Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lonely

Chapter 2

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

Mikey gets even more texts =/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-12-11 - Updated: 2010-12-11 - 946 words

0Unrated
Mikey woke up the next morning feeling great. His phone beeped and he remembered why he shouldn't feel so great. Sighing, he reached for his phone and checked the message.
no1 likes a teacher shagger
Mikey didn't see the funny side of it. He wasn't a teacher shagger. The text message could possibly have been talking about someone else, but Mikey didn't see that to be possible. "Mikey!" His older brother, Gerard, yelled from downstairs "Get dressed, you're gonna be late for school!"
Mikey quickly got dressed into his boring uniform and went downstairs for breakfast. Gerard was already eating a slice of toast and sketching something in one of his many art books.
Mikey poured himself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table. He pretended that nothing was wrong with him at all. It was easier than he thought.
"So..." Mikey began, desperate to make conversation and take his mind off what his 'friends' were going to do today "Are you going to Bobs party tonight?"
"I dunno." Gerard replied "Emma got an invite, didn't she?"
"Yeah."
"She's not my favorite person in the world. Might not bother."
Normally Mikey would've replied with "Oi! She's my friend!" but this morning he saw no reason to defend her. "Why? I mean, you could always just stay away from her..."
"It's no fun." Gerard said "Spending the whole night avoiding someone. Besides, Mom's working late again tonight. We'll have the whole place to ourselves."
"Great!" Mikey smiled. Gerard was the best babysitter ever. Although he made Mikey got to bed at a reasonable time, Mikey was pretty much free to do anything else he wanted.
"Well, actually, I have to hand in my whole art project tomorrow. So I'll be pretty busy. Just as well I don't feel like going to that party..." Gerard smiled and got up "I'm going now. Lock up when you leave wont you?"
Mikey nodded and sighed as Gerard shut the front door and left. He felt lonely and he felt scared again. He wished his Mom was there, but she was always at work first thing in the morning. Sometimes she'd come home at around lunch time and stay home. Sometimes she'd come home at lunch time then be expected back at work by four. Today was one of those days.
Mikey finished his cereal and just stood infront of the sink. "Should I bunk off?" He asked a loud to himself "I could fake being ill. Mom didn't mind that other time. Then again, Gerard would be pretty confused. He might accidentally tell without meaning to." Groaning, he grabbed his school bag and left the house after carefully checking he had definantly locked the door. His phone beeped. Mikey didn't want to read it but he had no choice. For one second he hoped it might be Frank or Emma or Lily texting him to say sorry, they hadn't meant what they said. They took it back.
dont b late 4 skwl teacher shagger
That was the end of the guessing game. They were definantly calling him a teacher shagger. Mikey didn't look happy as he pressed the delete button.
He knew he was pretty late for school so he ran to catch the bus instead of walking the entire way there. Nobody seemed to want him around on the bus, so he sat by himself. Sometimes Mikey liked being alone but today he just wasn't in the mood. When he was alone and his mind was not occupied, he kept thinking about the mean messages, the looks on his friends faces when he tried to talk to them yesterday. What had he done wrong? Answer a question in class? Maybe he shouldn't have answered it because Emma had asked a dumb question a few moments before.
He hopped off the bus and struggled through the morning. It felt like everyone was looking at him and laughing. He heard the words 'teacher shagger' a few times over the morning. Mikey tried to concentrate on the lesson but it made the laughter and 'teacher shagger' comments increase. Finally the bell rang for lunch and he was free.
He saw Lily, Frank and Emma sitting on a bench by themselves. He didn't wanna go over incase they rejected him again...
But Emma waved him over so he felt he had to go. Emma pulled out her phone and yelled "Smile Mikey!"
Mikey didn't smile but he obdiently stood for the picture. It surprised him when they walked off and didn't tell him to come on when they noticed he wasn't following. Mikey decided not to follow but to walk away. Minutes later he had recieved another text message.
we got science this afternoon. bet u cant w8 4 dat x
Mikey gasped. Everyone thought he fancied Miss.Baker just because he had answered a question in class correctly?
He ignored the teacher completely in science. Everyone was staring at him, expecting him to act like a total nerd or do something geeky that they could tease him about. Mikey didn't do anything. The class was disappointed when the bell rang.
He walked to where the bus was waiting for him. His phone rang. He answered it.
"Hello?"
"You don't deserve to live!" An angry voice yelled at him "You're just a stupid teacher shagger!"
"Emma?" Mikey asked, recognising the voice.
"Get a life, teacher shagger!" Lilys voice yelled down the phone. Then the line went dead.
The two girls left the phone box laughing their heads off. Mikey felt like crying. He glanced at the bus and saw all the smirking faces in the window. He decided to just walk home.
Sign up to rate and review this story