Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > YOU! be in the story!

Chapter Six

by dq3 4 reviews

The girls get their sexy breakfast story... But maybe they aren't the only ones who tell S.B stories?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-01-25 - Updated: 2011-01-25 - 1042 words

0Unrated
A/N Well this was another one that made me nervous to write. I really need feed back from Liz, Leesh and Harley. Elsa has been reviewing, but I haven't heard from y'all much. I have no idea if y'all are happy with how I'm portraying you or if you're happy with what situations your characters are getting into. Other wise I'll be just changing the the names of the characters who don't review. Sorry about starting on such a crappy note... And now for the S.B.S's. Please R&R. Oh yeah! This one gets a little graphic but it's not as bad as it's gonna get ;P
We wake up late Saturday morning, well late compared to what we're used to. It's 11 o'clock. We have all day to get ready for tonights show and we won't go down to the venue for sound checks till 5:30. Plenty of time for a sexy breakfast story. Leesh got in late last night, and neither Ray nor Leesh turned up to the after party we had in the boys hotel room. Liz gets up and orders a huge breakfast with room service. When it gets brought up we all pile onto Leesh's bed
"OK, spill it sister." Harley says "What did you and the hunky fro man get up to last night?
"Better yet, what were you doing that you got in at 3am?" asked Liz
"You were having sex with the hunky guitarist weren't you!" accused Elsa
"We sex deprived women would like a sexy breakfast story Miss Leesh. We have the breakfast. Now give us our story!" I demand.
"OK OK! You had me at breakfast. Where do I begin?" she smirks
"How about after Ray asked you out for drinks?" I say smartly
"You SAW that?!" Leesh asks blushing. I smirk.
*
Bob's P.O.V I guess.... lol
"Toro." Mikey says prodding Ray with his foot.
"Fuck Mikey! Your feet stink!" Ray says rolling over. I laugh at their shenanigans as I call for room service. It's about 11 am and have a pretty easy day before our sound check.
"No. You're gonna get up. Bob's ordering breakfast and then I'm going to tell the boys about your little kiss with YND's drummer last night." That has everyone's attention. We all stare at Ray. "And then," Mikey continues "You're going to tell us WHY you got in at 3 this morning." We all agree with Mikey. Ray looks at us, not knowing what to say. Breakfast arives and we all pile on the couch and wait for Ray to start.
"OK.. So I asked Leesh out for drinks after the show tonight, then she kissed me and.. well, I kissed her back. It got kinda heated so we decided to go back to her room, since you guys were planning some party here..."
*
"But before we came to the room we stopped at some bar for a few drinks. Then we caught a cab back here." We were all enthralled with Leesh's story and it hadn't even gotten sexy yet. We were sad, desperate women. "He's such a good kisser guys." she gushed "I was getting hot and tingly just from thinking about what those hands could do to me. I mean you've seen the way he plays guitar!" We all nod. Ray is an excellent guitarist.
*
"So we get to the hotel and manage to control ourselves until we got to the elevator, as soon as those doors closed we were on each other like... like... I dunno but it was hot. We make it to her floor and we're trying to to crash into anything as we make out and walk at the same time."
*
"We get to the door and I try to find the key, but I can't. I swear we were this close," she indicates just how close by holding her finger and thumb a quarter of an inch apart. "From dropping our clothes and just doing it in the hallway." We all ooh and ahh.
*
"I swear, it was like we were gonna do the nasty right there in front of her door. I found the key though, it had fallen out of her purse onto the floor. We make it inside but the door stays wide open. Clothes are flying everywhere. Finally I remember the door so I go shut it, I turn around and there she is standing in this bright purple, lacy, pushy upy, amazing thing."
*
"It was cute, he just stood there looking at me so I crooked my finger at him, you know all sexy and come hither like." We all nod and act like we're experts at the sexiness. "We he doesn't need to be told twice. He walks over to me trying to act all casually.."
*
"I am seriously the coolest of the cool. I walk over to her and pull her to me, kinda roughly, you know like they like it." We all act manly and act like we're experts when it comes to sex. "I kiss her... hard. Then I kiss down her neck, stopping to nibble on her shoulder and then I bite her ear. She goes nuts."
*
"You know how much I like my ear bitten!" She exclaims and we all sigh, it's definitely something we miss. "He walks me back so I run into the bed with the back of my knees and suddenly I'm lying down looking up at him in his black boxer briefs."
*
"She's lying there in her bra and panties and I climb on top of her." I begin to realize how long it's been since any of us have had a sexy breakfast story to share.
*
"And yeah... Crazy wild jungle sex.. It was awesome." We all shriek jealously and jump up and down. It's fun to have girl friends.
*
"And yeah... Crazy wild jungle sex.. It was awesome." We all shriek jealously and jump up and down. I mean... We all slap each other on the butts and act all manly... Ah who am I kidding. We jumped up and down like little girls. It's fun to have guy friends.
A/N So that was way to much fun to write... hahaha... Oh dear... Anyway.. R&R xo
Sign up to rate and review this story