Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, i promise

Awake and unafraid, asleep or dead

by mcr_killjoy 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-19 - Updated: 2011-01-21 - 473 words

0Unrated
Hospitals are daunting aren't they?
White rooms, beeping machines, people running around, death.

Amys P.O.V
I began to panic not knowing where I was. I could hear people talking and machines beeping, I just couldn't see anything, it felt too hard to open my eyes, my head was aching. I listened to see if I could figure out what was happening. All i could hear was faint voices talking.

"Are you any relation to this girl?" A man with a deep voice asked.
"No I don't know her, I just found her" Another man with a more softer voice replied.
"Right, Thank you for bringing her here, you can go if you want now" The first man said.
"No, no i'm gonna stay a bit, I want to see if shes okay"
"Right then, well she should wake up soon"

I presumed one man was the doctor, so that means I was in hospital, my most dreaded place.
I had no idea who the other man was, I was dying to have a look.
I squinted my eyes and slowly opened them one at a time, letting out a slight groan at the pain. When my eyes were open I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Frank Iero. Standing infront of me. I wasn't sure on how to react, I thought that maybe I should pretend I didn't know who he was, so I didn't seem like some crazed fangirl.

"erm, who are you?" I asked.
"My names Frank, I found you last night, you were knocked out cold, what happened?" He replied
He was so cute, hazel eyes, sweeping black hair, however he had a puzzled look on his face.
I answered, "well from what I can remember, I was walking back from a friends, and I took the short cut through the alley, and a man came behind me and grabbed me, he raped me but I can't remember much from there"
"Oh my God, I don't know what to say" he replied.
"Anyway thanks for finding me, if it wasn't for you i'd be dead now, my names Amy by the way"
"Nice to meet you when your conscious then amy"
I giggled, then there was an awkward silence, I didn't know what to say.
"Erm, you can go if you like, I don't wanna keep you, I'll be fine" I said
"Well okay if your sure, i'll leave you my number so you can call me to let me know how your doin" Frank said.

He scribbled his number on some paper and left it by my bed, "cya amy" he said with a smile as he walked out the door
"Bye Frank"
I picked up the piece of paper and sighed, 'why does this happen to me' i thought to myself before falling back to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story