Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Out With The Killer?

by SkullyZee 4 reviews

Caught off guard, I didn't say anything. Is Gerard asking me out? Like, on a date? It can't be. He's known me for, what, two days?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-01 - Updated: 2011-02-01 - 503 words

1Ambiance
First off, I would like to give a shout-out to Elisabeth, shortygirl and KJLucidLove666, for being my only reviewers so far. You guys fucking rock!

Second off, here is the fourth chapter to my story!
________________________________________________________________________________________________


"Oh, hey Gerard. We were just... um," I didn't have to complete that sentence because Max, bless him, came in and saved us from making a fool of ourselves.

"Yo, Gerard, there you are! Why'd you run away yesterday. You were lookin' all weird and shit. Were you sick or somethin'?" he asked.

Gerard was silent for a while. He just looked at Melanie with a stern face before he cracked a smile and turned away from us to Max.

"It was nothing, Max. I just... don't do well around blood," he said.

"Ok, then.... Anyway, you gotta get to work, all of you do. Now, hurry up!" Max said.

Melanie and I ran to the tables and started getting orders from the customers, wanting to get away from Gerard as far as possible. Even as I was carrying and taking orders, I could feel Gerard watching me. It was like someone was shooting daggers at my back.

I couldn't consentrate for the rest of the day. Each time I though Gerard wasn't looking, I would sneek a peek and find him staring at me. Not even looking away when he was caught. He just smiled, continued doing whatever he was doing and kept staring at me. Freak.

I sighed as I signed off at the end of the day. Thanking God I was only until two pm today, I made my way to my car. Before I could open the door, however, I felt my arm being pulled so that I spun around to face whoever had grabbed me. It was Gerard. I gave a small yelp before I pulled my arm away.

"God, Gerard!" I exclaimed, "You scared the shit out of me. Please, don't do that again!"

"I'm sorry," he said, "I just wanted to ask you something, that's all."

"What is it, Gerard?"

"Well, first off, you can call me Gee. And second off....God, I don't know how to say this...," he muttered the last part, "Would you like to go out with me today?"

Caught off guard, I didn't say anything. Is Gerard asking me out? Like, on a date? It can't be. He's known me for, what, two days?

"Um, Gerard-"

"Gee," he interrupted.

"Yeah, Gee, do you mean go out like just hang out or..."

"Like a date, yes," he said coolly,"I know we've only known each other for two day's, but I really like you," he said quite shyly.

I can't believe this, he's asking me out on a date! What the fuck is going on? This guy is supposed to be my killer, but now here he is. Asking me out on a date. I have to say no. It's the reasonable thing to do. Say NO.

"Yes."
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooh! I wonder what's gonna happen next?

Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story