Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Dimensions

Explosions

by Will2672 0 reviews

With the entrance of Cyripus to the fight, things are looking bleake for Kakashi. Will the appearance of two individuals be able to make a difference?!

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-12-23 - Updated: 2010-12-23 - 1569 words

0Unrated
Squinting his eyes as he took aim, Cyripus’ mouth twisted into an insane grin as his thick bottom lip pushed up against his gritted, fanged, teeth. Flexing his fingers, the muscles in his palm contracted as a truly massive blast of fire was propelled forwards, torching the trees and blowing the smoke away.
As the bright orange flames dissipated, his grin grew wider. Standing, arms out in front of her, was his old flame. She had obviously protected everyone else in the vicinity with a barrier of some sort.
“Ahhhhhh, Gracia,” his voice echoed. “How long has it been?”
“A few hours,” her harsh reply retorted as the others watched them.
“What did you think of my hello?” he asked, still grinning. “It was obviously nothing to you. If not a bit melodramatic. How did everyone else find it?”
Kakashi was frozen in shock. Just as he was about to slice Balmunk’s head off, these people had appeared. An orange haired young man, with a sword as long as he was tall; some kind of blue, armoured, creature; a dog-eared woman and this man who seemed more like a demon than a person.
“Korosho!!” Balmunk chuckled, approaching Cyripus and tipping his hat in acknowledgement. “Obviously you are a far greater magician than myself!”
Continuing to stride towards Cyripus, he swung his arms out to his sides.
“It would be foolish of me to oppose you, so what would you say to joining forces?”
Cyripus merely sighed. He didn’t even bother to look at the Russian as he raised his hand and fired a blast of fire towards him. He was vaporised in an instant.
“I’d almost forgot how talkative humans were,” he groaned, obvious annoyance spread across his face.
“I agree,” arose the voice of the mystic from behind him.
“Oh!” Cyripus laughed. “The insect lives!!”
“Of course!” Balmunk said. “You think it would be that easy to kill me?”
“To be honest, yes,” Cyripus replied.
“Then you underestimate me, my friend!”
“Be gone illusionist,” Cyripus echoed. “I am in no mood for your parlour tricks!”
“I would so love to indulge you, sir, however this cannot be done,” he said, smirking. “I have not concluded my fight with the Jonin here.” He indicated Kakashi. “And you appear to be in my way.”
“You fool!” Gracia suddenly cried out. “Don’t provoke him!!”
It was too late. Cyripus had already made his move. Rapidly spinning on the spot, he thrust his hand towards Balmunk’s head and grabbed him around the face.
“Well, seeing as it seems you have every intention of killing me, my best bet is to send you away,” Balmunk mused, ignoring the hand that was clasped around his face. “Heed me, magic train, carry him….to the ends of the earth!!”
“What insanity is thi-” Cyripus started. However, he was never provided with the opportunity to finish.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
A deep echoing blast of hot air filled the ears of everyone in the immediate vicinity. Suddenly, out of no-where, a massive train appeared behind Cyripus. As it slammed into his back, the very metal of its structure seemed to meld with him until only his head was visible as it sped off into the horizon.
Cyripus was not amused.
Balling his hands into fists, the Archmage gritted his teeth as he let out an infuriated cry of rage. Never before had he been so humiliated.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” roared his bloodcurdling cry of infuriation as he let out a massive shockwave of flame, freeing himself and destroying the front of the train in the process.
Hovering in the air, he slowly turned and gritted his teeth. His gaze was fixed on Balmunk.
“How dare you, you insect!!” he roared. Pointing his hand downwards, towards the mystic, he bared his fang-like teeth and uttered: “You think your little trick was pretty clever!? Well here’s a real spell!! Its something I like to use to melt boulders into soup!!”
The instant he said this, the sky was filled with a blindingly bright light. What appeared to be a luminous green volt of electricity came screaming through the air, towards the clearing.
“Everyone get down!!!!!” Gracia screamed, prompting Ichigo, Sho and Kakashi to throw themselves to the floor, alongside her.
Balmunk, however, wasn’t so obedient. He was confident. Foolishly so! He ended up taking the full force of the blast.
The sheer power of it was enough to turn the very ground beneath them to dust. The ensuing explosion was enormous. Needless to say, Balkunk’s illusions failed to save him.

