Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Call Me Crazy

by SkullyZee 2 reviews

She was quiet for a while. She didn't say anything, she just kept staring at me. What have I done?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-01-30 - Updated: 2011-01-31 - 551 words

1Ambiance
Hey everyone, I am so sorry it took me so long to update. It was exam week this week and I had to study. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!
______________________________________________________________________________


"How the hell can that be?!" Sarah said, still confused.

"I don't know."

That's it. I don't know. It's like my life's a puzzle and Gerard suddenly appearing was one of the missing pieces. Does that mean there was more in store for me? Once again... I don't know.

The rest of the ride home was silent. Sarah could tell I didn't want to talk about it anymore.I fell asleep that night in peace. I didn't dream that dream again and I was glad. My mind was too stressed for it. The day after that, however, was not as good. I would have have to see Gerard again today.

I took a quick shower and dropped Sarah off at school. I made my way to the diner and was relieved to see that Gerard hadn't come in yet. I said hello to Melanie, one of the workers, as I was putting my apron on and she must have noticed something was wrong because she asked me how I was doing.

"I'm fine, Mel, just didn't get enough sleep," I replied, not even looking at her.

"You're lying, I can tell," she said, "just tell me what's wrong. I won't tell anyone."

I sighed. Melanie had been my only friend since I arrived here two months ago. She was the only one, besides my sister, that knew about my dreams. Could I tell her? Would she think I'm crazy? I guess it doesn't matter now, even I think I'm crazy.

"You know Gerard?" I started.

"You mean the new guy? Yeah, I know him," she nodded.

"And you know about the dreams I've been having? The one where I keep dying?" I continued.

"Yeah...." she said, confused as to where I was going with this.

"Well, Gerard looks exactly like the guy who kills me in it."

She was quiet for a while. She didn't say anything, she just kept staring at me. What have I done? I knew I shouldn't have told her about it. Now she's probably gonna start avoiding me. I shouldn't have told her.

"Lizzy..." she said, snapping me out of my thoughts, "I have to tell you something."

"Huh?" Now I was confused. Did she know something I didn't?

"About Gerard... he's not normal. I can't explain it, but yesterday after you left I stayed behind to help Max with the dishes. Gerard came in and asked us if we wanted some help. I was about to answer him when I felt pain in my hand. I accidentaly cut myself with a knife that was by the sink. I thought I was reaching for another plate. Anyway, I was about to wash off the blood when all of a sudden Gerard started looking paler and, I can't explain it, but his eyes changed color. Red. He ran out without saying anything."

"Oh my God, Melanie! What else-"

"What are you two talking about?" came a voice from behind us.

We turned about and came face to face with Gerard and he did not look too happy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

There you have it!

Please review. Reviewers get cookies!
Sign up to rate and review this story