Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold your breath, kid!

I think i'm gonna be ok

by cup-full-of-blood 3 reviews

So Frankie and Gee get a little close, and Frankie tells Gee all about his past. you can sence the frerardness coming ^^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-01-08 - Updated: 2011-01-08 - 2699 words - Complete

2Ambiance
(Gerard’s POV)
I opened my door and led Frankie inside my room. I really wish I had cleaned it up, oh well, I’m sure it isn’t all that bad.

“Wow I like your bedroom,” Frankie commented, as he looked over my bedroom. Well at least he didn’t seem to think so.

“Really? I’m surprised you can see it,” I joked, he looked at me and giggled and that just set me off to.

“Well it isn’t too bad,” he replied while grinning at me “It’s so big as well.”

“Well it’s average,” I shrugged and plonked myself on the bed along with the other stuff, while Frankie just admired my poster covered walls.

“My bedroom is so small,” he said a little upset, after he looked at the walls.

“Well you are small,” I laughed a bit as I said so.
“I’m not that small,” he said as he put on a little pout.(Insert cuteness)

“Well it suits you,” I replied genuinely with a smile and he returned it.

“Umm I love your posters the smashing pumpkins one is cool,” he said as he pointed his index finger to the poster.

“Yeah I gathered,” I said pointing to the smashing pumpkins t-shirt he had on.

“Ha-ha yeah the misfits are great, my favourite band,” he said as he was looking at the shirt as if remembering the time he brought it.

“So...” I said casually, sitting more in the middle of my bed. “What’s up frank?”

He came over to me and sat on the edge of my bed facing away from me in silence, I could tell that he was finding it hard to approach the subject he wanted to talk about.

“Why did you come here on my step? And why do you have all this luggage?” I asked softly as I shifted to the edge beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder giving him a light squeeze.“It’s okay to tell me you know.”

“I know I...it’s just, I don’t want you to hate me, or find me disgusting” he said as I could see the sadness in his face when he looked up to me.

“Frank I would never hate you, I just want to make sure your okay,” I said quietly as I lifted his chin up to look into his eyes “Please tell me?”

“Okay,” he took in a deep breath “I will tell you from the beginning.”

~

Frankie told me all about how his mom had treated him, and how my dad did to. I was appalled at what he had done to him and ashamed. Frankie didn’t deserve to be treated like that, and he was beaten so badly that he couldn’t get changed in the boys P.E room, because he was so afraid that someone might see the bruises my dad had caused.

All that from my dad made me sick. I felt ashamed that I had him for a dad. I was so shocked when Frankie told me all the cruel and twisted things they did to him I didn’t know what to say other than ‘Fuck’ or ‘screw them’ I was in shock and couldn’t believe it. I felt so bad for Frankie being abused by MY dad, and his mom not even battering an eyelid and letting it go on like this, what kind of parents are they.
I wish I could make it better somehow, I wish I could just kiss away all the pain, and just let him know how much he really is loved and that he is such an amazing person.
He is now curled up in a bundled mess, clinging onto my shoulder, his eyes streaming with tears. He had calmed down a little now, and his tears started to clear up having soaked into my jumper but I didn’t care. As long as I had him with me that’s all that matters, at least I know that they cannot hurt him here and he will be safe here.

He still had his arms on my shoulders, like he was half hugging me, I had my arm slung around his back rubbing it lightly trying my best to comfort him. While also whispering everything I could think of, that would make this situation less emotional for him, while rocking him back and forth. I finally got him to stop crying and we just sat in silence for a few minutes. He looked up at me with bloodshot eyes that were all red and sore.

My Da...that fucker didn’t just hurt Frankie physically but also mentally, He should be having the time of his life not mentally breaking down and being scared of the people that are supposed to love him and call family. I can’t put into words how much anger and frustration I have for that deranged fucker right now.

“Gee,” he spoke softly still sniffling as he did so ,I smiled showing my teeth as he said that.

“You called me that when you were little,” I smiled remembering the day he first called me Gee.

“Yeah I think I remember now, when we first met I couldn’t say your name so I called you Gee instead,” he smiled the cutest smile ever that reminded me, so much of when we met. It’s still that same cute smile that always seems to slide to the left slightly, which I love.

