Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold your breath, kid!

This is just the begining

by cup-full-of-blood 6 reviews

I would just click and find out if i were you, ohhh and also rate and review XD pleaasseeeeeeeeee

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-01-13 - Updated: 2011-01-13 - 1856 words - Complete

5Exciting
A/N: It's about to get better in the next chapter trust me eepp >.< and this one might look long but its really not long at all to read, AND if you love me you will read :) and rate and review XD hehe

(Gerard’s POV)

I think I slept for about an hour before I felt something heavy on me. I turned to see what it could be. Frankie, duh. I’m so stupid. Maybe I was more tired than I thought. I do recall him saying that he fidgets in bed, a lot, and I think I agree with him. He was now sprawled on my chest, arms tucked under his head and feet by the cabinets.

He was lying sideways on the bed completely the wrong way; it was kind of funny but adorable at the same time. Surprisingly, it wasn’t that uncomfortable. I didn’t really mind him being there. In fact, it was quite nice.

I’m pretty sure I shouldn’t have been thinking about Frankie this way, but he seriously was growing on me already. I knew it was fast but he was just so cute and adorable. I knew he had been through a lot, but I just wanted to be there and give him what he hadn’t had for the most of his life. Love.
He curled himself into a ball, looking even smaller then he already was, and his head was on my chest as if I were a pillow. I could not help but wonder why someone would abuse Frankie and hurt him, when he was so small and looked so innocent.

I did not really want to disturb him so I just let him lie there. His dark brown hair kept flowing over his face as he snored softly. The one thing I love most about Frankie is his nose, how straight and small it is. It was as if it had never grown since he was a kid. Another thing I adored was his eyes. Well, there was a lot really.

I started to stroke his hair slightly, tucking it behind his ears. That way I could see his face better, so smooth and flawless, his thin pink lips parted slightly as he breathed. That’s when I started to gently settle back in to sleep.

(Frank’s POV)

I slept great last night, better than I had for a long time. Maybe it was because Gerard’s sheets were so soft or the fact that I didn’t feel that I had to sleep with one eye open. It might have just been that I was with Gerard and felt so comfortable and safe. Yeah, it was probably the last one.

I yawned and stretched my arms out. Then suddenly, I heard a slap and a vibrating thud on my hand. I quickly realised that I had just hit Gerard smack bang in the face.

“Ouch,” Gerard wined as he held his face.

“Oh my sorry god Gee...I, um really d... don’t know how... why I’m on you s...sorry,” I said as my words blurted out my mouth in a jumbled mess. Man this looked like I tried to rape him in his sleep, that didn’t look good at all.

“No it’s okay you were like this all night,” he explained calmly.

WHAT, I was like this all night? Oh man, that is embarrassing, but why didn’t he just move me?

“Sorry,” I blushed. “You should have moved me, I do fidget a lot in bed,” I said trying to disguise my blush as I sat up and sat beside him.

“Yeah I know, I think you proved your point,” he laughed.

“Sorry.”

“Stop saying sorry. It wasn’t too bad,” he smiled messing with the ends of his hair.

I smiled shyly and laughed a little. “I must have mistaken you for a pillow,” I joked. “Its ‘cause of your PJ’s, Gee,” I laughed.

“Hey, I think you laughed enough about that last night,” he said as he tried to put on an angry face, but failed as he joined in with the laughter. “Anyway, I…” he began as he stood up and headed for the door. “I’m going to make some coffee do you want some?” he asked.

“Yeah sure, thanks.”

“Okay,” he said as he left.

I thought I might talk to Mikey, if he is up; well it is 11 so he should be up. Damn, Gee’s bed was comfortable. In fact, so was Gee (even comfier maybe).

I scrambled off the bed and walked over to Mikey’s room, we needed to catch up as it had been a while. I knocked on his door, awaiting a reply.

“Come in,” I heard him say so I popped my head around the door and crept in.

“Hey, Mikey,” I smiled.

“Hey Frank, come sit down if you like,” he said smiling back at me, so I walked over to him and sat next to him on the edge of his bed.

“So how have you been, Frank,” he said as he paused ‘Zombie Catchers’.

“I...well not the best really,” I said honestly as I lowered my head down. It was still something I did not feel quite comfortable talking about.

