Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Forget me not

what the hell?

by crazyasshats0990 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-10 - Updated: 2010-12-11 - 692 words

0Unrated
“Well I see that someone is feeling alittle better, which is great.” the doctor said.
“Yeah, I feel amazing. Um, Patrick, can I have a minute with the doctor, alone?” Patrick got up and he started to walk out of the door, slightly confused.


“It’s really hard to tell. I want to tell you yes, but at the same time, it’s not area of expertise. So I’m going to give you a name of a doctor. He’s a neurologist. He’s good. Get with him, and see what he says. They may be able to do some testing and help you understand what exactly is going on. As for everything else, we can go ahead a discharge you today.” he smiled, patted my leg, and walked out of the room.

Patrick came back in and he looked hopeful. “So the doctor said you could come home today. This is great. We should let everyone else know. Ill text them.” he got up and grabbed his phone. And then sent a mass text message. He started to walk around room and put things in a bag.

“I was thinking maybe me and you could go out to dinner together. Kind of like what we used to do. I mean, if you’re up to it. I don’t want to push.” His face kinda fell when he remembered where we were.

“No, that sounds great, really it does. I just want to be able to shower and everything, if that’s cool.” I scratched my head.

“Oh yeah no problem. Im really glad you’re coming home today. It’s been so quiet without you. The bed is even boring without you.” he laughed. And I laughed, but just to humor him. “I know, it’s going to be awhile before anything happens, sexually. I understand that. I just want us to be able to go back to what we used to have. I know, it’s gonna be a long shot, but I want to do it.” he smiled at me and kissed my forehead. “Im gonna go get some coffee, you want anything?”


I shook my head. He walked out the door. And everything hit me at once. Im going home to a place I have never been in, well I mean, I have but I don’t remember it. I’m engaged to a man, and I don’t even know him, and I don’t know how this is going to happen. How can I act like nothing ever happened?

He walked back in and I was getting dressed, I was in my panties and bra. He stopped and just looked at me, and I kinda felt shy.

“Sorry, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen you in just that.” he laughed.
“You’re not gonna go all sex crazed and have your way with me right here are you?” he looked shocked at me for saying that, and I didn’t know where that even came from. “I’m sorry I was just making a joke.” I croaked out.

“No, that not why Im surprised, that’s just something you would have said before. It’s kinda like your personality is coming back. And that’s the main reason I fell in love with you.” he sipped his coffee and didn’t want to take his eyes off of me.


We left the hospital about 5 that evening, me and Patrick made our way home, and I was surprised by the house. It was fantastic. Everything about my life and his were thrown into this house, it was homey, it was wonderful.. He let me have my privacy as I took a shower and he let me have my way around the house, every now and then checking in on me. He was a being so protective, like at any moment I might just be disappear. I tried to do the normal day to day things, that I was told used to be normal for me. Like texting heather, and goofing off, trying to remember what I used to be, and what everyone knew.
Sign up to rate and review this story