Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Dimensions

El Muerte

by Will2672 0 reviews

Chad is forced to call upon his power in order to protect Mizuki Segawa.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-02 - Updated: 2011-01-02 - 1263 words

0Unrated
After Gracia had explained, Kakashi bore a dumbfounded look on his ‘face’.
“Don’t worry,” Ichigo groaned. “You’re not the only one who finds it stupid. I didn’t get it at first, either.”
“So, with Balmunk and that Cyripus fellow dead, we’re closer to getting home?” the ninja questioned, raising his only visible eyebrow.
“It appears so…” Gracia sighed, casting her memory back to her old flame. The man who she had once loved. Regret wasn’t the word for it. She had, in some part of her body, wished that he didn’t have to die, but she knew that it was for the best.

*

“Do you think they’re okay?” Mizuki asked, slightly weakly, turning her head towards the towering Mexican giant.
“I’d expect so…” Chad muttered, sitting down and leaning against a nearby tree. “I cant expect Ichigo losing.”
“But what about Sho?” she asked, her large, dark eyes twitching with worry. Tears were almost forming in the corners or her dark orbs.
“You’re really that worried?” Chad’s deep voice questioned as this thin eyes squinted slightly. His thick lips moved slowly as he said: “I thought that this kind of thing was normal for you…after what you said about that Chronos thing…”
“Well, yeah…but…”
“But?”
“I…I don’t know what I would do if I lost him…” she muttered, closing her eyes tightly as the tears continued to build.
“But, he’s still alive now,” Chad said, sympathy etched across his tanned face. “If he’s alive now, then he should be doing something right.”
“Yeah…” Mizuki muttered. “Alive now!”
“What are you talking about?” Chad asked, confusion flashing across his face.
“Sho died!” Mizuki burst out, biting down on her bottom lip in a futile attempt to contain her tears.
“What?” Chad muttered. “But…he cant have. He’s here right now.”
“No…!” Mizuki shuddered, tears streaming down her face. “Two years ago…He died, but that…that metal thing on his head…It cloned him…! He’s died three times already!”
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just as the Mexican was about to speak, the sound of his voice was eclipsed by the echoing blast of Sho’s Mega Smasher. As the luminous blue blast cleaved through the landscape and rocketed up into the air, the shockwaves resulted in the trees swaying slightly.
“What the hell was that!?” Chad said, surprise spreading across his face as he rose to his feet.
“That…that was Sho!” Mizuki cried out as she, too, rose to her feet.
Staring up into the sky, they could only watch as the blast dissipated, only to be replaced by a jet black wave of energy, in the shape of a crescent moon being fired down into the horizon.
“And that was Ichigo…” muttered Chad. Turning back towards Mizuki, he broke into an encouraging smile before saying: “See…With them two working together like that, there’s no way they could lose.”

*

“Whoa!!” arose the voice of the man in the silver trench coat. Swinging his six foot long chain sword across his shoulder, the bright metal of the blade brushed against the black fur that lined his collar. “That was some explosion!”
Continuing to stare up at the sky, in the direction the blast had come from, his face broke into a grin. His right cheek, however, had yet to move. This was due to the fact that the black iron he had nailed to it wasn’t particularly lenient when it came to facial movement. He had often wondered as to why he had felt the compulsion to nail it to his face at all. After all, in order to utilize his ability to catch bullets, he only needed it on his right arm.
Still staring towards the source of the explosion, he made up his mind. He would go and investigate.

*

“Was that a Mega Smasher blast?!!” Agito cried out, still hovering in the air as he moved away from the area that was occupied by Kabuto and the others. “Is Fukamachi here!?”

*

“Do you think we should move closer…” Mizuki asked, looking over at Chad through her large eyes. “You know, to cheer them on or something?”
“I don’t know…” Chad muttered. “It’s been quiet over there for a while, so…”
“So, what!?” suddenly said an echoing, almost demonic, voice from behind them. “They’ve won!?”
Whirling his large frame around, Chad’s eyes fell upon the form of Cyripus. His torso length blonde hair swung around his body in knotted torrents, resembling a raging waterfall of pure gold. The flesh that covered his body was bloody and burnt and his shoulder had basically been cleaved in half.
“I heard a disturbance and wondered who these fearsome opponents must be, to be backing up those two,” he began. “But it appears that you’re just insects!”
“Mizuki, stay back!” Chad said, holding out one hand motioning for her to stand back.
Bracing himself, he quickly analysed his opponent. He was moving slowly, confidently. It was easy to tell that he was dangerous. He would have to take him out before he could attack.
Tensing the muscles of his large arms, Chad groaned as the liquid black and purple substance, formed from spirit energy, crawled up his right arm, covering it and morphing into what appeared to be a shield. The same thing happened to his left arm, only this time the substance was white and red and served to accentuate his muscles and elongate the arm. Atop his left shoulder was an extremely pronounced spike.
A bead of sweat formed on his forehead as he sprinted forwards, raising his left arm. As the spike atop his shoulder and the fingers of his hand were ringed in flashes of black lightning, he clenched his fist tighter.
“EL MUERTE!!!!”

*

Ichigo, Sho, Kakashi and Gracia were on their way back to collect Mizuki and Chad when they heard it. The sound of a rumbling explosion. It was just up ahead.
Suddenly setting off at an amazing pace, fear flashed across Sho’s mind as he remembered: “That was where Mizuki was!!!”

*

“EL MUERTE!!!!” Chad roared, striking out with his left hand. Slamming his knuckles into the Archmage’s already bloody chest, he released his dormant spirit energy. Completely destroying the dam that he had constructed inside himself, his power burst forth in gushing torrents.
Needless to say, this wasn’t what Cyripus had expected at all. It was comparable…no greater, than the force he had been struck with when that orange haired insect had split his shoulder.
Carried backwards by the force of the strike he coughed up copious amounts of blood as Chad continued to run forwards, fist embedded in the Archmage’s torso. This continued until he came into contact with the rough, gnarled, surface of a tree.
Plunging his fist deeper into his opponent, Chad gritted his teeth. He knew what was coming.
As the shockwave rippled from his fist and chained through Cyripus’ body, he felt his large form shudder. Upon escaping from the back of the Archmage, the shockwave proceeded to travel, destroying the tree that he was pressed against, and scarring the ground in the process. The image that had, seemingly, been burnt into the dusty earth resembled a large demonic skull.
“GAHK!!!” heaved Cyripus, again, coughing up blood as Chad removed his fist and stood back.
Collapsing to the floor, a cloud of dust rose from the ground and began to encircle the body of the unconscious Archmage.
Sign up to rate and review this story