*

“Who the hell is that guy!!?” Sho cried out, staggering to his feet. Never once did he lift his gaze from the Archmage, hovering several hundred feet away in the middle of the sky.
“I’m not sure,” Kakashi said as he, too, rose to his feet. “All I know is that he’s our enemy, and a very dangerous one at that!”
“Right,” Sho said, raising his hands to his chest. As he did so, a brief flash of de-ja-vu flashed through his mind. The situation was exactly the same as it had been, two years ago, on top of Mt Minakami.
Digging his fingers into the armoured flesh that covered his chest, his digits plunged into the gap, created between his blue breastplates. A sickening crunch was heard as he burst his reinforced flesh, tearing the plates out to the sides, on structures of hinge-like bone.
“What in hell…?” Gracia gasped as she watched Sho, transfixed by this display. It was then that she heard it.
Vyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiinggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!
As the sound assaulted her ears, she noticed something increasingly odd. Two mounds of translucent green flesh had appeared, sprouting from Sho’s exposed chest. These mounds proceeded to glow a bright shade of electric blue as they were encircled in what appeared to be bright purple sparks of electricity.
As Sho continued on this display, Ichigo made his move. Suddenly sprinting forward, he raised his blade, as his body was encircled in what appeared to be jet black tongues of fire. When he emerged from this blaze, his sword had shrunk in size. It now resembled a jet black Japanese long-sword. Even his attire had changed. his black robe had lengthened and flared out at the base. It seemed to also be lined with red material.
Then, it happened.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The blast was truly immense. A massive beam of electric blue energy was fired, with tremendous force, towards Cyripus. Searing through the air, shockwaves seemed to emanate from it, causing the ground beneath their feet to shudder.
“Whoa!!” Kakashi cried out, raising his arms to shield his face from the burning brightness of the light.
Slamming into Cyripus’ front, the blast immediately vaporised the clothes that covered his abdomen. Continuing to travel at an upward angle, the Archmage was forced into the air, propelled by the sheer amount of force he had been struck with.
“So…th-this is the best you in…sects can do…!” he groaned as the flesh of his torso was burnt away. “Go ahead…gnash your t-teensy pincers at me…!!” Reaching out, he clasped the side of the beam with his hands. It wasn’t long before the skin on his fingers started to peel away. “All you insects s-seem to do is buzz around me…!” He dug his fingers further into the blast. “LIKE FLIES!!!”
The blast suddenly disappeared. Dissipating in a shower of purple sparks, the only evidence that it had even been there was the angry burn that had been left on Cyripus’ torso.
“Like flies, huh?” suddenly arose a voice from behind Cyripus. “Then why don’t you try out my sting!?” Ichigo came into view. Raised above his head, the blade of his sword was ringed in jet black flames. “Getsuga…TENSHÓ!!!”
Cyripus was struck with, yet another, blast of energy. As the black fire was released from Ichigo’s blade, it sunk deep into his shoulder before expanding into the shape of a crescent moon and forcing him downwards, towards the ground.
Colliding with the floor, a huge explosion echoed through the landscape as Ichigo’s blast of spiritual energy detonated. Even from their increased distance away from it, Gracia, Kakashi and Sho were able to observe the cloud of dust, rising from the crater that had been formed.
Propelling himself through the air, Ichigo returned to them at a speed so fast that they had to strain their eyes to even catch a glimpse. Touching down on the ground, he slung his sword over his shoulder.
“What in hell was that?” Gracia gasped. The gaze of her large green eyes was fixed to the two men in front of her. The same could be said of Kakashi.
“A bio laser,” Sho stated, his voice echoing from the depths of his light blue armour. “A weapon created from my body’s cells. I call it the Mega-Smasher.”
Her vision moved onto Ichigo.
“A blast of spirit energy,” he said, still maintaining his gruff demeanour. “Zangetsu taught it to me. Its called Getsuga Tenshó.”
“Zangetsu?” she questioned.
“My sword.”
Gracia was in a state of shock. These two teenage boys…These humans! had defeated Cyripus, the greatest mage in history, with no less than two attacks!
“Um…” Kakashi mumbled, pulling down his lopsided headband, so that his Sharingan was covered. “What exactly is going on here?”
Sign up to rate and review this story