Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This world is after me, after you

"Gerard I'm..."

by DangerDays_ 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-30 - Updated: 2010-12-30 - 1008 words - Complete

1Exciting
Gradually the weeks passed, and before we knew it it was the summer holidays from school.Me and Frank were still taking things slowly.
I walked up to my front door after a day with Frank and found Ellie standing on my doorstep.
"El, what's up?" I asked her as I lead her inside. We sat on the sofa and I stayed with her while she was calm enough to explain.
"Emma... I'm pregnant" She said. I tried not to show how shocked as I was but I knew my face gave me away.
"Is it Gerard's?" I asked
"Yes" she said. I was even more shocked because I didn't know her and Gerard had gone the whole way.
"Does he know?" I asked
"No, I haven't told him yet" She said.
"Come here" I said and hugged her. She sobbed into my shoulder and I held her until she stopped
"What are you gonna do?" 
"I don't know... I don't know" She said putting her head in her hands.
"well, the way I see it, you have 3 choices. You can have an abortion and Never tell Gerard that there was a baby, you can tell Gerard about the baby and see what he wants to do, or you can decide you deffitly want to keep it, and tell Gerard he can stay, or her can go" I told her and she looked like she'd made her mind up.
"Im not having an abortion. I don't agree with it" 
"So looks like you know what your doing then" I said and she smiled
"Thank you Emma" she said and hugged me again

"one thing, you should tell Gerard, as soon as possible" I told her and she nodded
"Im gonna go over there now, will you come with me?" she said and I smiled
"Sure thing" I said 

Ellies POV

Emma drove me over to Gerard and Mikeys house where I would be telling Gerard that I was pregnant. 

I got inside and Gerard hugged me. 
"Hey honey" he said and stroked my cheek.
I took a deep breath. "Gerard I need to tell you something" I said ad he looked worried
"Sure baby" He said. We walked down into his basement room and sat on his bed.
"Whats wrong Ellie?" He asked and took both of my hands. I took a deep breath decided to get it over with quickly. 
"Gerard I'm pregnant" I said. His face showed little reaction and that worried me.
"Is it mine?" he asked and I nodded
"Gerard. I'm keeping this baby. You can have as little or as much involvment as you want, but I'm not having an abortion" I told him. Suddenly his face broke into a huge grin
"Ellie... That is so fantastic! I'm-i'm gonna be a dad" he said and I felt my heart re-start.
He hugged me tightly to his chest, and when I looked up at him he had tears in his eyes.
"Ellie, I want you to know, I am gonna be here with you every step of the way. I will look after you both, and o promise I will be the best father I can" He said and I kissed him passionatly
"I love you Gee" I whispered and he smiled
"I love you to. Who knows?" he asked
"Just you and Emma. I told her because I needed to get my head straight" i said
"Shall we tell them all?" He asked and I nodded. 
He took my hand and smiled at me
"We will get through this" he said. 
We walked downstairs and found everyone waiting for us.

Emma POV:
I didn't know that everyone else had come round to Gerard and Mikeys house to. We all sat in the loving room talking. 
Gerard and Ellie came up the stairs hand in hand, smiling, so I tool it that he had taken the news well. 

"Guys, we have some news" Gerard said. He stood behind ellie, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting them
on her stomach lightly. Ellie put her hands on top of Gerard and looked up at him. She took a deep breath and looked back at us.
"Im pregnant" She said. No one spoke for a couple of minutes, letting the news sink in. Because Id already heard, I wasn't so shocked. I made the first move and stood up. I hugged Ellie tightly and she thanked me for helping her. Then I hugged Gerard. 
"Your a good man Gee" I said and he kept hugging me. Then Mily started squeeling, she ran and hugged Ellie before jumping up and down. Then she hgged Gerard. Bob and ray stood up next to congradulate the couple. Mikey stood up and hugged Ellie and then Gerard. "I'm gonna be an uncle!" he said excitedly and hugged Mily. Frank stayed sat on the sofa for at least another 5 minutes before he got up. He walked over to Gerard, and without any warning landed a hard punch straight across Gerards jaw. 
"That was for knocking up my sister" He said as Gerard rubbed whis jaw where he'd been hit.
"And this is for agreeing to stand by her" He said as he wrapped Gerard in a huge hug.
Frank stepped away and grinned at Gerard. Then he walked over to Ellie and out his hands on her shoulders.
"Are you sure about this Ellie? Nobody would think badly of you if you had an abortion or had the baby adopted...?" he said but Ellie shook her head.
"Im having this baby" She said firmly and Frank smiled
"Im gonna be an uncle!!!" he said excitedly and hugged her. Then he cane and kissed me strongly.
"Ellie, Gerard, I think I speak for all of us when I say we want to help. Through this whole thing we'll be here. This baby isn't just gonna have two amazing parents, and two brilliant uncles, it's gonna have the rest of us fools to love it to" I said. Everyone agree'd with me
Sign up to rate and review this story