Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Mission Complete

Guardian Angel

by IzzyLawliet69 0 reviews

Naruto asks Sasuke to move in with him. The fun just begins when Itachi shows up to ruin their excitement. Naruto becomes awfully caught up in memories. Why is Sasuke so special to Naruto anyway?

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-08-27 - Updated: 2010-08-28 - 1865 words

0Unrated
Naruto didn't know what to think. He'd heard that Itachi was back, but thought that it was to give the Hokage a message. Momentarily forgetting about his own thoughts and worries, he gently patted his friend's back "Why?" he mustered up.

The sorrowful raven locked his eyes with Naruto's sky blue eyes, allowing another tear to spill from his obsidian eyes. Taking a deep breath, he explained about how Itachi had to kill his clan, and the Akatsuki, and everything. He even took the time to tell his best friend about how he feels about all of that. "He was just gone! He killed my family, then he left and now he's back!" Confusion passed over his face. "Naruto, what do I do?"

The blonde shinobi looked thoughtfully at the boy now lying in his lap. Itachi was back… Forever? Even he knew that Sasuke couldn't handle that, not on his own- and that was saying something. Sasuke never was the dependent type, and he never would be. Once again, Naruto thread his fingers in the blackness of his unknown lover's locks. "If you want… You could stay here… With me…" All the while, the ball of sunshine was hesitant, and, most of all, nervous. After all, this was Uchiha Sasuke. No one, not even Naruto, knew what he would say.

Said raven merely looked at the poor, nervous genin with a hopeful grin. "Really?" More tears escaped, cascading down his porcelain cheeks. Staying with Naruto meant 24/7 access to the unsuspecting blonde. It was a total excuse to walk around half naked, to touch Naruto, and to talk excessively to the ray of sunshine- not to mention the nightly sessions of molestation that were bound to happen.

Sasuke's thoughts wandered to the idea of his long, pale fingers sliding up and down the tan sides of his soon-to-be boyfriend, his pink lips mashing deliciously onto that pouty mouth. A snapping sound knocked him out of his wet day dreams. Crimson splashed across his face as he realized it was Naruto who was trying to get his well deserved attention. "What?" he growled unintentionally.

Naruto looked taken aback, shrinking away from the raven haired teen. "So do you want to…?" His voice trailed off.

Saying nothing, Sasuke leaned closer to the blonde sitting extremely close to him. He lifted a calloused hand to Naruto's cheek, caressing the skin. Tentatively, the Uchiha leaned in, hot, moist breath tickling the demon-vessel's very tan skin. Without any more of a warning, Sasuke crushed his lips to the blonde's.

Naruto went stiff, frozen in his skin. Conflicting thoughts swirled in his head. Suddenly, he felt his 'friend' applying more pressure to his already bruised lips. Remembering his predicament, the blonde carefully pushed back on the soft lips latched onto his own. Sasuke was grateful for his compliance, but it wasn't enough to fully satisfy the selfish boy. Taking a risk, the raven slipped his tongue out of his mouth, gliding the slimy muscle along the blonde's lips, asking for access. Naruto flinched as he felt another's saliva, but parted his lips for him.

Smirking into the kiss, Sasuke expertly explored every crevice of the vessel's mouth, mapping out the hot cavern. He coaxed Naruto into joining his wet muscle as he lightly massaged his tongue. Naruto took the hint, battling Sasuke's tongue with his own. Their battle of dominance was soon over, since Sasuke, being an Uchiha, hated to lose. Proud with his work so far, said raven confidently slipped a cold hand under Naruto's black shirt, toying with one of his chocolate colored nipples.

A moan traveled from the blonde's mouth and into Sasuke's, creating a delicious vibration to pass between the two extremely hormonal boys.

"Sa-ah-Sas-uke… S-stop…" Naruto choked out.

Once again, Sasuke smirked from ear to ear. "You tell me to stop… Yet your body tells me otherwise. Or is that just a ruler in your pocket?"

Deep red covered Naruto's face. He shoved the also extremely "happy" boy off of him, pouting. But Sasuke didn't take no for an answer.

As seductive as ever, the dejected raven skillfully stuck a hand down the pouting boy's pants, startling a gasp out of his delectable mouth. He quickly bit down on his tongue in order to hold back a moan as Sasuke began painfully slowly pumping his member.

Loud knocking startled both boys, Sasuke quickly removing his hand from Naruto's pants. Grumbling and pouting once again, the Uzumaki opened his front door, revealing an emotionless Itachi, a scowl planted on his pale face. "Um, hi… What are you doing here?"

Sasuke's ears perked up as he heard Naruto's hesitant voice. He straightened his back, trying to get a glance at whoever was at the door. When his attempts ended in vain, he slumped back against the couch, scowling at absolutely nothing.

Itachi continued glaring daggers at the shaking blonde in front of him. "I know he's here."

