Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Dimensions

Dimensions

by Will2672 0 reviews

Sho Fukamachi encounters substitute soul reaper Ichigo Kurosaki. Meanwhile, Agito Makishima is approached by Sosuke Aizen, who claims to know the origin of the situation.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Chado Yasutora,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-12-20 - Updated: 2010-12-20 - 1401 words

0Unrated
Shards. Inexplicable fragments of light and darkness, swirling in a never ending sea of chaos. Several cries of surprise echoed through the assaulting shards. The very fabric of the dimension appeared to be folding in on itself as the surprised gasps persisted.
It was inevitable. Whatever was going to occur was unavoidable. It would happen… No matter what…

*

“What’s going on?!” echoed an ever so slightly effeminate voice. Obvious shock was present in the undertones of the speech.
Staggering to his feet, a young man rubbed the side of his head, tenderly. His hair was cut close to his head and reached halfway down the back of his neck. He appeared to be about 17 years old.
“Mizuki, are you alright!!?” he cried out, bending down and gently placing his hands on the shoulders of a girl who had, formerly, appeared lying at his feet. Her hair was black and cut into a simple bob, perfectly framing her face and highlighting her large dark eyes.
“Mhmm…” she hummed in response, breaking into a cute smile. “I’m fine, Sho.” Pausing for a second, she stared around the unfamiliar location. “But what about them!?” Pointing in front of her, she drew Sho’s attention towards several other figures, collapsed alongside them.
One such figure was wrapped in darkness. A black robe, serving to intensify the amazing impact of his orange hair. Strapped to his back was a sword as long as he was tall.

*

“Ichigo Kurosaki, Substitute Soul Reaper,” grunted the orange haired young man, introducing himself in a gruff, almost defiant, manner.
“A what?” questioned Sho Fukamachi, tilting his head to the side as a confused expression passed across his face.
“A Substitute Soul Rea….” Ichigo cut off mid-sentence. “Wait! You can see me!?”
“Of course I can see you,” Sho laughed, stunned by the sheer absurdity of the statement. Tilting his head, he nodded towards his companion, Mizuki Segawa. “We can both see you. How else would we notice you here. It’s not as if you’re invisible!”
Ichigo turned towards his companion. Sure they wouldn’t have had any trouble noticing Chad. He was human and, lets be fair, he wasn’t hard to notice. With a standing height of 6’6’’, how would they not notice him. But…Ichigo was a soul reaper. He should be invisible to normal humans like these two.
“So where are you guys from, anyway?” Sho asked, friendlily.
“Karakura Town,” Ichigo replied. “You?”
“Well…” Sho paused. “Since the takeover of Chronos, we don’t really have a home. But…if you could pick a place, I guess it would be Shinjuku…”
“Chronos?” Ichigo grunted, confused. “What’s that?”
“You gotta be kidding me!” Sho gasped, humorous shock lining his voice. “Chronos! The organisation that took over the world on X-Day!! The company that have been optimizing humans into Zoanoids!!”
“What are ya talking about?” Ichigo mumbled.
Rapidly jerking his head to the side, Sho flashed a worried glance back towards Mizuki. What the hell was going on here!!!???

