Categories > Original > Drama > Do You Know Who I Am?

Do You Know Who I Am?

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

a girl grown in Brazil is found by a lebonese boy and said to be his sister.Turns out she is really a daughter of rich powerful people and chosen to marry into riches.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2010-12-19 - Updated: 2010-12-20 - 956 words

0Unrated
"It is a girl."
The woman who had given birth let out a burst of a joy with her husband.The maid wrapped the baby in a blanket and passed it to the woman.
"I have a baby girl.",the woman whispered.The crying baby calmed and stayed quiet once it got to her mother's arms.
"My love,what should we name her?",her husband asked.The woman looked from him to their baby daughter.
"We shall name her...Jamila.Jamila Mebarak."
The man smiled and nodded.
...
Weeks later,a terrible incident happened.
They decided to leave their home in Lebanon and go to Brazil.
The woman and man were traveling with their family:Ahmed(Firt Born),Shada(Second Born),and Jamila.
They were on a large ship on their way to visit family in Brazil and introduce their newborn.
Unfortunately,everything went a bit...wrong.
They were not informed of a storm coming and got caught between it.And it may have been the strongest storm they'd ever seen.
The woman grabbed her baby tightly to herself as they were getting onto a boat to get away from the ship and storm.
She quickly placed the baby in the boat and went for her son and daughter.But without warning,the ropes to the boat broke and theboat fell toward the water plunging in it.
The woman let out a cry of despair and reached for her baby.The man held her back not wanting her to fall into the intense waves.
The now crying baby in the boat began to float away with the harsh waves.
The woman cried for hours and when the the storm ended,she sent men to the sea to search for her beloved child.
No sign of the baby was ever found...

What they did not know was the baby was floating in the direction towards Brazil.
Two days later after plunging into the sea,she came upon a beach in Brazil.There,a woman living in a small house found her while fishing.
"Oh,my gracious Lord.",she murmured when she took the baby in her arms.The baby was crying loudly and looked very weak and hungry.
The woman immediately fed the child and set her in a warm bed.
"What could've happened to you?Where could your family be?",the woman asked as night came and she held the girl.
The baby was content being full and gave a laugh.The woman smiled and had a thought.
"Child,I should take care of you for a while.At least until your family comes for you.And since I do not know your name,I shall give you one.Hmm..."
The woman thought for a long moment until it came to her.
"I know now.Your name will be...Kaiala.Yes,small Kaiala.",she said and the baby gave a giggle.
And so the child grew with the woman to the age of 16.
She was happy and content with her life.
That is until she met a boy that changed her life completely....


"Kaia!Kaia,where are you?!"
The girl giggled and bent down lower on the tree trunk.
The woman was named Aislara and she lived by the beach in Brazil.
The girl hiding from her was her daughter,Kaiala.
"Oh,girl,you make me so mad when you play these games!",Aislara muttered crossing her arms,
She stood right beneath the tree Kaiala stood on.
Kaiala prepared to jump and scare the brazilian out of her mother.
Steady...steady...
Aislara's head shot up to the tree to see Kaiala looking down at her with a mischivious smirk.
"Kaia!Get down from there right now!",Aislara yelled.
Kaiala groaned and jumped down landing perfectly on her feet.
She had pratically learned to live in the wild.She learned how to hunt and was taught to make clothes for herself.
She climbed tress and ran a lot so she was fit and has some muscles.
Kaiala was practically a woman version of Tarzan.
Kaiala entered the house and sat down to eat.
"Don't be mad,mother.I wanted to work on my surprise attacks for my hunting.It's hard to catch fast animals.",Kaiala said.
Aislara sighed and sat down beside her with a nod.
"Oh,how you have grown.",Aislara murmured as she ate from her soup.
Kaiala smiled and shrugged.
"Your soup will do miracles.",Kaiala laughed.
Kaiala was now a young woman at the age of 16.She was skinny and had good shape.Her hair was long and thick but never got tangled,the color burned from the sun into a dark blonde color with strands of black.Her eyes a dark,coal color and her skin very light like of a columbian.
She loved her mom.She loved her home.She loved her life.
But for some odd reason,she always felt like there was something missing.Like there was something off about her.She looked nothing like her mother and it is hard for her to learn the brazilian language.She looks like none of the girls of the nearby villages and the guys look at her like she is weird.
It made her feel like the odd one.
Like she belonged someplace far from here...a place absolutely different.
"Mother,why am I so different?",Kaiala asked.
"My child,don't ask that.Don't look at it as a burden.It is unique and you are unique.",Aislara explained.
Kaiala nodded and hugged her mother.
She may have felt she was meant for another location,but she never wanted to leave home.Never wanted to leave her mother,her life.
Never.And she never will.
Or at least,that's what she thought...
Sign up to rate and review this story