Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > All You Need Is Love

Love Me Do

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-03 - Updated: 2012-05-04 - 772 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own any Beatle Songs, Panic! at the Disco or JVKV members. I own Alyssa and the plot


Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please, love me do
Whoa, love me do

Brendon, I can’t believe that you took that step and made the first move. I felt her soft tender lips kiss back. At least she felt the same way. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Shortly afterward, we parted and acted like nothing happened. She grabbed her scrambled eggs that I set on the counter before the kiss happened. I joined her sitting across from her at the table. I hope I didn’t do anything to offend her. I just thought since she asked me to stay the night…and her not accepting the engagement might have meant something. It may have meant something, just maybe not that kiss. “This is delicious Brendon, almost as good as my grandmother’s.” She smiled at me. Well at least she wasn’t mad at me. “Do you have anything planned for the holidays?”I asked her changing the subject. Christmas was just around the corner. “I would love to go home but I don’t think I would be able to afford the plane ticket. “ She lived on the other side of the country in a little town called Glassport on the outskirts of Pittsburgh, Pa. “Aww I’m sorry, I hope you figure something out.” I left the sensitive subject alone.

Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please, love me do
Whoa, love me do
/]
“What do you have planned for the day?” I asked her as we washed the dishes. “Nothing really, did you have something in mind?” she asked. “Nah, other than see that new movie with Johnny Depp.” “Yes but that doesn’t start for at least 2 weeks.” We both laughed and her cell phone sang “Guilty Pleasure.” “That’s Amanda, excuse me, Hello chica…sorry Brendon made me breakfast…lunch sounds fine…Chili’s…great!...see you there around 1…awesome…bye.” She set her EnV on the counter. I have lunch plans.” She chuckled. “I’ll leave if you want me too.” “It’s up to you. I just have to meet her at 1.” I ended up staying a little while longer. She left to do some errands before meeting up with Amanda and I decided to head over to Ryan’s house, again.

[/Someone to love

Somebody new
Someone to love
Someone like you

I walked into his kitchen from the back patio. “Hey man.” He greeted me. “How was the night?” I raised my eyebrow. “At Lyssa’s.” “Well…I kissed her.” Ryan dropped the butter knife he was using onto the counter. “Did it lead to anything?” “Breakfast.” He looked at me quizzical. “Confused. What?” So, I explained to him. “Oh, damn. Do you still think she likes Ken?” “She may.” I pondered that thought. “I feel like an idiot.” “Don’t.” “She could still be seeing him. Like it could be an open relationship or something and I totally kissed her.” “I didn’t even think you liked her. Last time you said she was weird.” I laughed again. “She was weird but I found it attractive.”

Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please, love me do
Whoa, love me do

“Hey Lys, you busy later?” I called her after Ryan texted that he was with Amanda. “Did you want to catch a bite to eat?” she said yes! “Great. I’ll pick you up at 730?” I smiled. “Great it’s a date!” I can’t believe I said that. What was I thinking? “Bye.” She must think I’m an idiot. First I tell her I thought that she was weird, next I kiss her and then ask her out to dinner. Poor girl. I should express my feelings better. It was about 4-o-clock when we hung up. What am I going to do with myself in the mean time? I decided to make a peanut butter and banana sandwich and watch some TV. I flipped through some channels until I landed on MTV. TRL was currently on. “That was Panic at the Disco with ‘Nine In the Afternoon’ at #5…” Sweet we were halfway to the top!

Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please, love me do
Whoa, love me do
Yeah, love me do
Whoa, oh, love me do
Sign up to rate and review this story