“Hey, isn’t that game Gerard’s?” I questioned as I changed the subject. He turned to the game and back to me with a grin on his face.

“Yep, but I’m just...urhh borrowing it.” We both laughed.

~

We got talking and I told him about what happened at home and he was very understanding. We got on really well and he said that he thought my tattoos were cool. After a while, we started to play zombie catchers, it was a really good game. We played for a good hour until we heard a knock on the door.

(Gerard’s POV)

“Come in,” I heard Mikey say. I creaked the door open and walked in to Mikey and Frankie playing MY game zombie catchers 2.

“It doesn’t take an hour to get coffee, Gee,” Frankie said a little cheekily. If he talks like that more often i will need to get a pair of looser jeans.

“Uhm, well I realised that there wasn’t any coffee in the house so I had to go to the shops but they didn’t have any so I...”

“We don’t want to hear about your shopping trip Gerard” Mikey cut me off bluntly while keeping his eyes fixed to the TV as he and Frankie giggled a little.

“Well you could always go without Mikey,” I said teasingly.

“No, I want some.”

“Well you better learn to shut your mouth bro,” I said jokingly.

“Wow what lovely brothers you are,” Frankie suddenly piped up.

I laughed, “No we are...sometimes,” I grinned as I gave them the coffee and we sat there talking and drinking our coffee.

“Hmmm there’s nothing like a good cup of coffee,” Mikey said.

“Yep,” Gerard agreed while raising his cup.

“God, we look like a couple of old grannies,” Frankie pointed out, which I am afraid we kind of do. We laughed and carried on with our coffee.

~

A couple of weeks went by and Frankie was now staying with us, which he was more than happy about. When I told him, he literally pounded into my arms and gave me the biggest hug ever.

He goes to our school now and he is a little shy. We do not have classes together because of the age gap, but I told Mikey to look out for him, and I always made sure to meet him in the music room every lunch hour.

He played a little song for me on the guitar and I swear my heart melted. He sang a little off key and he wasn’t so good but I just smiled the whole time. I think it made the song better. We hung out and got on so well just like old times, I don’t think I realised how much I had missed this.

I felt like me and Frank really got on so well and we were so close, we were best friends again. And I was just a little more than over excited about it.

I really wanted to tell him how I felt, but I was worried he wouldn’t feel the same way.

He was not just some boy who I could ignore for the rest of my life and carry on if he rejected me, he lived here now. I knew it was more than a crush. I didn’t want to scare him off. I didn’t want everything being awkward around him. I mean, he knew I was bi but this was much harder.

“Hey, Gee,”

“Whoa,” I said as I turned around to see Frank closer than I expected.

“Sorry,” he said smiling.

“It’s okay, anyway mom and Mikey are going out because Mikey has gone to the dentist ,and trust me the women takes forever, plus they are going to do some shopping as well, so we could go out if you like,” I said.

“Yeah okay, ha ha shame on Mikey” he laughed.

“ Ha ha yeah I know, so cool, I’ll go get in the shower then.”

I got up from my desk and walked out of my room to the bathroom. I walked in and turned the shower on, brushing my teeth whilst waiting for the shower to get hot. I slipped out of my clothes and climbed into the shower. I threw my head back and relaxed as the warm water soaked my hair and trickled down my body, leaving water beads in its place.

I started to get myself clean and closed my eyes. Then, suddenly, thoughts of Frankie popped into my head. I imagined him placing his hands on my shoulders, and then kissing me softly while ruffling my hair, gliding his hands down my chest kissing his way down towards my abdomen.

I started to get hard just thinking about Frankie this way, imagining him doing that to me just set me off. I started pumping my cock up and down as I leaned against the wall for balance. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning as I started to stroke myself faster. I got this tingling sensation that went all through my body; I arched my back as the sensations grew stronger. I gave myself a few last strokes and lent my head back in pleasure. I curled my toes up as I slid down to the floor; I then exploded as I reached my climax. My load then squirted out, draining away with the water and then was gone.

I stopped biting my lip, inhaled and exhaled heavily as I got back on my feet and leaned against the wall. That was the best orgasm I have ever had.

Wow, I think I really do need to tell Frankie how I feel about him.

Sign up to rate and review this story