Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Mission Complete

A Warning

by IzzyLawliet69 0 reviews

Itachi will not stand for Naruto taking hold of his younger brother... INCEST in this chappie!!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-31 - Updated: 2010-08-31 - 1006 words

0Unrated
Recap: Sasuke, grateful for the lack of his older brother's presence, planted a passionate kiss on Naruto's plump lips. He pulled away hesitantly, winking at the flushed boy before him. "Later, dobe."

After Sasuke slammed his bedroom door, Naruto stare into space. "But… I didn't get the chance to tell you that I love you, too…"

Naruto sat flabbergasted on the hard wood floors of his bedroom. He'd run through the events of the past hour trying to believe it was all true. Uchiha Sasuke, his long time rival and closest friend, told him he loved him. Uchiha Sasuke, total heart breaker and cold bastard, made out with the young blonde. Uchiha Sasuke's brother, Uchiha Itachi, had come back and was eavesdropping on their conversation.

Even through the kissing and the sweet whispers, the hardest thing for Naruto to grasp was why Itachi was listening in on what he and Sasuke were talking about.

Maybe Itachi is out to get me, since I'm a jinchuriki. Or maybe he's going to kill Sasuke and needs some personal information to torture him! Similar thoughts were prominent in the Kyuubi vessel's mind. As a last resort to his rather illogical logic, he murmured to himself, "Maybe Itachi has a weird crush on Sasuke and doesn't want me and him alone!" Immediately after the thought crossed his mind, he burst out laughing. Like Itachi has enough emotion to like someone, especially a cold hearted bastard like Sasuke!

Still chuckling, Naruto made his way to his bed and yanked the sheets back. He stared at the ceiling with sleep-filled blue eyes. Unbeknownst to Naruto, ruby red eyes watched him predatorily from his window sill. Once the blonde was deep in sleep with his breath coming in and out in slow, even paces, the shadowy figure crept to the occupied bed with the stealth of an advanced ninja.

His chakra controlled and breathing nearly silent, the raven haired male gently picked up the blonde teen bridal style before darting out of the window at the speed of light. While the two bounced through the trees of Konoha, Naruto stayed sound asleep in his kidnapper's arms. Wind whistled past the two shinobi as they continued through the lush forests of the Hidden Leaf Village. Sounds of crickets and the occasional chirp of a bird could be heard, but only by the tall, languid raven haired male that held his prey captive in his arms. A sinister giggle escaped the elder's mouth before he dropped out of the trees. He began walking to his house, which was really more like a mansion. Fit to hold over twenty people at least, the gated estate was only occupied by two people; himself, and his brother.

The Uchiha sniggered as Naruto snuggled closer to his chest, mumbling things incoherently. The iron gate ahead of him was left open just a bit as he had left it before he went to get his 'prey.' He smirked at the thought of Naruto really being his prey as he silently made his way to his bedroom window. Holding onto Naruto with his whole life, the Uchiha jumped to the sill, grasping onto the bottom of the window. In one swift movement, he shut the window and swooped down to his king sized bed.

Naruto landed softly on the bed and began to stir. His eyelids fluttered a few times before he realized that he was, indeed, not in his own room or his own bed. He didn't know where he was, and that sent a million bells off in his head. Before he could sit up and take a good look around, his kidnapper straddled his hips and cupped his mouth with a pale hand. Sharingan eyes flared with amusement as the blonde struggled to get out of the Uchiha's strong grip.

Pearly white teeth seemed to glow in the dim moonlight cast through the window. Itachi smirked with a glint of danger swimming in his eyes. His free hand trailed down Naruto's scarred cheek tenderly. "Now, now, Naruto, we wouldn't want to wake up Sasuke, now would we?" Itachi shushed the boy.

Naruto, however, thought that waking Sasuke up would be the best option. After all, Sasuke could go all ape shit on Itachi and get the bastard off of him. The angered blonde continued to struggle for a while. After he brushed Itachi's groin with his own, creating delicious friction he didn't want (at least not with Itachi of all people), he stopped squirming. The eldest Uchiha realized that Naruto was done trying to escape and released his mouth. The blonde beneath him panted harshly, trying to get the fresh air blocked by Itachi's cold, pale hand. "What are you going to do to me?" He managed between gasps.

Raven locks swished this way and that as Itachi let out a few low chuckles. He bent down next to Naruto's ear so that his hot breath tickled the little hairs that grew there. "I'm going to warn you… Sasuke is mine. Stay away from him if you know what's good for you." His voice was firm and sent shivers of fear up the blonde ninja's spine. "Sasuke won't find out about this little 'meeting,' right, Uzumaki Naruto?" he added as an after thought.

Naruto gulped and nodded his head with vigor. Itachi got up from his awkward position on the poor, flushed teen's hips. Questioning him, Naruto opened the window hesitantly. When the Uchiha nodded his head curtly, the blonde made his way back to his safe, cozy home.

So Itachi does have a thing for Sasuke. That's just gross! Besides, Sasuke said he loves me, right? There's no way he'll leave me for his aniki. Then again… He did take back his agreement to living with me so he could live with that creeper he calls a brother.

Naruto sighed as he crawled back under his comforting, familiar sheets. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he passed out in a deep slumber.

OWARI
Sign up to rate and review this story