Categories > Original > Romance > The Duet

On Top of the World

by musicfreak17 1 review

Kaitie has some news for Eric

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-12-07 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 475 words

1Ambiance
Two updates in two days...pretty good if I do say so myself x)...although it's a short one =/ (lol, that's what she said)

"Luv Ya 5":http://ficwad.com/story/142181

*

About two weeks ago, Chris and Toni had some news to tell Kaitie and Eric…first, Chris was quitting the music business. Why? That’s the second point…the couple got engaged.
That day, Kaitie was feeling sick, so she wasn’t showing her happiness as much as she wanted to.

A week passed, and she was still feeling sick…she was constantly vomiting, she couldn’t keep anything down, she was craving really odd things, and she had missed her time of the month…
This can only mean one thing, but she didn’t want to tell Eric before she was sure.
“Eric, I’ll be back, I’m gonna go to the doctors to see what’s with this sickness.”
“Do you want me to go with you?”
“No, no, you can stay here. I’ll be back soon.”
“Okay. I love you honey bunches of oats!”
“Love you too Eric-Pie!”

Later that day, she got a call from the doctor’s office.
“Oh fudge. Okay, thank you…yea, I will. Bye.”
Eric walked in, “who was that?”
“Umm, Toni.”
“What’d she want?”
“Umm, she wanted to know where to buy handcuffs.”
“She wha—I don’t even want to know…”
Kaitie praised herself for her quick thinking.

That Friday, Kaitie was planning to tell Eric what the doctor had told her. She recruited Toni to help her with her plan.
She didn’t know how he would react.

Friday came and Kaitie and Toni went over to Eric and Chris’ apartment to have a game night.
After Chris and Eric put down their words…which just HAD to be naughty 7____7 it was Toni’s turn.
“E-R-I-C”
“Why’d you use my name?”
“‘Cause those are the letters I had.”
He just shook his head and looked at Chris…who was laughing.

Then came Kaitie’s turn.
She put a hand-made equals sign block thing next to ‘Eric’ before putting down her letters.
“D-A-D-D-Y”

Eric looked up at Kaitie with wide eyes…”what?”
“Eric, you’re gonna be a dad…I’m pregnant!”
He did nothing but sat there looking like he saw a ghost.
Kaitie got scared, “Eric?”

Slowly but surely, a smile appeared on his face before standing up and screaming “WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
He then ran up to Kaitie and picked her up before spinning her around in circles.
“Ah honey, this is so great!!”

He put her down and looked at her straight in the eyes before leaning in for a kiss.
“Honey bunches of oats, this is the greatest damn day of my life!”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”

Awwww, they having a baby! Rate and Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story