Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Dimensions

Revelations

by Will2672 0 reviews

The reasoning behind their entrance into the artificial dimension is revelaed. Two long haired strangers contemplate their whereabouts.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-12-20 - Updated: 2010-12-20 - 917 words

0Unrated
“What’s going on here?” Agito questioned, retracting his armour and eyeing Aizen suspiciously. “You seem to have all the answers, so why don’t you tell us!”
“And can you explain to me why I must refrain from tearing the control metal from Agito Makishima’s forehead!?” Guyot roared, rage spewing from the depths of his soul.
“Calm down,” Aizen sighed, holding his hands out towards the two men. “Do you want me to restrain you again. Cant we just be civil?”
Aigto mentally spat to the side. He didn’t trust this man a single bit. His calm attitude unnerved him. He couldn’t tell what this man was thinking.
“Stop trying to change the subject!” Agito uttered, harshly. Beneath his brow, his eyes morphed into thin slits as he bared his teeth.
“Fair enough,” Aizen stated. “Allow my newfound friend to explain.” Swinging his arm out to the side, he indicated a man, hidden in the shadows formed by the tree canopy.
His entire body was covered in a long dark cloak. Visible through the open space formed by the hood he was wearing, his face peered out. Painted on around his yellow cat-slit eyes, purple marks extended in points from the sides of his nose up to the corners of his temples. These markings were framed by a pair of wire-rimmed glasses. Extending up from the corners of his mouth were several gash like scars. It were as if someone had stuck a razor in his mouth. Hanging down in front of his ghostly pale skin, his silver hair shone in the dim light.
“And who are you?” Guyot questioned, contempt lining his voice.
“Kabuto Yakushi!” the man hissed. Bobbing his head, slightly, he slinked from the shadows.
“So what’s going on, then?” Agito persisted, eyeing the newcomer suspiciously. Everything about his mannerisms reminded him of a snake.
“It appears that we are all from different universes,” Kabuto started, glancing sidelong at his new comrades. “Back in my dimension, I was working on a device that would allow me to cross the threshold of the gods and enter new dimensions. Unfortunately, it seems as if people in your universes had the same idea…”
Gritting his teeth, Agito whispered under his breath: “Barcus!!”
“As is usually the case with divine irony, we all activated our means of investigation at the same time…There was an explosion and… here we are!”
“Then what’s all this nonsense about people trying to kill us?” Agito questioned, knitting his brow.
“There are…others here as well,” Kabuto said. “The people who rivalled us most back where we came from. The only way for either of us to get back is to kill them, and them kill us…”
“I’d like to see them try!” Guyot stated, his voice brimming with confidence.

*

“Hmmmm….” muttered the man, staring down at his hand as he flexed his fingers. “It appears that my spell worked…”
Turning around, his torso length blonde hair whipped around him as his mouth twisted into an insane grin.
“And I’ve kept this body as well!!”

*

“I don’t understand what’s going on…” Mizuki said, hugging her knees to her chest. “How could you people have never heard of Chronos?”
“I think I can answer that,” suddenly arose a soft voice from behind Mizuki and Sho.
Whipping their heads around, they caught sight of a young woman. Her bright blonde hair was cut close to her face and almost seemed to envelope the bottom of her well formed jaw line. Set deep into her face, a pair of large green eyes almost seemed to shine with the brilliant light of purity. Sticking out from the folds of her hair on the top of her head, were a pair of dog-like ears.
“Who’re you?” Sho gasped, his expression filled with awe.
“My name is Gracia…oldest of the moon elves,” she replied, he beautiful face never one breaking from it’s serene expression.
“You gotta be freaking kidding me!” Ichigo groaned, his ever prominent frown deepening across his face.
“No…” Gracia sighed. “I am not ‘freaking kidding’ you.”
Mizuki, despite the apparent severity of the situation, felt the mild compulsion to laugh. Somehow, however, she managed to suppress it.
“So what has happened?” questioned Chad. It was the first time many of the company had heard him utter a single word. His speech was slow and deep, with a slight Mexican accent.
“From what I can understand, its not good,” Gracia whispered. “It appears that several people have tried to break through the dimensional fabric and invade other universes. Their combined efforts seem to have transported us here.”
“Well this is just great!” Ichigo sighed, exasperated.

*

“Where am I?” the man questioned, staring around himself. His waist length silver hair seemed to meld with the colour of his long grey trench coat, breaking apart the symbol of a butterfly stitched across his shoulders. The black iron nailed to the right side of his face glinted in the morning light. Swinging his left arm somewhat nonchalantly, the six foot long chain sword tore through the air.
He didn’t have time for this. He needed to focus on finding the rings of the dead. He couldn’t do that if he had no idea where he was.
More annoying, still, there was no sign of Smith or Elwood.
“God damn it!” he muttered to himself. “I can tell that this is gunna piss me off!”
Sign up to rate and review this story