Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Gun Away From Glory

Chapter 2

by mandanoma 0 reviews

Wolf Hawk gets some answers..... SOME answers

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-01-15 - Updated: 2011-01-16 - 376 words

0Unrated
I lay in my bunk pondering the past night. I was thinking “Who did I set off?”?
Love sick. It had to be Love Sick.
I’m not sure if she took my money, my clothes, or most of my blood, but I wish I knew where to find her. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t help but want to forgive her. From a young age, she was my best friend. Also from a young age, I loved her. As I recalled these feelings, I tried to think it wasn’t her. My thoughts finally lulled me to sleep.
“I’m sorry, Joseph…. I love you.”
“Please, Love Sick, I-“
“It’s Samantha, Joseph.”
“But, I love you too.”
“Wake up you fool!”
“wah?”
“I said get up you fool!” I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room, Kobra Kid sat in the chair by my bunk, and Party Poison was hitting me with a pillow. I fully opened my eyes and looked at Party Poison. He locked eyes with me with an angry stare. As if he just saw his best friend die, his eyes became grief stricken.
“Kobra Kid, will you please take this one?” Party Poison asked.
“Sure PP.” Kobra Kid replied.
Party Poison left the room.
“So, what in the name of hell happened to ya?”
“That’s the thing, I don’t remember!”
He let out a small chuckle.
“What’s your name, kid?”
“Josep- uh, uh, Wolf Hawk.
“Well, if it ain’t the munch!”
“say wha?” I said, dropping my jaw to where it hurt.
“You were hanging out with us kickin’ ass, blowin’ up the world, and freeing the citizens!”
“I…… don’t recall this.”
“Yeah! Last night!”
“We’ll what can you tell me about it?”
“We were having a lot a fun ‘till you and Party Poison went out on a mission, Party Poison came back alone and didn’t want to talk about it.”
“Oh…. That’s all?”
We began walking for the exit of the diner slash bunker.
“Maybe you can get PP to talk a-“
He was gone. Party Poison was gone. The Trans-am was there, but he was gone. The only hope for me, and he was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story