Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Welcome To The WF

by SkullyZee 3 reviews

"Gerard looks exactly like the guy who kills me in my dreams," I said casually, looking straight at her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-22 - Updated: 2011-01-23 - 511 words

1Exciting
"Hi, I'm Gerard Way."

Holy Shit.

This is him, this is him! This is the guy in my dream! What the hell is going on? He isn't supposed to be real, he's a dream. Or at least I thought he was, until now. My thought's were interrupted when he waved his hand back and forth in front of my face.

"Hello? Are you alright?" he asked, a concerned look on his face.

"Y-Yes," I stammered, "sorry, it's been a long day..."

I could tell he didn't believe me, but he chose to ignore it.

"Oh, well anyway, as I said my name is Gerard Way and I'm gonna be working here."

What? I don't remember John, my boss, telling me he hired someone new. Actually, he might have said something about it, but I guess my habit of not paying attention has come to bite me in the ass.

"Oh," was all I could say.

"Yes, and John said that Lizzy Rayman would be helping me around today. Do you know where she is?" he asked, oblivious to the fact that I was Lizzy Rayman.

"I'm Lizzy Rayman and John didn't tell me anything about a new worker here"

"Well, that might be because he just hired me this morning. Him and I are friends and I just got fired from my old job so he decided to help me out," he smiled.

"Oh, welcome to to the WF, then," I said, still uneasy around Gerard and not asking why he got fired from his old job.

For about an hour I stayed and helped him get acustomed to working here. I showed him the kitchen and the employee area and told him about the regulars so he knew to treat them well and I introduced him to some of the workers who were still on their shift, all the while contemplating wether his being identical to the man in my dreams was just coincidence or wether someone was playing some sick joke on me.

By four pm I was heading to Sarah's high school to pick her up.

"Hey, how was your day?" I asked as she got in the car.

"It was ok, nothing special. I made a new friend though," she said.

"Oh, what's his name?"

"Mikey Way." I froze. Mikey Way? Was this guy somehow related to Gerard? I had to know.

"Cool. Does he have a brother?" I asked, being not so discreet about it.

"Yeah, his name's Gerard. How did you know?" she asked surprised.

"I met him today at work. He's gonna be working with me."

"Wow, that's kinda weird," she said.

"Yeah, and you know what's weirder?"

"No, what?"

"Gerard looks exactly like the guy who kills me in my dreams," I said casually, looking straight at her.

Sarah looked at me for a second, trying to see if I was lying or if I was being serious. When she decided that I wasn't joking, all she could say was one thing.

"Bullshit."

____________________________________________________________________

Please, review! It encourages me to write the next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story