Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > YOU! be in the story!

Chappie One... Finally!

by dq3 2 reviews

XD girls get some AWESOME news

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-11-26 - Updated: 2010-11-26 - 876 words

3Exciting
The crowd was roaring and my heart was pounding. The final performance of Your November Dream's world tour had come to an end.
"Thank you all for showing us a fantastic time Dallas! You guys rock! We'll see you next time!" I screamed into the microphone. I put my guitar down and jumped onto the band's bass guitarists back giving her a peck on the cheek as she piggy backed me off stage. As soon as we were backstage Liz unceremoniously dumped me on the couch in the green room before grabbing two bottles of Gatoraide
"Geez Cal! Someone needs to loose some weight!" she teased poking the nonexistent fat on my scrawny body.
"Yeah I know what you mean Shliz," said Leesh the band's drummer, who plonked herself down next to me "Harley is getting to be as wide as a house!"
"Hey! I resent that bitch!" cried our guitarist defensively.
"Language!" I warned. The girls knew I had a zero tolerance for cuss words.
"Sorry Cal," Haley muttered sitting on my lap. "We love our bread, we love our butter, but most of all we love each other." she quoted placing a sloppy kiss on Leesh's cheek.
"Awww!" exclaimed Liz and the band's manager Elsa. We all cracked up laughing only to be interrupted by a male voice clearing his throat
"I'm sorry to interrupt ladies, but I wished to have a word with you all. Great show by the way!" the guy said.
"Ah, Mr. Linklator, it's a pleasure to finally speak to you in person." said Elsa switching into business mode.
"Jackson, please." said Mr. Lin.. Er Jackson. "Have you had a chance to talk to the ladies about the tour yet?" this caused a stir from the rest of us
"Tour?! Elsa! We just finished a WORLD tour. We haven't seen our families yet!" exclaimed Leesh
"Well Leesh, you haven't seen your family yet. Harley's family live in England, Liz's family live in Australia and my family is you guys." I said keeping my voice. "I would love to go on tour again, but I agree with Leesh. We need some down time first."
"Well of course we would let you have some time off first, the band you would be touring with has just finished a tour themselves. You would be allowed a month to recouperate and get pumped for the new tour and then meeting up with the guys. Right Jackson?" reasoned Elsa
"Hang on Elsa, we'll be touring with another band? YND doesn't do supporting acts anymore. We passed that stage years ago." Harley said getting defensive. Our days of being the support act had not been a good time for her. We had just made the big time and we weren't in a hurry to go back to the days of travelling in a cramped tour bus, getting treated second best by diva, holier than thou rock bands and their cronies.
"My clients understand that completely Miss. Green and that's why we came up with a joint tour. You both would be the main event and support acts for each other coming together to do two songs, one of their songs and one of yours, for a finale. My clients were very adamant that I sign Your November Dream, they're huge fans."
"Ok, we'll agree to listen to what you have to say but we won't agree to sign onto this tour until we have more details." Leesh said voicing all of our thoughts.
"Well you would leave for the tour on the first of next month, giving you a little over a month to rest up and work on your sets, not that you'll need much after this tour. The tour is a nation wide tour starting in California and working our way to Florida. We will be travelling in two separate tour buses, one for YND and one for my clients, but you will also be staying in hotels paid by the record company whilst in each city. Everything is paid for by the record company. Like I said you'll both play a set each, the starting band will alternate each night, and then for an encore you will join each other on stage and play together. Merchindise and other paraphinalia will be on sale during the show, you know t-shirts, CDs, bumper stickers and what not." he smiled, "Does that answer your questions?" We all looked at each other, satisfied with his spiel.
"Just one more question, who is the other band?" asked Liz curiously.
"Oh, I believe you know them. Elsa informs me that you do." Jackson and Elsa shared a big grin as we held our breath to hear who would be sharing this tour with us. "The band is called My Chemical Romance." Jackson concluded. We all squealed in joy. MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!! Our lives were going to get a lot more interesting!

Well there we have it, the first chappie of what, hopefully, should be many. Please remember to R&R especially my lovely band mates ;) I hope I did you guys justice... Chappie two should be up today too.. Like I said I'm currently bed ridden after a car accident. Don't worry. I'm fine.. Just a little sore :S
Sign up to rate and review this story