Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tales of a Killjoy

Happy Pills

by Anthrax_Angel 2 reviews

Time to visit the source of all info Battery City, Lazer Keys.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-09 - 762 words

1Ambiance
Might be the last update for a while have exams to study for but i will try and update when i can Enjoy (R&R)


We decide to leave shortly after Jet and Poison’s bonding session piling into the cars Ghoul switching with Jet. “So what everyone just forgives him now” Kobra says gripping the wheel tighter then necessary, “yeah seriously” Ghouls says slouching low in the back seat. “Hey I don’t expect you to forgive him till he apologizes, he apologized to me so as far as I’m concerned we’re solid” I say staring out the window. “He just says sorry and boom forgiveness” Ghoul snorts “that and he told me the real reason he did it” I say not meeting their eyes. “I knew he wasn’t telling the truth” Kobra says shooting a dirty glare at the bumper of the Trans, “of course you knew he was lying you’re not stupid you know the reason he did it” I say meeting his eye. “Yeah I kinda figured it out” he flashes a sad smile at me “wait someone gonna tell me” Ghoul says leaning forward from the back “nope” me and Kobra respond in unison.


By the time we reach Keys place the sun is directly above us and its painfully hot out, Keys lived at the far end of Zone 6 practically off the map. His hideout was referred to the Shamble because the place was in shambles, it has two stories all the shutters missing from the windows the wrap around porch rotted through in some places. “Great we’re here” Ghoul sighs when he sees the house, we all pile out me and Kobra taking the lead up to the door. We knock “who’s there” a raspy voice asks through the door “Anthrax Angel and the Danger Gang” I say “what impossible the Danger Gang got ghosted” the voice says. “No it was announced they were ghosted to fuck with BL/ind now let us in” I say losing my patience.

The door opens revealing a pale, stick thin-figure with a mess of green hair sticking up in all directions, “well I’ll be damned it’s the Danger Gang, complete with the Anthrax Angel.” “Yup now you gonna let us in Lazer Keys we want to talk business” Poison says, Keys steps out of the way and we all file in. He leads us down to his workshop, a room with at least ten monitors all displaying different things revolving around Battery City. Before he became a Killjoy Keys worked for BL/ind, when his wife overdosed on her happy pills he turned Killjoy and uses his amazing computer skills for good, unfortunately being on pills for that long messed with his personality just a bit.

Keys sits in his chair and turns to face us “so you said something about business” “yeah we need to know everything about Show Pony’s new life in the City” I say. “No can do unless you got his real name” Keys says chewing on his finger nail, “Jason Dylan, his real name is Jason Dylan” I say Kobra taking my hand. “Well see I can work with that, make yourselves comfortable upstairs this may take a while” he says turning to his computer and typing at an insane pace. I turn and shrug at the others and we all head up upstairs “he is messed up” Ghoul says collapsing on the floor in what was once the sitting room “ya but he’s good” I say looking out the window out into the desert.

The Girl comes in and sits in the middle of the room pulling open the scrapbook to the next page, the first picture is another shot of Poison and Ghoul, this time Poisons in the dirt and Ghouls sitting on his back in triumph. “good times” Ghoul says smiling at Poison, “hell yeah” Poison smiles back. The next picture is Poison and Kobra, they’re both looking at the camera Poison resting his head on Kobra’s shoulders. “Look Poison its you and the Kid” the Girl says holding up the book to Poison, “yup back in the good old days” Poison says looking to Kobra. “Yup the good old days” Kobra says turning his back on the room to stare out the window, Poison’s face falls into a look of sadness and pain. Poison always needed Kobra more then he let show the sad thing is I don’t know if Kobra can ever forgive him.
Sign up to rate and review this story