Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Rocket Trainer

Chapter 7; Ikumi's Bad Side.

by Moonlight_Angel 0 reviews

Ikumi shows a terrible side to her.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: The Narrator - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-24 - Updated: 2011-01-24 - 266 words

0Unrated
As we were walking, I noticed a television, it was showing a rather colorful advertisment.
"Happy Buneary, buy them now!" Ikumi looked at me, she looked mad. Then the television turned off.
"Ikumi, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. "That commercial always sets me off, don't ask, please." The store with the Happy Buneary merchindice was right in front of me. "Wrong store! Wrong store!" Ikumi moved me away from the weird store...Ikumi really seemed to hate Happy Buneary.


"Alright, enough of this. We're going in here," Ikumi dragged me in. When I looked around to see what was around, all I could see was poffins in bags.
"Why did you take me here?" I asked in shock.
"You need to teach Dratini disipline!" She screamed.
I shook my head. "I don't have to," I said back.

"...Shut up, Akari!" Ikmumi screamed. A shiver ran down my spine.


"I'm leaving!" I yelled, I ran out as fast as I could.

As soon as I got outside, Ikumi cornered me.

"Who in the hell do you THINK you are?!" She asked me, I backed away.

"Don't back away from me!" She walked closer to me. I continued to back away.

Ikumi pushed me down, I was really getting scared then.

Why is she so pissed at me? I didn't know what set her off at all.

"Did that Happy Buneary set you off?" I asked.

Ikumi did not answer. I stared at her to excpect an answer.

"Fine, be that way!" I screamed. I stomped off away from Ikumi.


To be continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story