Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > All You Need Is Love

I Want To Hold Your Hand

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-28 - Updated: 2010-12-29 - 955 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own any Beatles song nor any members of P!ATD or JVKV. I do own Alyssa and the plot! enjoy!
*

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand


I can't believe I just told that to Brendon. It must be the alcohol talking-yea that's it. Even if it is the alcohol it's still true. I'd occasionally think of him while in Taiwan, even when I was dating Ken. If only he didn't think I was weird maybe we could have been a cute couple. “What was that?” He asked again. “Oh nothing. Let’s dance.” I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and pulled him out onto the dance floor. I found my partners that I was dancing with before but I didn’t acknowledge them. I just stared into Brendon’s eyes. His gorgeous brown eyes still hypnotized me. I swung an arm around his neck and he pulled me closer by setting his hand on my lower back. The song blaring through the club was Flo Rida ft. T-Pain’s “Low.” “She’s got them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur…” We sang to each other. Of course I was very loud and off key and he wasn’t.

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
I'll let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand


I found myself in the back of Jon’s car again for the ride home. Spencer was on my right and Brendon to my left. “Did you have fun?” Spencer asked me. “Very much! It was a great way to come back to LA.” “I’m glad.” Kay added her two cents. “I’m tired and jetlagged.” “Aww sorry to hear babe” Brendon replied. “I’m sorry if I fall asleep.” And I rested my head on Spencer’s shoulder. Soon to conclude, “You have a boney shoulder.” “I’m sorry Lys.” I nodded and repositioned myself to rest my head on Brendon’s shoulder. “Better?” he asked me. I yawned and nodded. Really don’t remember much of the car ride home. I know Brendon helped me to my front door. I grabbed his hand. “Stay with me.” I pleaded with my drunken eyes. “Please.”

And when I touch you I feel happy
Inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide


The next morning I woke in the same clothes that I wore the previous night and a body next to me. I held my head as I sat up. Hangovers are the worse. I better have some Pepsi in my fridge. That always seemed to help me. I studied the body next me. He was shirtless lying in his stomach. His brown hair was askew against my green pillowcase. I never noticed how long his eyelashes were until now. His lips were full, round and so perfect. I wonder what they taste like. Probably sweet. Like him. I glanced at my clock on my night side. It was barely 11am. I decided to roll out of bed in hopes of not disturbing him but was unsuccessful. He stirred and his eyes fluttered open meeting mine immediately. “Good morning sleeping beauty.” I told him. “Good Morning.” He grumbled back. Then rolled over and fell asleep a little longer. I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Yeah, you've got that something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand


I put my shower radio on praying that there were good songs on while I showered. I was in the middle of singing Kelly Clarkson’s “Never Again” when I heard the bathroom door open and the lid to the toilet followed. I peeped out from behind the shower curtain. “Sorry Lys.” He told me as he peed. “It’s ok. “ He turned to look at me. Yet again we made eye contact. I blushed and quickly pulled the curtain to hide my face. I cannot believe what I just saw. Alyssa Leigh! You should have given him some privacy. He probably didn’t want you to see his manhood anyway. I tried to push the thought out of my head as I finished cleaning.

And when I touch you I feel happy
Inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide


I strolled into the kitchen after I cleaned, hair dried and dressed for the day. Someone has been cooking. Brendon stood in front of my stove frying some eggs. “Good morning, how do you like your eggs?” “Scrambled please.” I sat my table and notice a plate of French toast and some apple juice as well. “Brendon you didn’t have to make me breakfast.” “It’s not a problem.” I heard the microwave beep. “I’ll get it.” I walked over and the smell of bacon filled the air. “I know you love your bacon.” “You are correct mister. I love my bacon!” I set the plate on the table and walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you.” I went to walk away but he spun me around and kissed me on the lips.

Yeah, you've got that something
I think you'll understand
When I'll feel that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
Sign up to rate and review this story