Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > YOU! be in the story!

Chapter Four

by dq3 1 review

There may be some mild cussing in this chapter... I'm afraid I can't control my band mates or MCR... But don't worry I'll try and keep them in order.. ;P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-01-23 - Updated: 2011-01-24 - 1072 words

1Exciting
A/N I forgot a disclaimer... I don't own MCR or Elsa, Liz, Leesh and Harley (they own themselves) I only own myself and Jackson... Any anyone you don't recognize... OK? Good.
Also: I want you to know this chapter gave me a lot of grief to write... And I'm very nervous about it so please be nice..? I might have to type as much as I can and then come back and edit in the rest. I have some errands to go and run. Just have to wait on my mum to come and pick me up (I may have broke my car... heh heh... It was the other cars fault!) And now presenting the bane of my existence.. The one in which they meet MCR...


We stopped outside the door and could hear yelling and arguing. We all looked at each other and took a deep collective breath. Jackson opened the door and the sight in front of us was... well.. it was just like us... Scary.
Frank was sitting on top of Ray, pulling on his hair and trying to distract him from Mario Cart. Gerard was trying to push Frank off whilst trying to control his car at the same time. Mikey was yelling at his brother to move out of the way of the TV so he could see, and Bob was yelling at Ray for "sabotaging" his Wii controller. It was one big, hilarious, yelling, loud mass of fun. Before I could get my mind around anything I heard Harley utter those famous words "STACKS ON RAY AND FRANK!!!!" and she and Leesh charged at the Frank and Ray pile.. Mikey, Bob and Gerard dropped what they were doing and joined in. Liz dropped on the floor and started laughing hysterically, I looked at Elsa. Elsa looked at me. I shurgged and joined in the pile, dragging Liz behind me. Elsa continued standing to show some sense of control in front of Jackson. Once Elsa and Jackson had us all controlled we were sitting on the floor cross legged looking at the two of them, with our hands in our laps (Elsa's idea, Frank kept complaining that Gerard was not touching him. Gerard had his finger a centimeter away from Franks face and was saying "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you.") We were finally allowed to get up once we had calmed down. Jackson had some things to go take care of so he left us to make introductions.

It was quiet for a second as we all gave each other the once over. Finally Harley said "Shit it's My Chemical Romance!" the same time Frank said "Shit! It's Your November Dream!" I then said "Language." and Liz said "Haha! Harley and Frank have to put a dollar in the swear jar!" The silence was broken and we all paired off to talk shop. "I'm really impressed with how you front the band." I said to Gerard. "And your vocals in 'The Only Hope'! Oh my gosh, they just get me every time!"
"Yeah well what about you?! I love your song writing! 'Pretty in Pink' is genius. It reminds me of when Mikey and I were kids, well except I didn't dress Mikey up in my dresses..." We laugh. "And 'Miss You', I really feel the pain of you loosing your mom."
I smile, "Thanks Gerard, that was a really tough song to write and sing. I wouldn't be able to do it if I didn't have the girls support every night."
"But I've seen you perform it; it's just you one stage with Elsa, I didn't know she was your manager by the way, playing the piano. How do they support you?"
Again I smile, but it's a bitter sweet smile "They stand off stage and watch me. It's silly but just their presence there helps me get through it. And yeah, Elsa is our manager, keys extrordinair, make up artist, PR, promo expert, and back when we were starting out she drove the van."
"Woah, killer respect for her." he looked over to where Elsa, Frank, Ray and Harley were playing Mario Cart occasionally talking about music and guitars. I let my eyes wonder around the room, Mikey and Liz were talking about bass riffs and Bob and Leesh were talking drums. He was showing her the scars he got filming 'Famous Last Words' his arms were flailing around as he told a story, Leesh was laughing.
"So we should probably go down to the venue and practice the songs we'll be doing for the finale? Did you get the recording and chord charts we sent you?" I asked Gerard
"Yeah we did, we've been working on it, but you're right we should probably practice it with all of us. Cool song by the way, I haven't seen it on any of your albums though?"
"It's something I wrote years ago when the band was just starting out. We never recorded it though coz we thought it was missing something. It's really meant to be done as a duet though, which is why I thought it would be a good one to do for the joint finale. Since you guys are doing 'Vampire Money' I figured we should do a slow one as well."
"I thought it was meant to be a duet, it's good stuff. Alright, lets round up the troops. Have you stopped by the venue yet and unloaded?"
"We unloaded the kit, the keyboard and our amps, but we like to keep our guitars with us. Leesh likes to keep her symbols on her too. It's silly, but we feel like a band when we walk in with our instruments." I laugh and Gerard joins in
"I know what you mean. Mikey, Frank and Ray are the same with their guitars." He turns his attention to everyone "Hey guys, we're gonna go over to the venue and work on the finale. S'at cool?" Everyone singled that they were OK with the plan and we all got ready to go down to the venue to have a rehearsal.
Hey so... How'd I do.. I'd really love feed back for this one... All the songs I mentioned YND doing are songs that I've actually written so yeah.. :) Please R&R, I'm off to work on my other MCR fic, Baby, you're not alone. You should check that one out too :)
Sign up to rate and review this story