasn't been claimed. Why, I think I'll just take it for myself. But anyways, do either of you want to explain what happened here? If not, I could always tell the Dark Lord."

Looking up, my face contorted in hatred as I found myself staring up at Walden. There was no sign of the Walden I had first met anymore. He wore a debolic smile on his face and his black eyes glittered sadistically. I quickly pulled my hand away from Lucius' thigh even though I really wanted to keep touching him and turned to look up at Walden.

"What happend is that Arthur Weasley tried to kill Lucius. If I hadn't intervened, Lucius could be dead right now. But anyways, I don't see how this is any of your business. Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I asked in an attempt to get Walden to go away. I didn't like being around him. He always creeped me out and made me feel very uncomfortable.

"Aren't you suppose to be at class?" Walden returned the question to me with his devilish smile. Oh shit, he kind of had me on that one. I had totally forgot all about how I was suppose to be taking the quiz for Potions right now. Knowing that I had been caught, Walden smirked and said, "I was in class actually. However, poor Professor Slughorn was all concerned about your well being, so he sent me to find you. So here I am now."

Ugh, it only figured that Professor Slughorn would happen to send Walden to come find me. Now I knew I didn't really have choice but to go back to potions. That sucked. I wanted to stay with Lucius and no fucking way was I going to go back to potions alone with Walden. Only god knows what felonies he would inflict upon me if we did that!

"Alright, fine," I stated, deciding it was best just to give up the battle before it even started. "I'll go back to potions now. Happy?" Walden didn't answer for a very long moment. Instead, he circled around Lucius and me sitting on the floor for a few minutes. Looking both of us over, he said, "You know, I don't think I am happy. I'm not happy at all at finding you two alone here. I thought I told you I didn't want you touching her, Lucius? Narcissa is mine."

"Um, excuse me!" I burst out indignantly. "Can you stop talking like I'm an object and not a person? I have feelings too, you know. And if you're not aware of this already, I don't 'belong' to anyone, least of all you. If I'm going to give up a part of myself to someone, Lucius is going to get it and not you. So we don't we all just calm down and go to potions?"

I was willing to let everything go even though I was convulsing with rage inside, but unfortunately, Lucius was not able to do that. Narrowing his eyes into slits, he tossed the blonde strands of hair back from his face and said in a menacing voice, "You're the one who needs to stay away from Cissa."

"Oh really?" Walden said in a sly voice. A thin smile appeared on his lips as he drew closer to us and he asked in a mocking voice, "So what are you going to do when I do this?" Walden stuck out his foot and kicked my breast hard. The pain was quite severe and thudded backwards against Lucius. If he hadn't been sitting there, I probably would've cracked my skull open.

Lucius yanked his wand out angrily and murmured, "Fuck you, Walden, you're definitely going to pay for that..." Walden seemed unfased by Lucius' threats. With a teasing smirk on his face, he replied, "Bring it on then, Malfoy! I think you're all just fancy words anyways. You're not very skilled at fighting. I mean, even mudblood lover Arthur Weasley could take you down!"
Sign up to rate and review this story