“Yes I remember that, you always said it so cute.”

“Well, don’t I say it cute now?” he pouted in a joking matter, giving me the puppy dog face that was, oh so hard not to resist and giggle.

“Of course frank, you will always be cute.” he hugged me tightly for that.

“So I can still call you Gee then?” he questioned as he coked an eyebrow at me.

“As long as I can call you Frankie, we have a deal,” I said trying to keep a straight face, but failing to do so. He looked at me, with his nose scrunched up and his eyes looking up to the ceiling. It was too adorable to put into words.

“Umm yep we have a deal,” he said very sure about his ‘tough’ decision.

He moved away from me and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I was a little disappointed that he had moved away from me, missing the heat of his body against mine, but I suppose I will just have to grow some balls, stop being a love sick puppy and get over it.

“So, deal?”

“Deal” I said as I took his hand and shook it, keeping hold of it a little longer than necessary.

“Anyway Gee I just wanted to say thanks, for letting me in and being so understanding about this.” he said as he looked down and fiddled with the rip in his jeans again.

“Frankie, it’s fine, I want to be here for you, if there is anything you ever need to tell me I’m here for you.”

“Thanks Gee,” he said as he came over and gave me a little hug. God I wish I could just hug him forever.

“What have you got in your suitcase then Frankie?” I asked, pointing to his suitcase in the corner.

“Oh I have my PJs, some cloths, toothpaste and some CD’s, but I don’t really know why I packed the CD’s.”

“Well you’ll be using them now.” I smiled “What CD’s do you have?” I asked with a questioning look.

“I have black flag...”

“Wow I love black flag,” I said as I interrupted him “Sorry carry on.”

“The misfits, Nirvana and beastie boys,” he said as he began to get them out and show me.

“Wow, you have good taste in music I love Nirvana,” I said as I looked at the covers.
“Thanks...what music do you have?” He asked ever so nicely.
“Quite a few, I have the same as you and I have smashing pumpkins, the misfits, iron maiden and some others.”

“Cool, I live the misfits, there awesome...Umm can you put it on?”

“Sure.” I said as I got the misfits out and put the CD in the CD player.

(Frank’s POV)

Gee and I were listening to bit of The misfits. When we got cuff off by the slam of the door, we jerked up in shock from the sudden noise.

“Wow that shocked me then,” Gee said and looked at me.

“Yeah same here, is that your Mom and Mikey?”

“Yeah it is, they went out to get something,” he said as he moved away from the bed and went towards the door.“Aren’t you coming Frankie?” he said beckoning me to follow him.

“Oh yeah sure” I got off the bed and joined him to go downstairs.

As we reached the bottom of the stairs, we saw his mom and Mikey heading for the kitchen .she was so pretty, and had blond hair that flowed down to meet her shoulders.
The other person that my gazed was fixed on, was a boy with mosey brown hair that was a little shorter than Gerard’s hair. I gathered that this was Mikey, I just knew from the big glasses he wore, so similar to the kind he wore as a kid, He was thinner than Gee, and had an iron maiden shirt on, so I could tell that he had good taste in music and hopefully we would get on well.
“Hey Gerard , sorry we were so long it took for...wait he isn’t who I think he is, is he?” his Mom spoke thoughtfully. I saw Gerard give her a quick wink, from the corner of my eye.

“Oh my god, Frank It is you,” She said gob smacked, with her mouth wide open as she came and gave me a big hug, squeezing me so tight I nearly suffocated.

“Wow I can’t believe it’s you, we didn’t think we would ever see you again.”

“Urhh...well you won’t if you don’t let me go,” I laughed nervously.

“Oh I’m sorry Frank, it’s just so nice to see you again,” She said smiling widely at me “We have missed you so much, especially Gerard.”

I looked over at Gerard and saw that he was blushing, and looking down at the floor, It was somewhat cute.

I smiled to myself and looked to Gerard’s mom.

“I’ve missed him to. I’ve missed all of you,” I smiled at her. It gave me a warm feeling all over to have someone talking so kindly to me.

