Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Ill Take it out on him

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

short and sweet

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-08 - 651 words

1Exciting
"I'm gunna take a whiled guys and say your mad at us huh?" Patrick asked shamefully.
"What on earth would make you think such a thing?" she asked sweetly through the bathroom door, drying her self off with a thick, soft towel.

"Look just come out, ill explain everything i promise."

She pushed back her anger once again and put on her clothes, red and black stripy tights, some camo shorts, and a red and black Denis the menus jumper that her mother helped her knit, it was way to big, just the way she licked it, the sleeves went down below her knees and the body hung from her like nothing on earth.

She tied back her wet hair into a loose, messy bun attacked her glowing green eyes with eyeliner, she swore they had gotten brighter since she was turned, she loved it.

She opened the door, expecting them to be gone but no such luck, Patrick sat fiddling his thumbs and Pete stood biting his nails in the corner, not looking up.

She rummaged through a bin liner and found her small black ugg boots, she used them like slippers,and shoving them on her feet.

"Wow, you know if you want we could help you set up the rest of your stuff..." Patrick suggested looking around the room. Afew photos and books sat on a shelf, other than that all their was was boxes and bin liners.

"Nope i'm good, i was planing on doing it last night" She shot at him for even attempting to aviod the subject.

"right... yeah... look we would have asked but we still don't know you that well... we didn't know if you'd take it or not, we had to be sure that you had som-"

"Why didn't you ask me!?! If i said no, which i wouldn't have, you could have slipped me it anyway..." she said dangerously, setting herself at the end of the bed and crossing her legs.

"I-...We-...."

"Look your fine now so whats the big deal!?!" Pete shot from the corner.

"Don't you dare talk to me!"

"Fine..." Pete said leaving the room.

"Dick..." she mumbled.

"Look, Scar, we really honestly are sorry..." Patrick sighed placing a hand carefully on her knee.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"What...oh we told you."

"No. I mean really."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do. I'm not stupid."

"I Don't Know What you mean. We brought you here so we could help you, seems a waste not to."

"What makes you think you can help me? I mean there had to be a reason."

"...Pete..."

"What about him?"

"He said you felt different."

"Different?"

"Yeah... I don't know ask him..."

-That bastard... hes been trying to get in my pants since the begging!!!-



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Pete shut her door, he fought back a tear.
-How could i be so fucking stupid... Fuck her let her go fall for Joe for all i care...-
He walked down to the basement and flicked on a light. The room was painted green for some reason and had big white flourent lights that shone down to a large cage of sorts in the left hand corner. Inside was a blinking vampire, adjusting to the bright light. He stood directly infront off the cell door and had obviously been trying to brake the lock.
"Ok, heres how this is gunna work, you co-operate you live...for at least another day or two... if you don't you die in the most depraved sort of way..." Pete stated chillingly to the young vampire who was hiding his fear behind his dandy outfit. He held a bottle of holly water and swished it round in his hand.
"You... your Peter!" Rayon said gripping his bearings.
"The one and only... and now your gunna tell me everything you know about the dandys...."
Sign up to rate and review this story