Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tales of a Killjoy

Forgiveness Must Be Earned

by Anthrax_Angel 0 reviews

Time for Poison to make nice with Jet Star

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-07 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 780 words

0Unrated
We head over to the cars “I don’t want to be a downer or anything but no way we can make it to Keys place on one tank” Jet says, as Ghoul drags the Girl over. “It’s cool I know a place bout halfway we’ll stop there and fuel up” I say taking the keys to the Impala when Kobra holds them out. “Can I ride with Poison” the Girl asks pulling on my sleeve “sure” I say rolling my eyes as she runs over to the Trans and hops in. “Mind if I ride with you” Jet says as I climb in “climb in” I say starting the car. “Don’t want to run with Poison” Kobra says, Jet nods “hey don’t be too hard on him, he’s made things right with me” I say taking off into the desert. “yeah well until he makes nice with me he better watch his step” Jet says looking into the desert, I roll my eyes I know better then to fight with Jet he is the most stubborn person I know besides my self.

The sun is rising when I pull off the main road to the Garage, “home sweet home” I say sarcastically, yet this seemed like more of homecoming then arriving at the Diner. “So this is where you’ve been hiding” Kobra says crossing in front of the car “I wasn’t hiding you just weren’t looking” I say wrapping my arms around his neck. “Not a mistake I plan to make again” he says closing the space between us. “ewww” “icky” comes from the Trans as it pulls up next to the Impala, I can’t help but smile “shut up Ghoul you’re just jealous” Kobra says turning around as the Girl runs up to me. “Didn’t I tell you we’d come back here” I say to her as I head inside, stopping when I se the door ajar.

I shove the Girl behind me and pull out my gun motioning the guys to shut it, they fall silent I see Jet take the Girl behind the Impala from the corner of my eye. I approach the door slowly motioning for the guys to stay put there was only one way out of the main building anyway. I crept forward leading with my gun and kick the door open, laser start shooting, there are two Dracs in the door way I take one down and my money is on Kobra taking the other down. I rush in taking down two more in the kitchen “well if it isn’t Sarah we’ve been looking for you” I whip around to see an Exterminator a BL/ind ID declaring his name to be Stan “I’m sure you have Stan” I say shooting him.

Me and Kobra sweep the place but its clean “how did they find you” Ghoul asks as I re-enter the garage “I brought the Girl here her first night they probably assumed I’d come back” I said. “They were looking for you” Kobra says stepping closer to me, “If my dad wanted Pony back I’d bet there’s quite the payout to anyone who can get me to him” I say shaking my head. “Well lets fill up and take off” Jet says already filling the Trans up, “we’ll be safe enough for a little while I’m bushed” Poison says sitting on the concrete leaning against the Trans. “Poison’s right we can take a minute to fuel up ourselves” I say sitting against the wall pulling food out of my bag. “Hey you got running water here” Ghoul asks heading inside “I did when I left” I says as he books it inside to use the bathroom.

We all sit around in a circle and eat in silence until the Girl pulls open the scrapbook in the middle of out little circle. On the page across from me and Pony there’s a shot of Poison and Jet from before all of this craziness, Jets got his guitar in his lap and Poison is showing him something on a piece of paper, they’re both laughing. I look up at them now they’re looking at each other “you are a asshole” Jet says “tell me something I didn’t know” Poison replies. “Yeah well you best sleep with one eye open ginger” Jet says shoving Poison. “At least I have one to spare” Poison says shoving him back, they both start laughing and I wish I still had my camera so I could show that some things never change.
Sign up to rate and review this story