Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Mission Complete

Sneaky 'Tachi

by IzzyLawliet69 0 reviews

Sasuke and Naruto come to an understanding. Itachi tries to tear them apart... Will his plan work this time?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Published: 2010-08-28 - Updated: 2010-08-28 - 941 words

0Unrated
Blue locked with deep obsidian as the young blonde sat there, frozen in shock. A myriad of thoughts swirled around in his busy mind. Deep in his heart, he'd always known Sasuke took a special liking to him, but love? Even though it's only four letters and one syllable, love is a big word. To thirteen year olds, saying that they loved someone was like the Titanic sinking. It's not every day someone that young hears those words. "S-S-Sasuke, do you really mean that?" Endless sapphire orbs searched for that look, that special emotion, in those normally emotionless eyes.

The raven haired teen only sighed in frustration, shaking his head in disappointment. "Dobe, of course I love you!" He yelled a bit louder and harsher than he'd intended. When the blonde began shaking, Sasuke sat back down next to the blonde. He rubbed his back apologetically. "Naruto… Do you love me?"

Naruto opened his mouth, sucking in a deep breath, as if he were about to speak. However, a certain long-haired, half blind, and uber pissed Uchiha interrupted the speech he'd had ready in his mind. Allowing a small growl to rise from his throat, Itachi roughly grabbed his brother by the arm. He yanked the poor boy away from the offending blonde, glaring that infamous Uchiha death glare. Both Sasuke and Naruto gave the angered man a questioning look. Itachi, realizing that the boys were indeed not fighting, set Sasuke back on the bed. "I heard yelling," was his only explanation.

"That doesn't mean you can just barge into my room! Get out!" Furiously scowling, Naruto stood in his fighting stance, kunai gripped tightly in his hand.

Something that sounded like laughter flitted from the elder Uchiha. To the pissed off blonde, it didn't seem like laughter. It was too cold, too plain. Itachi lifted his hands in surrender, eyes curved in smiling crescents. "I didn't come here to fight. I only wish to take my brother." He motioned to Sasuke for the younger to follow his brother.

Sasuke looked at Itachi, then at Naruto. "Itachi, I need to talk to Naruto," he said, hoping his nii-san would take the hint and leave- which of course was of no avail. "Alone." Itachi squinted his eyes dangerously, giving his relative a warning that he'd best be home before dark… Or else. (A/N: Or else… DUN DUN DUN! He shall feel the wrath of Itachi's magical eye jutsu!) He finally took the hint and, regretfully, left the two young teens alone.

That's not to say he actually left the house. No, of course not. Instead, he leaned against the wooden door so he could listen in to what his otouto and his little blonde friend were talking about. Itachi cared for his brother, believe it or not, and wanted to know what was going on in the mini-him's head.

Naruto calmly sat back down on his bed, relishing in the soft feel of his comforter. With his thoughts now cleared, he began, "Sasuke, I do-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the young Uchiha had tackled the poor boy. A hand was firmly clasped around Naruto's supple pink lips so that the dobe couldn't speak. The blonde squirmed in his lover's arms, mumbling incoherently. Sasuke leaned into the squirming shinobi so that his hot breath tickled his ear. "Itachi is right outside that door."

Finding his inner strength, Naruto shoved the raven off of him and crossed his arms across his chest in a very immature fashion. He glared dangerously at the door. His gaze was so intense, Sasuke thought it would burst into flames.

Not wanting Itachi to realize they knew where he was, Sasuke quickly kneeled in front of Naruto and asked, "Now what were you telling me about Sakura?" The blonde only switched his heavy glare to his lover in front of him. Oh so silently, the raven winked and pointed a thumb in the direction of the door.

The blonde grinned from ear to ear and gave his lover a thumb's up. "Well you know, she's just so… So Sakura. I can't help myself."

Even though he knew those words were just to fool Itachi, Sasuke couldn't help but feel like a hot knife had stabbed him repeatedly in the heart. Fake or not, his boyfriend shouldn't be talking about someone, let alone a girl, like that. He'd made his choice on the matter as he spoke, "Yeah, it's too bad she'll never like you, dobe." All the while, the raven looked into Naruto's eyes passionately. He hadn't noticed that he'd been scooting closer and closer to the genin inch by inch until he was just centimeters from the boy shaking under his intense gaze.

Running out of false words, Naruto just exclaimed, "Teme! Don't call me a dobe!" Without further hesitation, he planted a chaste yet firm kiss on Sasuke's lips before quickly pushing himself off of the floor, much to the Uchiha's dismay. Naruto made his way to the door, roughly yanking it open. A confused Itachi tumbled through the doorway and landed at the wannabe Hokage's feet.

Itachi cleared his throat as he swiftly stood on his own two feet. He wiped away nonexistent lint from his black shirt. "Sasuke." With that, he fluidly walked out of the room.

Sasuke, grateful for the lack of his older brother's presence, planted a passionate kiss on Naruto's plump lips. He pulled away hesitantly, winking at the flushed boy before him. "Later, dobe."

After Sasuke slammed his bedroom door, Naruto stare into space. "But… I didn't get the chance to tell you that I love you, too…"
Sign up to rate and review this story