Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Mission Complete

Sexy Wake Up Call

by IzzyLawliet69 0 reviews

Itachi makes his move on Sasuke, but does poor little Sasu like this special treatment?

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-01-09 - 1291 words

0Unrated
Sunshine poured through the cracks in the blinds hung over one of the many windows in his house. He lifted his arms in an early-morning stretch and yawned loudly. Sighing, he got out of bed and sauntered to the bathroom down the hall. On his journey, he ran into something solid. His black orbs met those of his older brother as he looked up at the person he'd run into. A small blush crept onto his face. He muttered a, "Sorry," before scampering (A/N: yes, Uchiha Sasuke scampered!) to his previous destination.

Naruto grumbled as the felt more than saw the morning glow of the sun through his eyelids. He rolled over, efficiently knocking himself onto the hard ground of his cramped home. The blonde groaned sleepily.

He made his way down the stairs so he could get his not-so-healthy breakfast that consisted of Instant Ramen in a cup. Once finished with his daily climb, he presumed his morning routine and microwaved his food with impatience.

Sasuke trotted down the two flights of stairs, taking the steps two at a time. His feet carried him to the kitchen, where he picked up a bowl out of the cabinet, some milk out of the fridge, and a box of cereal out of the pantry. The white milk splashed onto the round rings of cereal, reminding him of a part of his very erotic dream from the night before. Heat rushed to his lower regions, even when the raven willed his "problem" away.

Hesitantly, Sasuke picked up his breakfast and sat at the table. In his head, he was hoping and praying to whoever was listening that Itachi wouldn't choose that embarrassing moment to walk in and see his little brother and his not-so-little problem in his pants. With a final glance around the kitchen, he began wolfing down his petty bowl of cereal so he could take a cold shower and still make it to training on time.

Unknown to Sasuke, Itachi walked into the kitchen at the beginning of his outoto's growing problem. He quickly left the room to save his brother from dying of embarrassment. No one wanted to deal with that kind of torture—even the eldest Uchiha knew that.

In his room waiting for Sasuke to leave for training, Itachi recalled the previous night's event and chuckled. The innocent and frightened look Naruto gave him as he climbed on top of him was priceless. It was the exact meaning of "deer caught in the headlights" look. That wide eyed stare fit the blonde, Itachi noticed.

He shook away any thoughts of the demon vessel. Sasuke was the next thing to pop into his head. His toned chest, his dark blue hair, the way he walked with that air of complete confidence; it what made him so damn attractive to Itachi. Sasuke was everything Itachi wished he could have been at that age. Instead, he spent his youth training, training, and trying to succeed everyone else his age. He sighed at the memories of his lost childhood.

Not wanting to dwell on his past, Itachi got up from his bed and made his way gracefully down the stairs. The scene he stumbled upon once reaching the kitchen sent a million naughty thoughts into his 19 year old head.

There he was, the desires of his most erotic fantasies, bent over the table so his bare stomach was pressed against the wood. His firm ass was stuck up in the air, wiggling about as Sasuke tried to grasp whatever it was he was looking for. Groans of disappointment flew out of the young Uchiha's mouth. Those sounds transferred into moans of pleasure and delight as the sound waves passed through Itachi's ears.

With lightning speed only Itachi could achieve, he draped his body over Sasuke's. He had to stand on his tip-toes, however, in order to keep balance.

Hot breath tickled Sasuke's exposed ear, sending shivers down his spine. A body was pressed flush against his, the heat radiating off of the source. Soft locks brushed against the back of his neck. He felt someone's (very erect) groin prodding into his ass. Everything combined was too much for the Uchiha to handle by himself. For the second time that day, heat flowed into his nether regions, making his erection just as hard as the one pressing into his butt cheeks.

"You look so sexy with your ass in the air… Although I'd much rather pound into it with my long, hard cock…" His teasing words were punctuated by a rubbing of his groin into Sasuke's ass, sweet friction making him harder, if it were possible.

Sasuke let out an involuntary moan. He bit his tongue to keep more delectable sounds from pouring out of his mouth as Itachi continued to tease him through multiple layers of clothing. Something lightly brushed against his erection. He hissed as Itachi wrapped his hand around the weeping cock and began pumping furiously. Still Sasuke tried to hold back his moans.

"I want to hear you, Sasuke," Itachi whispered in his ear, more hot breath sending wonderful sensations throughout the younger's body.

Said raven shook his head stubbornly, biting down harder on his tongue. Metallic blood was tasted in his mouth as he clenched his jaw. Itachi pumped on, applying pressure to Sasuke's ass when he found necessary. With a few more pumps of his fist, Sasuke came violently into his hand with a throaty scream.

Itachi let his hand linger on Sasuke's cock for a few moments before reluctantly pulling away. He smirked at his younger brother and received a glare in response. "That was only round one, outoto." With those words, he glided out of the room fluidly, ignoring the daggers that were stared into his back by Sasuke.

On his way to the training grounds, Naruto passed by the Uchiha mansion and decided to drop by for a quick visit. He even thought about (maybe) asking Sasuke to walk with him to training. That is, if Sasuke hadn't already left. The raven had a knack for being early.

When he opened the wrought iron gate, he heard a loud scream erupt from the building ahead of him. He sprinted to the door, not bothering to knock before he entered. A few rooms away from the entrance he could hear panting. Being unusually quite, he continued his jog to the kitchen.

Sasuke lay across the dining table, sprawled on his back. His shorts looked as if they were wet. The musk scent of sweat and the familiar after glow of sex swirled through the air.

Obsidian eyes turned to meet blue orbs filled with curiosity. Deep crimson splashed across the Uchiha's face as he sat up, facing away from the blonde. His head was drooped from shame and embarrassment. It's not everyday your brother molests you, only for your boyfriend to walk in while you were still covered in your own cum.

Naruto still wasn't sure what was going on, nor was he sure he really wanted to find out. Pushing his fears of the worst case scenarios out of his mind, he made his way over to Sasuke and put a hand on his shoulder reassuringly. At his touch, Sasuke flinched slightly, but soon eased into the light grip. "What happened, Sasuke?" Naruto asked with concern.

Black locked with blue. Sasuke was searching for something in Naruto's eyes; for what, he wasn't sure. He wanted to see something there. And he did. Concern and kindness were swimming in the endless blue of his lover's eyes. He tried to give a gentle smile, failing miserably. Before he spoke, he had to look away from the fateful gaze of his boyfriend. "Itachi… Touched… Me…"
Sign up to rate and review this story