Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold your breath, kid!

Positively unreal

by cup-full-of-blood 2 reviews

Is it really him, or is is just my eyes deceiving me?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-01-08 - Updated: 2011-01-08 - 1283 words - Complete

2Ambiance
(Franks POV)
I examined his face more, how did he know my name? I looked at him more as his mouth dropped as if he had just saw a ghost “How d...do you know w...who I...I am?”

“You don’t remember me do you?” he said in disbelief.

“What I...I have never seen you in my life, who...a...are you,”

“Gerard, y...you seriously don’t remember me?” he said, as he looked a bit crushed.

I wracked my brain trying to think if I ever knew a Gerard. The name sounded familiar, that is when it hit me. However, is it really him, or is it just my eyes deceiving me. Gerard. Wait no they can’t be, How could I forget, Steve is Gerard’s dad though he never talked about him, well, like he would ever talk to me about anything apart from calling me all the names under the sun. However, it is all coming back to me now, Gerard was like my best friend when I was a kid, and I suppose I haven’t really thought about it after everything that has gone on in the last few years.

He looks so different now, I mean of course he does but wow. He really does look so different I just can’t explain, and I swear we just stared at each other for ages.

“Gerard w...Way I can’t believe I forgot you,” I blurted out, trying to avoid the silence.

“Don’t worry, come in frank” he smiled the cutest smile as he moved out of the doorway for me to walk in.

It’s so wired just seeing him like this, I am really going to need to get used to this. I nervously moved my way past him and slightly brushed against his shoulder giving me an erupt of tingles, which was really weird. As he shut the door behind me, he then beckoned me to follow him to the lounge. As I was on my way I saw all the pictures of Gerard and Mikey on the wall as kids and there was one of me, Gerard, and mikey and everything just came back to me.

(Gerard’s POV)

I can’t believe this is actually happening, all those nights I wished to see frank again or just be able to speak to him again, and now here he is in my house on my couch just like that, it is truly unbelievable. I had to rub my eyes a few times to make sure that is was actually frank but how could I forget him, it was so wired but thank god my wish came true.

It was quiet for a while I think frank was just remembering everything from are childhood, well at least that’s what it looked like to me.

“Urmm do you want a drink or anything to eat?” I asked feeling a strike of nerves come over me.

“Urmm could I have some coffee please?” he asked.

“Sure do you want something to eat?”

“Do you happen to have peanut butter and jelly?”

“Of course” I smiled.

“Then I will have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich please,” he said smiling.

“Okay, coming right up,” I went into the kitchen and boiled the kettle, and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while I was waiting for the kettle.

I finished the sandwich and once the kettle was done, I made two cups of coffee, came back to the lounge, and handed the coffee to and the sandwich to him.

“Thanks,” he smiled as he took the plate from my grasp, wow it just seemed so unreal talking to Frankie again.

“Wow,” He said as he bit his lip “I can’t believe it’s really you.”

“Yeah I know, I can’t believe it’s really you too,” I laughed nervously and he joined in with a little giggle, we looked like a couple of school girls giggling like this, but I guess I was just too happy to see him again that I couldn’t keep it in.

His giggle was so cute, it was defiantly different to how he speaks. He has this deep voice deeper than mine for sure, then this cute giggle that was mixed with some kind of hiccup, which really made me smile. If you ever heard that giggle, you would have never thought that it had come out of his mouth.
It’s so hard to belive that this is the same Frankie that I used to teach to play video games and draw with, He looks so different now.

He then took a bite of his sandwich and turned to me “This is the best thing I have tasted for a long time.”

“Really?” I asked puzzled “It’s just a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.”

“Urhh well” he said nervously while pulling at the rips on his jeans.

“Are you okay frank?” I questioned moving closer towards him, but only slightly.

“Urhh yeah I ...really don’t want to talk about it at the moment,” he said quietly looking at the floor

“Talk about what frank,” I questioned confused.

“I will tell you later okay,” he said, still looking at the floor.

“Okay” I said giving him a small smile. He continued eating his sandwich and I felt the silence begin to take over again.

“So how old are you now frank?” I said striking up a conversation.

“I’m 14, how old are you?”

“I’m 16” he smiled sweetly and it gave me butterflies in my stomach, it was just so cute.

He had finished his sandwich and coffee and I took it back into the kitchen.
I came back in and I only just noticed that he was wearing a smashing pumpkins t-shirt that looked incredible on him, he had a lip ring and a nose ring and his ears pierced and as to what I could see he also had some tattoos on his arms. However, I was so caught up in his hazel eyes and the way he would talk or giggle, that I didn’t even notice what he was wearing and whatnot.

I didn’t even notice that his hair is down to his shoulders and is a nice dark chocolaty brown, that curled slightly at the ends. He has these big beautiful hazel eyes that look a bit yellowish to, which has kept me entranced.

“It’s so wired I can’t imagine you 6 again,” I giggled.

“Yeah it is I can’t imagine you 9 either,” he said as strands of his hair kept falling into his eyes, and he kept tucking them behind his ears “It seems so unreal” he spoke finishing with a smile.

“It does, so Urmm why do you have a suitcase and guitar with you?” I asked as his face dropped.

“Urmm well that’s what I wanted to talk to you about later.”

“Oh okay well do you want to take your stuff upstairs and talk about It, I mean if you want that is?” I said as I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

“Yeah okay.” he spoke getting up from the couch with the empty plate in his hands, I took it from his grip and placed it into the sink. Then I helped him carry his stuff upstairs and led him to my room.

A/N: I haven’t really checked over this properly so if there is a couple of mistakes, well you will just have to get over it :) hehe it’s boring I know, but the next chapter gets hmmmm better :D
Sign up to rate and review this story