“Well it’s really so wonderful to see you again,” She said.

“Oh you too, miss way.”

“Oh call me Donna love,” She said as she gave me another smile “Hey mikey...”

She said as she left the room to get him, I turned to Gerard and made my way over to him.

“Hey,” I said smiling to him and he returned it, I could get used to this.

“Hey Frank, do you remember me,” I heard a voice behind me; I turned around and was met by Mikey.

“Hey, yeah I remember you Mikey” I said as I smiled.

“Cool, you better,” He said jokingly as he gave me a hug.

“Oh Gerard we brought you zombie catchers 2,” Mikey said as he handed Gerard the game.

“Wicked, thanks bro,” he smiled looking at the case excitingly.


“No worries, it was my idea but mom brought it.”

“Cool, I’ll go thank her now,” he said as he disappeared into the kitchen.

~

Mikey and I had a little chat, and Donna asked me why I all of a sudden had just turned up.
Gerard luckily covered for me, and told them, that it has been a long day and we could talk about it tomorrow. Afterwards we both went to Gee’s room and sat on his bed.

“You can stay here Frankie, if you want Frankie?”

“Really Gee?” I said with hopeful eyes.

“Of course Frankie, I’m not going to leave you to roam the streets am I?” he said looking at me as he joined me on the bed.

“I suppose not, thanks Gee,” I said as I gave him a hug.

“It’s fine Frankie, why don’t you get changed in here, and I’ll get us some coke?”

“Sure,” I smiled to him as he was on his way out the door to get the coke.

I got into my PJs and waited on his bed. Gerard was ever so nice to me. It’s great that we get along so well and after all those years we still have a good bond. I’m really glad that I’m here and with Gerard, it’s better than I wished for.

I heard footsteps come up the stairs and Gerard came into the bedroom, with two cans of coke and wearing this weird all in one skeleton sleep suit. I burst out in a fit of laughter at the image before me.

“Hey! Don’t laugh,” he pouted at me “You won’t get the coke if you do.”

“Aw fine I will stop,” I said as I tried to retain my laughter.
He sat on the bed and handed me the can of coke, and I flopped on the bed laughing again.

“You said you would stop,” he protested as he faked a sad face.

“Sorry I will stop, it’s just... Why would you wear that to bed?”

“My Nan got it for me a while back and it was to big but I really liked it, and I don’t have anything to wear cause all my PJ’s are in the wash, and I don’t think you would appreciate it with me sleeping in my boxers” he explained.

“Oh okay, thanks for the drink anyway,” I said smiling, hmm would I mind.

~

We both lay on the bed sideways facing each other, with are cans of coke ,talking about anything everything. We chatted about what type of films were our favourite, which is horror.
We already know we love the same music, which is awesome, we also talked about some of the tattoos that I have, and Gerard said that he would love to design a tattoo for me, if I ever wanted another one. I said that would be cool and he shown me all his favourite drawings, and told me a lot about what he has been up to since I last saw him.

We also reminisced about the past, talking about all the stuff we used to do as kids, which just put a big smile on my face. It made me forget about the bad things that have happened to me in the past, and thought about all the great moments I had with Gee and Mikey.

“I’m going to sleep now Gee, I’m really tired,” I yawned as told him.

“It’s only Ten-thirty,” he questioned me.

“Well most nights I don’t get a good night sleep cause...” He cut me off.

“Ohh, I get you, it’s alright Frankie,” he said as he reached out to turn the lamp off “You will get a goodnight’s sleep here.”

“Good,” I smiled “night Gee,” I said as I gave him a hug a little tighter this time. Which caused him to give me an odd expression. “Sorry, your just very huggable in this sleep suit,” I giggled against his shoulders.

“Thanks,” he laughed “goodnight Frankie,” he said as he returned the hug. Then settling down on the pillow, with me repeating his actions not long after.

For once, I actually felt safe.

A/N: I know this chapter is mostly only them catching up, but I will put more things in the next chapter. Other than that I hope you enjoyed this and PLEASE REVIEWE AND RATE I LOVE EM :)
Sign up to rate and review this story