Categories > Original > Romance > The Duet

When It's Time

by musicfreak17 0 reviews

It’s been a few months since Toni and Chris’ wedding…when Kaitie caught the bouquet

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-09 - 1063 words

0Unrated
Oh yea! Another chapter!!

"Luv Ya 5":http://ficwad.com/story/142181

Enjoy!

*

~ May 18, 2015 ~

Kaitie sat in her room, looking at herself in the mirror.
Is this really happening? It came so fast.
Toni came in behind her, in a pretty blue dress, with a smile on her face. “Are you ready? Noelle is waiting outside already…and you’re sisters.”
Kaitie let out a deep breath, trying to get out as much nerves as possible.
Toni walked out of the little room, followed by Kaitie and her flowing dress.
The music soon started, and her sisters walked out with their escorts, followed by Noelle and her escort…Zacky…and then Toni and her escort and best-man…Chris.

Next, it was Kaitie’s turn.
All eyes were on her, but there was only one pair of eyes she was focusing on…Eric’s.
Once she reached him, she took his hand and smiled, waiting for this to continue

“Do you, Kaitlin Britanny Mills take Eric Striffler, to live together as friend and mate? Will you love him as a person, respect him as an equal, sharing joy as well as sorrow, triumph as well as defeat. Will you stand by him in sickness and in health, in poverty or in wealth, and keep him beside you as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.”

“Do you, Eric Striffler take Kaitlin Britanny Mills, to live together as friend and mate? Will you love her as a person, respect her as an equal, sharing joy as well as sorrow, triumph as well as defeat. Will you stand by her in sickness and in health, in poverty or in wealth, and keep her beside you as long as you both shall live?”

“I definitely do.”

Then came the vows…

“I love you Kaitie as I love no other. All that I am I share with you. I take you to be my wife through health and sickness, through plenty and want, through joy and sorrow, now and forever.

"I love you Eric as I love no other. All that I am I share with you. I take you to be my husband through health and sickness, through plenty and want, through joy and sorrow, now and forever."

“The rings please.”

"The wedding ring is a symbol of eternity. It is an outward sign of an inward and spiritual bond, which unites two hearts in endless love. And now as a token of your love and of your deep desire to be forever united in heart and soul, you, Eric Stiffler, may place a ring on the finger of your bride."

"Kaitie, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness to you."

"By the same token Kaitlin Britanny Mills, you may place a ring on the finger of your groom."

"Eric, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness to you."

“I now pronounce you man and wife…you may kiss the bride.”

The audience roared for the newly wed couple as Eric took a hold of Kaitie and crashed his lips onto hers.
The radiant smile that appeared on both their faces when they pulled apart proved that this truly was the greatest day of both their young lives.

The Reception
As dinner started, it was time for the maid-of-honor and best-man to give their speeches.

M.O.H: “……and to make my long story short, all I can say is, Kaitie, I love you and I hope you have a great life with your man. And Eric, I love you too…but don’t you ever hurt her or I’ll have to kick your ass!”
Everyone laughed. “…Good luck you two.”

Now it was Chris’ turn, and he was already buzzing from the limo ride and open bar.
“Oh my God! My best friend is married! Dude, I fucken love you…to the max! And Kaitie, you’re awesome! You guys, totally, deserve each other. I’m so happy for you! Go make lots of babies! You guys already got a head start on that anyways ;).”
Kaitie, laughing, turned to Toni to see her do a facepalm. Guess who isn’t going anywhere near the open-bar anymore tonight.

As soon as the speeches were done and dinner was over, it was time for the first dance.
The song they chose to dance to was “When It’s Time” by Green Day
And as they swayed to the beat, they looked lovingly into each other’s eyes and knew that this was the best decision they could have ever made.

After the reception, they headed to the airport. The two were leaving for Florida, so spend their honeymoon at all the Disney parks there.

After a 5-hour flight, 8 hours after the reception they were sitting in their hotel room.
As you could imagine, the couple was tired after their long day and flight.
…But that didn’t stop them…
It was their wedding night, they weren’t gonna let a little thing such as exhaustion ruin their first night as a married couple.
Chris and Toni had given them gifts before they left for the airport, telling them they might want to open them as soon as they got to their room.
Kaitie opened up her the box addressed to her and pulled out…lingerie.
Eric looked at the gift then up at Kaitie, raising his eyebrows in the process.
“What did Chris get you?”
Eric opened his box and laughed as he pulled out Whipped Cream.
“Eric, I’m slapping him next time I see him.”
Lastly was the gift addressed to BOTH of them.
“Hmmm, interesting.”
It was a newlywed kit….a chocolate kit called Chocolate Tease Romantic Game, complete with Tease Cards, 1 jar of chocolate and 2 brushes.
“Looks like we should get started” Eric said, wiggling his eyebrows and wearing a sly smirk.

The next morning, after cleaning up the aftermath from last night—the bottle of whipped cream empty, Eric’s shed clothing, sheets that had to be changed (xD), etc.— they went to Disneyworld and had the time of their lives.
It was like they became two kids once again.h
They were constantly yelled at, pushing kids out of the way, talking smack to everyone getting in their way.
This couple was definitely made for each other :)

Rate and Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story