Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tales of a Killjoy

Man Up

by Anthrax_Angel 1 review

it's for every to man up and come up with a plan

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-07 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 787 words

0Unrated
“Why is it that you all ignore me” Poison says leaning against the wall “we can’t go after every Killjoy that gets bounced.” “Are you serious, so your telling me if I got bounced you wouldn’t come bust me out” Kobra says getting in Poison’s face. “Of course I would come get you, but this is different” “how, that’s her little brother if you don’t want to help that’s fine you can baby-sit” Kobra says sitting next to me on the floor. “You’re not going with out me” Poison says plopping down in the couch next the Ghoul “Who said we wanted you to come” Ghoul says staring at Poison “what” Posion says in shock. “I don’t want someone I can’t trust watch my back and you haven’t exactly proved your trustworthy” Ghoul says simply. “Hey if he wants to come, I’m not against another gun, but if things go south you best keep close or we might leave ya” I say the Girl sitting be side me the scrapbook in her lap. “you wouldn’t really leave him would you” she asks looking up at me with her big blue eyes, I internally sigh “of course not I’ll make sure we all make it back safe and sound” I say putting my arm around her.

She cracks open the scrapbook to the next page “hey look” she says passing the book to me and Kobra. There are two pictures on the next page one is super faded, two kids a girl around 9 and a boy around 6, both with their arms around the other’s neck sticking their tongues out. The second picture is less faded the same two kids except all grown up arms around each others neck but smiling this time. “Is that you and Pony when you were little” the Girl asks, I nod my head and run my fingers over the more recent Pony, “don’t cry we’re going to get him back” she says giving me a hug. “What’s the plan guys” she says turning to the guys, I giggle and Kobra wipes the tears off my face, “we will get him back” he whispers.

“We should start by finding out where he is” Jet says tapping his finger on his knee, “they would have taken him home to my dad’s place, he’s probably set up in an apartment near by” I say twirling my hair around my finger. “We can’t be sure of that we need to get solid info, where he is, what his schedules like” Poison says, none of us want to say what we have to do next because none of us really wants to do it. “I guess we’ll have to pay Lazer Keys a visit” I sigh finally “do we have to he’s so crazy” Ghoul says in a tone the resemble a small child being told he has go to school after a snowstorm. “Unless you know of someone else who can get us information about what happens inside Battery City yes we have to” Jet star says leaning his head against the wall.

I’m the first to get up Kobra mirroring me just like the old days, “we're wasting time here it’s a long drive to Keys place we should fuel up and head out” I say helping Jet up off the floor. “Shouldn’t we stay till he wakes up” the Girl asks motioning to the still unconscious Dr. D “better he think this was all a dream” I say leading her out behind the gang. Kobra was filling the Impala while Jet filled the Trans “hey Angel” Poison says coming up beside “hey Poison” I say as the Girl takes of to attack Ghoul while is back is turned. “I was scared, I thought he wouldn’t need me, it was just me and him for so long I was afraid that you’d hurt him and I wouldn’t be there to save him. I guess the truth is I was scared that is I let go I would be alone” he confesses staring into the desert. “You’ll never be alone Poison you’ll always be is big brother, he’ll always need you, she’ll always need you” I tell him my eyes going from Kobra to the Girl. “I know that now which is why I want to say I’m sorry, for making you leave and for not manning up and admitting my mistake sooner” he said turning to me. “Apology accepted” I said punching him in the arm like I would have three years ago.
Sign up to rate and review this story