Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > YOU! be in the story!

Chappie Two

by dq3 2 reviews

And so it begins...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-11-26 - Updated: 2010-11-26 - 837 words

2Exciting
A month later we were all practiced out, packed up and ready to go. I woke up that morning feeling pretty chill, we were going on tour with one of our favourite bands. I stretched in my king sized bed and rolled onto my stomach. The satin dark purple sheets felt yummy on my tummy and I smiled to myself as I remembered that today was the day we would be leaving for our tour. I was suddenly caught of gaurd by a chorus of
"Stacks on Calico!" and felt four bodies jump on mine nudging me further into the bed clothes.
"Thanks guys," I said sarcastically as I pushed them off of me but leaving them on my big fluffy bed. "I know you're excited about this tour but you know I like to wake up on my own time."
"Cal! We're going on tour today!!! Mikeymouse! Here I come baby!" exlaimed Harley.
"She knows Harley! Did you not just hear her say that?" laughed Leesh.

Two hours later we were all ready and rarin' to go. I looked at my band mates, we all looked so cute! Those boys wouldn't know what hit them. I was wearing brown ankle boots, yellow tights, a purple mini skirt, black shirt and a red cardigan. My long black hair was pulled back into a French braid which I ha wound around my head. I had chunky curled gauges in my ears. I had thick eyeliner in the top of my eyelids and had layered on the mascara so my super long and thick eyelashes were even thicker and longer. My pale skin was just as white as usual and bright red lipstick adorned my full lips. I had several rings on my fingers and an owl necklace I affectionally called 'Hedwig'.
Liz was wearing black converse high tops, light blue lace tights, a black leather mini skirt, baggy ACDC vintage shirt and a blue cardigan. Her layered black hair was styled in its usually crazy style. Her eyes had the 'smokey look'. Her lips just had a slight gloss to them. Her ears held plugs and her neck had a black choaker around it.
Harley had on red dockmartins, gray skinny jeans, a velvet underground tee and her ever faithful leather jacket. Her mid length black hair was straight tied back into a loose pony tale, her blue-green eyes were lined with thick black eyeliner. The rest of her make up was minimum but she still looked gorgeous.
Leesh had gone for the classic punk rock look, her purple spikey hair was in it's usual messy wonderulness. She had a plaid mini skirt around her hips, a studded belt and a Sex Pistols tee. She had her favourite studded leather jacket and knee high converse. She had a lot of eyeliner on her eyes and purple lipstick that could rival her hair.
Finally Elsa had her black and brown hair in two messy pig tales. She was wearing bright red skinny jeans, a black, button up, fitted long-sleeved shirt (to keep an air of professionalism). She had her favourite converse on and a studded belt completed the look. She also had heavy eyeliner and dark red lipstick.
We looked on in awe as the big black tour bus pulled up in front of the large two story house we all shared. It was so shiney. Liz walked up to the bus and ran her hands over the bottom of the 'Your November Dream' graphic on the side of the bus.
"Wow." she breathed
"It's so pretty." whispered Harley
"It's so sacred." said Leesh. I just grinned and nodded.
"I bet it looks even better on the inside." smiled Elsa.
We all looked at each other and ran onto the bus. Behind the drivers seat was a kitchen/dining/living room area. With a wide screen TV, DVDand xbox 360 and wii consoles. There was also a huge collection of DVDs and video games. Harley and Leesh squealed, ran over to the shelf and picked out Mario Cart. They fought over who would be first player, and then started playing. Elsa, Liz and I rolled our eyes and laughed. We would play with them later but we wanted to explore and claim our bunks. There was a decent sized bathroom (for a tour bus at least) between the living area and the bunks. We peered into the bathroom quickly. There was a toilet, sink, mirror and shower. Pretty average stuff. We then raced to the bunk beds. I called the bottom bunk closest to the back of the bus. Liz claimed the one above me. Elsa got the single bed opposite us and we left the other bunks for Harley and Leesh. The bus driver called our attention and said we would be leaving as soon as we were ready. To which we replied
"Take us out Joe!" the bus driver laughed and said his name was Tom, but we said we would call him Joe anyway. He laughed again.
Sign up to rate and review this story