Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, i promise

not afraid to walk this world alone?

by mcr_killjoy 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-01-19 - Updated: 2011-01-21 - 239 words

0Unrated
Franks P.O.V

I walked down the street, down to Gerards house. As I walked in, everyone shot up. "Where have you been Frank?!" Mikey asked.

"Sorry guys, I found a girl yesterday in the alley down the road, she was lying in a pool of her own blood, so obviously I had to take her to the hospital" I replied.

"Shitttt, did you find out what had happened?" Gerard asked sounding really concerning.

"Well a man had grabbed her and he'd raped her and badly hurt her" I said as my phone started to vibrate.

I walked out of the room and answered it.
"Hey Frank, its Amy, just thought i'd let you know they're letting me go home now"
"Thats great! Are you gonna tell your parents about everything?"
"erm, I live on my own, I don't really talk to them much"
I felt really sorry for her, she'd been through so much crap and had noone.
I replied, "well if you want me to come over to look after you, I'd be more than happy"
"Thanks Frank, I really appreciate it, but I'll be fine, I've gotta go Bye" She said and hung up.

I couldn't help but think that she wouldn't have been as badly hurt if I'd of turned up earlier, for the whole day this just played on my mind. I guess she would just rather be on her own right now.
Sign up to rate and review this story