Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > YOU! be in the story!

Chappie three

by dq3 3 reviews

Chappie dedicated to Elsa dear coz she was first (and only) to review (so far) hint hint :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-11-26 - Updated: 2010-11-27 - 716 words

3Exciting
This chappie is dedicated to Elsa :) enjoy girly and thanks for reviewing
We pulled up at the hotel we would be meeting the band at and having our first press concert as a whole tour (we had had separate press conferences as individual bands but not with both groups. We all sat on the two comfy couches and looked at each other. We didn't know what to do, we were all so nervous. Elsa took charge and said
"OK girls, you can do this! You're all talented girls and you made it here on your own. You're going to go in there and wow those guys and they are not going to know what hit 'em!" we all nodded and jumped up, only to get stuck in the doorway as we all tried to exit the bus at the same time. After much contemplation and logical thinking we managed to get unstuck and walk casually into the hotel. The hotel lobby was fairly empty except for a few teenage girls sitting in the lobby. They stared at us starstruck and we smiled and waved at the four of them. I remembered a time when it was Liz and I sitting in those lounge chairs. It had web a situation just like this that had encouraged the two of us to start YND. We were just two 13 year old girls sitting in the lobby of a swanky Melbourne hotel that Liz's mother worked at on a ridiculously unusally hot day when in walked the coolest guys in the world. The band known as Guns n Roses. They were in Melbourne on their world tour. They must've noticed the way we were staring because they headed toward us and said hi! We were starstuck for all but five seconds but then we talked to them for at least half an hour. They seemed genuinely interested in what we had to say. They asked us about our hopes and dreams, what music we liked, what classes we liked at school. Everything. When it came time for them to leave they thanked us for the "stimulating conversation" (Axle Rose's words not mine) and gave us tickets to the show AND backstage passes for the show that night! It was a dream come true! After that night Liz and I made a pact that we would start a band of our own and the next time we saw the guys from Guns n Roses again we would have our own famous band. After we graduated VCE we decided to make the big move to America which is where we met Harley, a guitarist with similar hopes and dreams. The three of us soon became close friends and that was the beginning of Your November Dream. Three years, and two failed drummers, later we met Leesh as a bar while we were celebrating Harley's 22nd birthday. We became fast friends and after hearing her play the drums we convinced her to join our band. She was reluctant at first having just completed college but soon agreed. A few months later we met Elsa, who as the youngest and brightest of her Harved business class had just completed her masters degree and offered to be our manager. For three years we struggled to reach the top, and finally just after Liz's 24th birthday we had made the big time. We were at the party our record company had thrown for us to celebrate our number one album when we met up with Axle, Slash and the guys for a second time. Amazingly they remembered Liz and I from that hot day in Melbourne and we even worked together on a few tracks of our second album. I wanted to do for these girls as Gins n Roses had done for us, and from the look on Liz's face I could tell she felt the same.

An hour later we said goodbye to our news friends after Jackson Linklator was sent down to find us. We gave the girls tickets and passes to the following nights show and apologized before following Jackson into the elevator. It was time to meet My Chemical Romance!
Ok, thanks for your patience, we shall get to the boys in the next chapter okies?Bring forget to review :D
Sign up to rate and review this story