Naruto laughed nervously, his hand scratching the back of his head. "Who are you talking about? I'm the only one here!" He grinned cheekily.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about." Without waiting for an answer, the eldest Uchiha shoved his way past the blonde genin, which wasn't hard, considering their size and strength differences. He reached the living room in no time, glaring at Sasuke, who was glaring just as forcefully back. "You should know better than to run away, Sasuke."

The youngest Uchiha pushed himself off of the couch, yelling angrily, "What are you going to do about it? You ran away all those years ago, you hypocrite!" He growled furiously, wishing he were any place but with his so called brother.

The long haired Uchiha sighed desperately, searching for something soothing, reassuring, to say. "I only did those things because I love you, otouto." To prove his point, he pulled Sasuke into a right embrace.

Sasuke struggled against Itachi's inhumanly strong grip. No matter how much he pushed or shoved, kicked out punched, his grip wouldn't release its hold on him. He sighed before hesitantly wrapping his arms around his brother's waist. For the umpteenth time that day, he let the tears fall like waterfalls from his eyes. "Don't ever leave me again, nii-san… Please…"

"I won't," Itachi stated, concern slipping into his voice. "I promise."

Naruto, forgotten in the background, let a sliver droplet of water slip down his own cheek. It was so touching, the sight before him. He'd never seen Sasuke, his best friend in the whole world, so emotional. But he wasn't just crying because of the reunion of the two brothers. There was an harsh tug at his heart when he realized that he would never have a reunion like that for himself.

Letting the flames of anger overtake his being, Naruto stomped up the stairs and slammed his bedroom door, plopping face down onto his unmade bed. Salty tears streamed down his face at an unimaginable rate, staining his pillow and his comforter, as well as his sheets.

FLASH BACK!

A tall, angry woman stared down at the vulnerable five year old. Many other pissed off adults stood around, watching the young blonde with eyes of monsters. "You will never have a family! You won't ever have any friends! No one wants you here! Just kill yourself already! No one wants you here, demon!" she angrily yelled, piercing the boy's ears and his heart.

Everybody said the same thing. They all said he was just a demon about to slaughter the whole village; that he was just a nuisance; that no one wanted him; that he was better off dead. That is, everyone except one scar nosed teacher.

The boy's sensei laughed, eyes closed in bliss. "Don't listen to them Naruto, they don't know what they're talking about." Iruka patted the boy's back kindly before cooing more reassuring things to the blonde.

The demon-vessel nodded, fully encouraged. "You're right, Iruka-sensei! They'll all see! I'm going to be the Fifth Hokage! Dattebayo!" He punched his fist in the air, his signature cheeky grin taking its hold on the blonde's face.

Inside, though, the demon vessel knew those people were right. He was nothing, nor would he ever be anything. He knew his hopes of becoming Hokage were futile, pointless. Thinking that exact thing, he set out to the end of the training grounds, where a cliff was set over 100 meters above the next level of land. Spreading his arms wide, he was about to jump, knees bent and all. His eyes fluttered closed as he propelled himself off of the dirt below his feet. Before he could fall, strong arms wrapped around his waist. Those arms pulled him back to Earth.

He landed on his savior, head resting on the boy's chest. The demon vessel took a good look at his guardian angel, the one who'd saved him from killing both himself and Kyuubi.

Black, spiky hair framed a pale, almost white face. Black eyes stare, concerned, into the vessel's. He was wearing a dark blue shirt and white shorts, as well as some kind of arm guard on both of his forearms.

The blonde knew exactly who it was. All the girls ogled over him at school. All the teachers, and even most civilians, praised him for being some sort of prodigy, all because of the clan he was from.

It was none other than the infamous Uchiha Sasuke.

END FLASHBACK

As he thought about his first real encounter with Sasuke, his best friend and guardian angel, more tears cascaded down his face. Since Itachi was back, was Sasuke going to leave him, not live with him? He couldn't handle the rejection, not after the heavy make out session he'd shared with the raven just minutes before. Those kisses had to mean he wanted to stay, right? But since his brother turned out to be all goody-goody, he was going to dump friend for family, no doubt.

Loud knocking came from outside his door. Naruto grunted, allowing whoever wanted in access. As he'd expected, the image of his dreams appeared before him. Sasuke saw the trails of tears on his lover's face, a grim expression settling into his face. The raven sat on Naruto's bed, stroking his hair soothingly. "What's wrong, dobe?" Said blonde didn't open his mouth, but only shook his head. Why, Sasuke wasn't sure. He knew that his normally bubbly blonde was beat up about something. Again, he asked what was wrong with him. Still no response. So, he pulled the pitiful boy into his lap, rubbing his back.

Naruto mumbled something incoherently.

"What was that, dobe?" Sasuke asked, expression lifting at his willingness to respond.

"Don't call me dobe, teme. I asked you… If you still want to live with me…" the blonde muttered once again.

Sasuke lifted Naruto's chin and kissed him with as much passion as he could muster. "I'm going to stay with Itachi, at least for now." Naruto's head dropped as well as a few tears. (A/N: what the hell is up with these two and crying? Damn!) A pale finger pushed the tanned face to meet Sasuke's caring gaze. "I love you."
Sign up to rate and review this story