Categories > Original > Drama > I Remain

I Remain

by _Kira_ 0 reviews

A story of a sorceress and warrior who unite to save the day.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-01-16 - Updated: 2011-01-16 - 1308 words

0Unrated
Long before the sands of time,the persians had a strong army able to take down any who opposed them.And they did so.
Their best warrior was a man named Dastan.A man with no past and said to have no future but killing.
One day,he ran away in search of something more than killing others.
Years,they searched for him to bring him back.But nobody succeded.
At the moment,there was a sorceress being trained in the way of life.Her name was Kira.
Her master then gave her an assignment of leaving home and travelling to find the last piece of the puzzle to her heart.
And so she went on to find what she was missing.
And had the unfortunate luck to meet Dastan...

"Stop,thief!"
A man with curly,long hair and unshaven face wearing rags ran as fast as he could down the path.
"Stop that man!",the robbed man yelled pointing.
"I'm not stealing.Just borrowing!",the thief yelled.
Then,in front of him stepped three soldiers of the army.
He stopped immediately and starte to back away slowly.
"Do you know the penalty for theivery?",yelled one of the soldiers.
"Hopefully not anything to gorey?",the thief joked.
"Ah!",the same soldier yelled raising his sword.
"Dastan!",the thief called out.
Suddenly,a man jumped from above falling onto the soldier and knocking him down.The man had wavy,dark hair with a slightly growned beard and a robe over him.
"Really,Abda?Can't you at least wait till I'm with you to go stealing?",Dastan asked standing up.
"You mean borrowing.",Abda corrected.
Dastan turned pulling out his sword to the soldiers who started to back away.
"Soldier Dastan.",they started to whisper.Dastan rolled his eyes and got ready to fight.
Instead,the soldiers ran away.
"Wow,you're good.",Abda laughed.Dastan looked at him in warning as he put away his sword.
"Let's go.They'll be sending more to get me.",Dastan said placing his robe hood on.
"Mind if I go borrow some more quickly then?",Abda asked.
"Oh,be quiet and let's go.Where's Anahita?",Dastan muttered.

"Wait up!Wait!"
"Amira,can you please be more faster?",the woman ahead asked.Long,dark hair with glistening green eyes and a set of white robes on.
Her friend had a bit shorter hair with more curls and brown eyes,wearing similar robes.
"Kira,how can I when I haven't eatan in days?",Amira complained reaching up to Kira.
"A town,there.We can stop and get some more materials.",Kira announced.
"What good fortune.",Amira said walking slightly more quickly.Kira gave a slight smile to her friend's exageration.
"Maybe we can rest there for tonight.",Kira told her.
"Perfect idea!",Amira squealed and looked to Kira with a wide smile.
"Amira,calm yourself.",Kira exclaimed.

"Sorry,I got interested.",Anahita,Dastan's little sister,claimed.Short,straight hair with Dastan's dark eyes and wearing rags.
"Anahita,you wasted our money on a dagger.",Dastan muttered examining it himself.
"You have to admit,it's an interesting looking one.",Abda opposed.
"See!Even Abda says so.",Anahita continued.They climbed onto their horses.
Adba had himself a brown one with a white stripe coming down his nose.
Anahita had a white horse with long,white mane.
Dastan had a black horse tall and strong.
"We have to go,anyway.They know I'm here.",Dastan said handing the dagger to her.
"So,I can keep it?",she asked.
"Yes,but this is the last time you do that.",he warned and kicked his horse into action.Anahita let out a cry of excitement and followed close behind him,followed by Abda.

"Kira,let's get these.",Amira said holding out large melons.
"Fine.",Kira said looking for herbs.
"Hello,beauty."
Kira turned in quetion to see a large man,a bottle in his hand.
"Ew,a drunk.",Amira muttered.
"Sorry,but there is no chance.",Kira siad and turned back to the stand.
"No one says no to me!",he yelled and grabbed Kira's arm turning her back to him.
"Unhand me,you ungrateful brute!",Kira yelled pulling back.
"Give me a kiss first,beauty!",he laughed and puckered his lips at her.
Kira moaned in disgust leaning back.
Suddenly,there were rocks being thrown at the the man.They looked to see Amira throwing them.
"Let go of my friend,drunk!",Amira yelled.The man grunted and pushed Amira to the floor with a hard shove.Amira gasped as she fell into a pile of mud.
The man went back to leaning at Kira.
Kira continued to cring back when she saw three fast horses coming their way.
The first rider...interested her.
They made eye contact and she felt as of something in her jolted to the man.
But he went riding by and so did his friends.She went back to pushing at the drunken man.

"Dastan,there were women in trouble.",Abda called.
"We have to keep going.",Dastan called back.Abda shook his head and turned his horse going back.
Dastan looked and was angered by Abda.
"Must he be so damn considerate?",Dastan muttered and stopped his horse turning back.
"Great.",Anahita muttered and followed the two men.
Abda jumped off his horse and helped the girl in the mud up.
Dastan stopped his horse in front of the drunk man and the horse stood on his two back legs with a loud cry.
The drunken man yelled and fell for a moment but regained his feet and ran for his life.
Kira stood straight brushing off the stench from her clothing.
Then she noticed him.
Dastan held his hand out towards her.
"You coming or not?",Dastan asked.Kira looked to see Amira already mounted with his friend.
Kira quickly grabbed some herbs,stuffing them into her robe.Then grabbing Dastan's hand and climbing onto the horse.
Soldiers appeared and they yelled pointing at Dastan.
"Damn!",Dastan yelled and immediately kicked his horse into a run.
"Well,this will be a bumpy ride.",Anahita muttered and followed.
"Hold tight,my lady.",Abda said and followed close behind Anahita,also causing Amira to blush.
Soldiers followed close behind with horses aiming for Dastan.
Abda,closest to the soldiers,pulled onto a couple of mounted boxes falling before the soldiers.
"Go Abda!",Anahita laughed.
"Watch out!",Abda yelled as soldiers aimed arrows toward Anahita.She quickly ducked,a few arrows too close to harming her back.
"Close one.",she muttered as she sat back up in a jolt.
Dastan had to jump over a few objects making Kira hold onto him tighter.
Soldiers appeared in front of him,aiming arrows at him.
"Why are these men after you?!",Kira yelled.
"Not now!",he yelled and took out his sword making Kira stare.Arrows were shot and one by one,Dastan blocked them with his sword.
"Heavans...",Kira said astonished by the brave,and unrealistic move.
"They're closing the gates!",Anahita yelled.
Dastan narrowed his eyes and slowed down.
"Go,get out!",Dastan yelled.
Abda and Anahita hurried and went past him and out of the closing gates.Dastan then sped up and looked back to see the man that hunted him for two years.
Darius.
And he held a bow aiming his arrow at Dastan.
"Duck.",Dastan told her.She did as he said and lowered her head as best she can.
Dastan's horse jumped as he escaped the gate's doors,but Darius shot the arrow at the same moment.
It went past Dastan's arm grazinghim.He ignored the urge to yell and sped on reaching up to his sister and old friend.
"I take it you are not exactly a thief?",Kira asked.Dastan stayed silent for the rest of the ride.
Sign up to rate and review this story