Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lonely

Chapter 3

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Mikey gets a little message from anon646

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-12-13 - Updated: 2010-12-13 - 584 words

0Unrated
"Hello!" Gerard called when Mikey walked in.
"Hi!" Mikey called back with fake happiness.
"Mom's upstairs but she's leaving in a second." Gerard told him, poking his head out of the kitchen "I'm making dinner. You should go and say goodbye to her."
"Okay." Mikey replied and bounded up the stairs. He really loved his Mom, he just wished she were around more.
"Hi Mom!" He said walking into her room. He was surprised to see her sitting on the bed and staring into space. "Mom, are you okay?"
His Mom turned to him with a shocked look on her face, as if she hadn't noticed he had entered the room "Yes ofcourse I am. I was just leaving."
She stood up and turned to her son and smiled at him "There's nothing wrong Mikey, I promise." Which only made Mikey worry more.
"I never said there was anything wrong." He replied worriedly "I just asked if you were okay..."
"And I am!" His Mom cried, before kissing him on the cheek "I've gotta go sweetie. Be good for your brother!" Then she walked off down the hall, down the stairs and out the front door.
Mikey walked downstairs and into the kitchen "Gerard, Mom is okay? Isn't she?"
"Why wouldn't she be okay?" Gerard asked, not really paying attention. He was trying to work on his art folder while making sure the food didn't burn at the same time.
"Well," Mikey told Gerard what he had seen in Moms room.
"I'm sure she's fine." Gerard said "You know when you get out the shower first thing in the morning? And you just sit there and stare at random things for a long time, because you just can't be bothered to move?" Mikey nodded. "Well she was probably just day dreaming."
"But she looked upset." Mikey told him.
"Stop worrying!" Gerard looked into the oven "I think dinner is done!"
After dinner, Mikey left Gerard in the kitchen to finish his art project. "I had a free period today." He told Mikey "So I promise we can watch a zombie movie afterwards. Alright?"
"Okay." Mikey had replied.
Mikey was busy doing his maths homework anyway, but he couldn't help but log onto MSN. His friends used to talk to him all the time. Nobody seemed to want to tonight.
He was halfway through his homework when a message suddenly flashed up on the screen.
anon646 - HEY FREAK!
Mikey put down his pencil and stared at the screen before he replied.
mikeyw - Who's that?
anon646 - YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE
mikeyw - Is that you Emma?
anon646 - YOU'RE GONNA FIND OUT TOMORROW WHEN ME AND MY MATES KICK YOUR FACE IN YOU PATHETIC TEACHER SHAGGER.
Mikey started shaking, too scared to reply this time. "Mikey!" Gerard yelled, coming up the stairs. Mikey quickly pressed block to anon646 and went to go see what Gerard wanted.
"I'm finished with my art project." He said proudly "Come on, we can watch that movie now. I've got popcorn!"
Mikey went downstairs to watch TV with his older brother but he couldn't relax. Were they really going to get him tomorrow? What had he done though? Gerard had been bullied in primary school. What had he done?
But Mikey couldn't remember what Gerard had done to make it stop and he didn't have the courage to ask.
He went to bed once the movie had finished, but it took him a long time to get to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story