Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

A Glimpse

by AshTheDeathBat 7 reviews

Gerard lets Hazel get a glimpse of what his past relationship was like, stirring up some past demons.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-12-12 - Updated: 2010-12-12 - 679 words

2Exciting
A/N: Happy Holidays everyone. Here is a glance at what I'm having to put up with. My 13 year old sister keeps asking questions like "When is it going to snow here?" and "Is the state Columbus close to West Virginia?" and "Is Ohio a state?"
Columbus is in Ohio. Kill me now.


“Hey, sleepy.” Gerard’s voice rang into my ears as I stirred and opened my eyes.

I looked around the room, confused. I had fallen asleep on the couch and I was now in Gerard’s room.

“Hey.” I said quietly. “How did I get down here?” I asked him, still feeling a little bit groggy.

“I carried you down here.” He told me. “Sit up. You need to eat something before you take this.” He handed me a small plate with a few crackers with peanut butter on them and two of my pain killers. “Drink’s on the night stand.”

“Aw, thanks Gerard.” I grinned at him before sitting up and shoving one of the crackers in my mouth.

“I rescued you from a pretty nasty game the girls were playing with you.” He said, sitting down in the chair across from me.

“A game?” I asked once I had finished eating the cracker. I tried to remember anything that had happened before I fell asleep, but couldn’t. “I like games.”

“Not this one.” He told me, laughing a little bit.

“Oh?” I cocked an eyebrow at him, sticking another cracker in my mouth.

“They called it truth.” He sighed. “And you were so high off pain killers, you were answering anything and everything they threw at you.”

“Ha.” I snorted, rolling my eyes. I popped one of the pills in my mouth and rinsed it down with the milk Gerard had set on the night stand.

“They started asking you questions about previous relationships. I just happened to walk in at that time and over heard the wrong way.”

“And you thought,” I looked up at him, “that there was someone before you that I didn’t tell you about.”

“Yeah,” He admitted quietly, sounding embarrassed of himself.

“Gerard.” I couldn’t help but giggle. “I’ve had a few boyfriends, but none of them can ever amount to you. They don’t even come close.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure.” I grinned. I put another pill in my mouth and took a sip from my milk. “But, I do have a question for you.”

“Go ahead.”

“Was there anyone you loved, or at least thought you loved, before me?”

“Well,” his face went from a smile to a frown in an instant. “There was one person I thought I was in love with. It turned out to be nothing.”

“Who was she?” I said, before finishing off my milk. “I mean, that is if you don’t mind me asking you.”

“Her name was Kat.” He sighed. “She was working with Cole the whole time we were in a relationship together.”

“She was working with Cole.” I thought out loud, remembering the things Gerard had told me. He’d killed the one that Cole had loved the most. “So, she is the one that you killed?”

“Yes.” He sighed, looking down at his feet. “I just…felt so betrayed.” He stopped and sighed again, placing his head in his hands. “Everything between the two of us was a lie.”

“Gee, I’m so sorry.” I stumbled over thoughts in my head.

“Don’t be.” He said sharply. “She didn’t deserve any of my love. She loved Cole the whole time she was with me. She was with him and didn’t give two shits about me. I’m glad she’s gone.”

I didn’t say anything. I couldn’t think of anything to say to him.

“You don’t have to say anything.” He looked up at me. “All that matters is that you’re with me.” He got up and sat down beside me on the bed. “This is the happiest I have been in a long time.”
Sign up to rate and review this story