Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This world is after me, after you

Just married

by DangerDays_ 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-05 - Updated: 2011-01-05 - 625 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard POV: 

I saw Emma wave her hand around the door and everyone stood up. All the guys hugged me and then I stood waiting for my beautiful soon-to-be wife. The doors opened and i saw her walk in, a White dress flowing over her body, her hair loose. Her face was bright and open, smiling, her eyes locked directly with mine. I knew I was making the right choice...

Ellies POV:

We steppes through the doors, and straight away my eyes locked on Gerards. He was wearing skinny jeans with a White shirt and waistcoat. His hair was it's usual perfect mess and I smiled at him. My heart fluttered and jittered as I walked down the isle. Emma and Mily hugged me before walking into the arms of their boyfriends and sitting at the front of the church. 

The service was quick and simple, and soon it was time to say our vows. 
I went first. I'd only half thought of what I would say. 
"Gerard Arthur way, I knew from the moment I met you that I loved you. There was something between us that clicked. It was like it was meant to me. I can't think of anyone I would be happier to spend the rest of my life with, and I know with you as my husband, and as the Father of our Child, I know I will be truley happy" I spoke and felt my eyes starting to mist with tears, similar to the ones that were escaping down Gerrds face. 
"Ellie marie Franklin [I changed your name a bit ellie, so Frank didn't end up being Frank Frank and stuff :P] I have never met a more kind, caring, beautiful person in my life, and I guess that's why you've been out there. You give me a purpouse that I need, and without you I'd be nothing. I never thought I'd been the type to get married and start a family, but you changed all of that. Your my funny, silly, crazy, cute, amazing, perfect girl and I know that I will never stop loving you or our baby. You complete my life" He said. I was full blown crying now, and from what I could see, so was bob.
"All that's left now is to exchange the rings" The ministers said. Gerard slipped the cool silver wedding band onto my finger next to my engagement ring, and I slid an identical one onto his. 
"I now pronnounce you husband and wife" The minister said and Gerard smiled at me through his tears. Gerard leaned down and pressed lips gently to mine. I wrapped my arms around his Neck and he rested his on my waist. We kissed for about 10 seconds before broke away and smiled at each other. We walked outside and were greeted by hugs from our family and friends. I was seperated from Gerard as people hugged and congradulated me, when all I really wanted was to do was be with my new husband. Eventually everyone cleared to go back to their cars, and I saw Gerard walking towards me. He was grinning wildly and I smiled back at him. 
"Well hello, Mrs Way" He smirked and I hugged him. Our lips crashed together and we kissed like we hadn't seen each other in years. It was total bliss and now that Gerard was legally mine, I never wanted to let go. 

Eventually our lips parted from their possition joined together, and Gerard kept his arms around my waist. 
"We should go, everyones waiting for us" He whispered
"But I want to..." I said before he cut me off
"Tonight" he whispered/growled into my ear. I smirked at him and kissed him quickly again.
Sign up to rate and review this story