Categories > Original > Drama > I Remain

Caught

by _Kira_ 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-21 - Updated: 2011-01-22 - 1196 words

0Unrated
"Kira,are you sure it was okay to take their horses and supplies?",Amira asked as they got closer and closer to the small village ahead on the horses of Dastan and Anahita's horse.
"Amira,we are to find the missing part of me as soon as possible.Pay no mind to the people we run into.",Kira said looking ahead proudly.
"But I really liked Abda.He was quite entertaining and sweet.He saved us.",Amira said drifting off into daydream of Abda.
"Amira,concentrate on why we are out here in the first place.Not to fall in love with thieves."
"They weren't thieves,Kira.They were runaway soldiers.",Amira defended.
"Amira,basically what I am saying to you,is we need to do all we can to finish our journey.The sooner we finish it,the sooner I can come back home to Old Master.",Kira told her in a lower voice.Amira noticed her tiny falter of holding her head proudly as always.
"Alright.",Amira murmured.

"We have to get out of here!",Anahita screamed as they fought with soldiers.
"How?!One horse won't hold us all.",Abda yelled.Dastan finished off another soldier and noticed a couple soldiers with horses headed their way.
"I have an idea!Go for the horses!Abda,get on yours!",Dastan yelled and both him and Anahita ran passing the soldiers who watched them confused.
Dastan knocked down one of the guys and mounted the horse.Anahita tried to,but one of the soldiers snuck behind and grabbed her back.
"Dastan!",she called.He turned the horse towards her and burst it into a run.
"Anahita!",Abda called kicking the soldier off of her.
"Get on his horse!",Dastan yelled.She did as he said and Dastan kicked Abda's horse into a run away from the soldiers.Anahita looked back calling for Dastan's name.
Dastan waved for them to keep going and then heading ofr the rest of the horses.
With a couple swings,he managed to get the soldiers to fall off of their horses and grabbed the reigns of the horses.
"Ahhh!",Dastan yelled and kicked the few horses away from the soldiers,then doing so himself.
Farther away,they ran from the soldiers who were now angry for being taken of their horses.The only way to at least try to catch Dastan and his little friends.
"Woohoo!",Abda cheered.Dastan rolled his eyes and hurried up beside them.

"Kira,is it not time that you have tea?",Amira asked as they walked around the village.
"Yes.I just remembered I must have it every day before noon.It's good you are here to remind me.",Kira said as she stopped at a herb market.
"How can you forget so easily when you've taken it everyday since you were about 5?",Amira asked.
Kira simply shrugged and began to pick out items here and there.
"Kira,have you had any visions lately?",Amira asked.
"Not,not lately.",Kira said with a frown.
"It must be hard being a sorceress.",Amira muttered.
"Not really.I am basically able to see what I want.I have no one to serve but myself.",Kira said and she turned to come face to face with a young,rather ugly man.
"Did I just hear you're a sorcerer?",he asked smiling,his teeth yellow and rotten.Kira cringed in disgust and looked to Amira in panic.
"You heard wrong,mister.My friend here is simply a maid in the King's Palace.Nothing special.",Amira quickly covered pulling Kira away from the man.Kira hid behind Amira in disgust.
"How is that possible...if I am basically his best friend?!",the man yelled.Both jumped,looked at eachother...and burst into a run away from the man.
But their luck had nudged down a bit as they had the unfortunate to fall into the hand sof soldiers.
"Let's go,Sorceress.",the man said as he walked towards them.Kira and Amira looked from him to eachother.
"I don't think we'll finish the journey so soon.",Amira whispered.Kira bit her lip and looked to the man in both fear and disgust.

"Finally!A village!",Anahita cried as they jumped off of their horses at the next village.
"Dastan!Your horses!",Abda yelled poitning.Indeed,Dastan and Anahita's horses were tied at the post eating hay stacked up.
"So the whores are here somewhere?!",Anahita yelled then running to her white mare.
"Well,we better get what we need and get moving.",Dastan said throwing on his hood.
He walked to his horse and untied him then walking along side Abda and Anahita who held onto their horses.
People watched them with curiousity but dared not say anything.
"Where do you suppose the wrenches made off to?",Anahita asked in a low voice.
"Who knows?",Abda muttered.
"I know what I'll do if I see one of them.",Anahita muttered.
"...so will I.",Dastan said making Anahita smirk.
"Dastan."
"What?",he asked as Abda suddenly went weird.
I don't think you'll like what you see if you look up ahead.",Abda warned.Dastan sighed and looked ahead anyways.
There stood Darius with dozens of soldiers behind him,looking straight at him.
"Well,this is not exactly what I hoped for.",Anahita whined as they came to a stop in front of Darius.
"Darius,what a pleasure to see you.",Dastan said with a smile.
"Ah,Dastan.You haven't changed at all.Neither,have you,Abda.",Darius said looking to Abda.
"Of course not.They've only been gone for two years.",Anahita muttered.Darius looked to her and she stared back with a strong glare.
"Anahita...Your beauty seems to grow more and more.It is much immense now,is it not?",Darius said.Anahita looked away on annoyance,but also to hide her blush.
"Enough of games,Darius.What do you want us to do?",Dastan asked.
"Come back with me to the palace.Speak with the king.You may take an interest to what he has to say to you.",Darius said.
"What makes you think that?",Dastan asked.
"He has come up with a few solutions that will coem to your liking once you are back with us in the army.",Darius said.
"I'm never going back to that horrible prison.",Dastan muttered.
"Just come see.There is something else I want to show you.A sorceress that he discovered earlier today.And she is a beauty.The king has a surprise for you that involves her.",Darius laughed.
"That's horrible.",Anahita gasped.Darius looked to her and she scowled,taking a step forward.
"Come,Dastan.Just try it.",Darius said looking back to Dastan.Dastan looked down and for a long moment,just thought.
Then,he looked up with what seemed to be an angry face.
"Alright,let's see what our dearest king has to say to me.",he said.Anahita smirked,and Abda looked to him in question.
"Alright,let us go.",Darius said and requested for them to follow him.Dastan did and behind followed Anahita and Abda,behind them soldiers.
"This'll be fun...",Abda muttered.
Sign up to rate and review this story