Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, i promise

I'll never let them hurt you, i promise

by mcr_killjoy 0 reviews

She found it hard to trust after the 'encounter', but could one person change this if they tried hard enough.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-19 - Updated: 2011-01-21 - 199 words - Complete

0Unrated
She screamed, "Please stop, leave me alone". He forcefully held her to the wall, one hand around her neck, the other over her mouth. "Shut the fuck up you little slut" he hissed at her. She shook in terror, trying to squirm away but nothing worked, his grip on her was too strong for her fragile, weak body to fight off. She closed her eyes hoping it would all stop, what had been five minutes felt like an hour. She screamed again, as loud as she could. Once again he threw insults at her. She began to felt tugging at her jeans, as they fell to the floor, she cried hoping he would leave her alone, but before she knew it, she felt an excrutiating pain between her legs. She wimpered and cried even more, but it didn't work, he continued, harder each time. When he was done with her, he pushed her head up against the brick wall. She fell to the floor in a pool of blood, as her attacker made a sharp exit, before long what had happened was a faint memory as she blacked out, not knowing whether or not she would wake up again.
Sign up to rate and review this story