Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Laceration Gravity p1

Laceration Gravity p5

by dArDeViL 0 reviews

Frank likes Skyler, but does she like him back? Skyler and Mikey have a pleasant moment together and find they connect on deeper levels.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-01-17 - Updated: 2011-01-17 - 1222 words

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

So far today has been full of surprises. School was the usual and I hated having to set foot there, but after school wasn’t so bad when I met up with Mikey.

The biggest shock was finding him with someone else.

He was with a girl; I could see that from several feet away. And it wasn’t just any random girl. She was beautiful. Her hair was somewhat long and dark brown.

When I caught Mikey’s attention and introduced myself I was sure they were just friends. So I saw this as an opportunity to show her what a great guy I was. It usually wasn’t hard for me to get whatever I wanted. And I wanted her, Skyler.

Besides, Mikey didn’t seem all that interested in her. I knew him. He was just being nice because that’s the type of guy he was. Mikey was nice and considerate and he wanted to make her feel welcome in this new town.

She turned out even more amazing than I expected, especially when we danced together. Boy did that leave me wanting more.

So, of course, I more than freaked when I caught her with Gerard. He got girls all the time.

Once she confirmed that she didn’t like Gee, or Ray, or even Bob, I was thrilled to say the least. I knew she and Mikey were just friends so I couldn’t wait till I got to know her better and possibly ask her out.

From what I could feel, pounding deep within my core every time I gazed at Skyler, I liked her. And one day, once I got to know her better, I knew I’d be able to tell her.

For the rest of the night I was in a good mood but before I knew it, Skyler had to leave.
I didn’t want her to. My next alternative was to at least walk her home but someone else beat me to it.

“I think I should walk her home,” he stated. “It’s cold and dark outside.”

We all saw him leave and I sighed. Maybe some other time.

Skyler’s POV

I had just left the Way house and was now heading home.

“Mind if I join you?” a shy voice asked from behind me. I turned around to see Mikey and smiled.
“Sure, Mikey, I’d love the company,” I retorted happily.

It felt as if I hadn’t spent much time with him but the more I did, the more I liked him. I was comfortable around him and could sense that he felt at ease with me as well.

“Do you normally walk by yourself?” Mikey asked, coming to my side.
“Yeah, I love walking. It helps me clear my head,” I replied while continuing to stare straight ahead of me.
“I like walking too. I either go to Jersey Shore or the park when I need to relax and just think about stuff,” Mikey responded.

So far I could tell that Mikey wasn’t like most guys and that made me like him even more.
“That’s so cool, Mikey,” I said while trying to rub my arms in order to warm them up. It was getting pretty cold.

The night air was starting to get windier and harsher and it was beginning to affect me. Curses for not bringing a jacket to school.

“Cold?” Mikey inquired as he looked over at me.
“N-no I’m o-k-kay,” I replied with my teeth chattering, trying to calm my shivering.
“No you’re not,” Mikey noted and smiled as he took his hoodie off. “Here,” he said as he handed me his jacket.
“Thanks,” I replied and slipped it over my head. It was warm and big.

But now that I had on this amazing jacket, I noticed that Mikey’s arms were now bare.

“Won’t you be cold?” I questioned, worried.
“Nah, I’m hot.”
Yes you are, I thought with a huge smile tweaking my lips.

On the way to my house Mikey and I had a long conversation about random things and different topics. It was fun, easy talking to him. We connected on so many levels.

When we finally reached my home I was a bit disappointed. I didn’t want him to leave.

We had walked about five to seven blocks- I wasn’t very sure. Maybe because the only aspects I paid attention to were Mikey’s adorable face and sweet voice.

“Hey, you don’t live too far from us,” Mikey pointed out as we walked up the path to my house.
“Yeah, I guess I don’t.”

I smiled widely but all of a sudden it became colder. The wind was starting to pick up.

“You’re still cold?” he asked, confusion in his tone.
“Yes,” I replied, shivering.

As I was about to take the jacket off, Mikey stopped me by saying, “Keep it on.”
I gave him a perplexed look and he laughed.
“You need it more than I do. You can give it to me at school tomorrow,” he replied, still cheerful.
“Are you sure?” I asked skeptically.
“Yeah, I think it’s hot right now,” he retorted as he placed his hand under his shirt and let it rest in his stomach.
From what I could see his stomach was nice and flat.
“Come here.” I beckoned him with my hand and felt his forehead. “You’re very warm, Michael.” I frowned. “Are you sure you’ll be okay?”
“I feel fine, Skeye, really,” he murmured as he pulled me gently into a hug. “Thanks for caring, though,” he whispered into my ear.

The moment his arms were around me my body went warm and soft. I hugged him back and slightly noted that I didn’t shudder at all. Which was weird.

Something deep down inside of me told me to take off the jacket, though, and give it him anyway.

“Here, I insist,” I retorted firmly as I lifted the hoodie over my head and gave it to Mikey, taking in the scent of the jacket in the process. “It’ll fine, I’m already home.”

Mikey nodded and slipped it back on.

“Thanks for thinking of me and keeping me warm.”
“No problem.” Mike smiled widely and so did I. “Guess I’ll see you at school tomorrow.”
“Yep, you sure will.”
“Alright, bye, Skeye.”
“Bye, Mikey.”

He walked backward down the path and waved at me before turning around completely and heading back toward his home.
I watched him disappear from my vision before I went inside my house… with my last thought before I went inside being Mikey was an awesome person and I couldn’t wait to get to know him better.

My house was unoccupied, as it usually was. My mom worked hard to support us, this house, and everything else to make our lives better.

But I often still wished for her to be around.

I crawled upstairs to my room quickly and opened the far door on my left which was my room.

I walked over to my dresser and began stripping so I could slip into my pjs, drop into bed, and go to sleep. Which I did instantaneously.

dArDeViL™
Sign up to rate and review this story