*

“What the hell is going on here!?” mumbled a low, calculating, voice. “This isn’t Arizona!”
Rising to his feet, a muscular young man swept his hand through his long dark hair and scanned the landscape with his cold eyes.
“Where is Shizu?” he muttered to himself, dusting off his long coat. Something wasn’t right here. When he went to sleep, he was in the Arizona headquarters of Zeus’ Thunderbolts. Now… he was standing in the middle of what appeared to be a forest.
Gritting his teeth, he continued to scan the landscape until he felt a twinge of unease. Parting his lips, he decided that, to stay on the safe side, he would equip his unit. “Bioboost!!”
As the sound of his hoarse cry echoed through the trees, a slightly sloppy, slashing, sound was heard as a suit of jet black armour appeared behind him and proceeded to latch itself to his body with numerous dark purple tentacles.
“Well, this is a pleasant surprise!!” roared a slightly nasally voice from the depths of the trees. “I never thought that I would encounter you here, Agito Makishima!!”
Stepping through the trunks of the trees, a man came into view. His large and imposing frame was wrapped in a white suit and purple dress shirt. In contrast to this, his skin was tanned a deep shade of brown and his eyes sparkled emerald green. Both of these features served to accentuate the fact that his hair bore a natural shade of platinum blonde.
“Richard Guyot!!” echoed the voice of Agito as it escaped from the spiked vents that seemed to be fixed to the face of the armour, right where his mouth was supposed to be. Through the harsh purple slits that served as eyeholes, bloodlust seemed to burst forth in a bright light. A deep hissing sound was heard as numerous waste gasses were pumped through his mouth vents and into the air. “I assumed that you died on Mount Minakami!”
“Died?” Guyot laughed, breaking into a grin. “And how, may I ask would I die?!”
“What?” Agito thought to himself. “He doesn’t remember!”
“Now, to get down to business!!” Guyot roared, his eyes fixed to the metal circle situated on Agito’s forehead. “I always swore that I would personally tear that control metal from your head!!”
Guyot’s eyes almost seemed to glow a brilliant shade of yellow as his body seemed to bulge and shift beneath the fabric of his suit.
Agito was in trouble. The Gigantic Dark suit that he was building was still under construction in Arizona. There wasn’t a hope of him defeating a Zoalord like Guyot without it. And, if he attempted to call on the original Gigantic, there was the chance that Fukamachi was already using it. And, even if he wasn’t, it had already been proven that it could be stolen away from him if Fukamachi’s will was stronger. That had already been proven during his fight with Li Yentsui and Waferdanos. But…as Guyot drew closer to transforming, he had no other option.
“GIGANTI-”
“Bakudo #61... Rikujōkōrō!!”
Agito’s roar was cut of midway as the name of the Kido enveloped the surroundings. He couldn’t move. Fixed to both his and Guyot’s torsos were several beams of bright yellow light. Standing in the space between them was a man.
He wore a long white cloak that seemed to encircle his body in billowing folds. His hair was a dark shade of brown and had been slicked back, leaving a single forelock hanging in front of his face. Strapped to his waist was a sword.
“Now, now…” the man sighed softly, his voice projecting an overwhelming essence of calm. “If we kill each other, how are we going to fare against those that are actually trying to kill us?”
“You sonofabitch, who the HELL are you!!?” Guyot spat out, alarmed at the fact that this mysterious man had managed to suppress his transformation and trap him like this.
“Sosuke Aizen…” the man replied, casting a cold gaze over his shoulder, towards Guyot.

*

“Dammit!!” hissed a slightly screeching voice. “What the hell happened!!?”
“Mayuri sama, it appears that we lost control of the machine,” came the soft, emotionless, response.
“I can see that, Nemu, you idiot!!” the scientist retorted. “I was talking to myself!!”
Peering into the swirling vortex, the odd man broke into a wide grin. The white and black paint that covered his face almost seemed to peel as his smile widened so much so that his flesh seemed to compress against the metal caps that were fixed over his ears.
“It seems that I wasn’t the only one with this hypothesis!” he chuckled. “It appears that there are others who tried to break through the dimensional fabric!”
“How did we lose control of the machine, then, Mayuri sama?” Nemu questioned, shifting her emotionless gaze over he father.
“I believe that the other beings like myself have constructed machines similar to mine!” he laughed. “And that we’ve all activated them at the same time!!”
As his eyes darted around the inside of the vortex, his smile grew wider as the image suspended in its centre swept across the forest landscape. Fourteen people were spotted, in varying locations.
“Hahahahahaheee!!” he cackled. “This is going to be interesting!!”
Sign up to rate and review this story