Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > YOU! be in the story!

Chapter Seven

by dq3 0 reviews

*slides in like she hasn't been MIA for years and coughs* Here... Have an update...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2015-02-10 - 798 words

0Unrated
A/N: Oh hey... Fancy seeing you here. I have no idea if anyone has this alerted or if the girls still read this, but I was remembered this story and reread it. Oh my gosh, what a train wreck... Ha... ah ha... ahahaha. Seriously, how embarrassment. I am here to add a chapter however, even though it has been a billion years since I wrote this story. Let's see what happens. We last left off with a sexy breakfast story. Without further ado... lunch.

The afternoon was spent lounging around, reveling in the success of last night and the formation of the cutest couple in the world. At around 3 o'clock, Leesh left to spend some time with Ray before we had to meet up that night. Elsa had a meeting with Jackson and the other important people, which left Liz, Harley and I to do whatever we pleased. Of course that meant we headed off to the boy's room to play video games. As soon as we entered, Frank was in our face with what Liz would call a "shit eating" grin.
"We know something you don't know." He winked, reaching across Harley to pinch Liz's nose.
"Oh? Do you? Do you really?" She responded, raising her eyebrow.
"Why? What do you know?"
"I can't say! You might be bluffing!"

Harley looked over their heads at me (which wasn't hard as they're both so pocket sized) and mouthed 'flirting much' I grinned and gestured over to the couch where Gerard, Mikey and Bob were sitting, playing the xbox. We left the two children at the door, Harley choosing to sit on Mikey's lap - causing him to hyperventilate and reach for his inhaler - as I wriggled my scrawny butt in between Bob and Gerard.
"I take it Ray filled you all in this morning?" I asked, taking the controller off Gerard and firing blankly at things - Mario Kart was more my forte alright?
"It depends on what things you speak of." Gerard grinned, trying to take the controller back off me. I held on tight, wriggling so my upper half was lying behind Bob's back and tried to hold Gerard back with my feet.
"Things would be our drummer and your guitarist fucking - though I'd much rather talk about you and me fucking Mikeymouse." Harley replied, winking at Mikey, causing his ears to turn an attractive shade of red and Gerard to giggle profusely.
"Can we please talk about that? You should go do the nasty right now."

Taking pity on Mikey, I pulled Harley over Bob and onto my lap.
"Behave precious." I told her, patting her head. "We don't want poor Mikey to die at the start of the tour, think of what a nuisance that would be for us all. Precious can have him after the tour." Harley and I grinned at each other before she blew a kiss towards Mikey who ran away to talk to Frank and Liz.
"Well if my brother isn't going to get any action, is Elsa single? I'd like to build a snowman if you catch my drift." He waggled his eyes causing the three of us to burst into laughter.
"Please sing that to her tonight." I gasped, tears rolling down my cheeks I was laughing so hard. "I'd die."
"That would suck though." Bob said, speaking up for the first time all morning. "You dying, not Gerard singing - though I think I've heard enough Frozen to last twelve lifetimes."
I blinked, looking at Bob. He hadn't directly spoken to me since meeting yesterday. He barely spoke to anyone unless it was Leesha about drumming techniques or to ask for more coffee, and then it was directed to the whole group and not me in particular. My stomach fluttered a little as a small smirk of a smile spread across his face. "What? Frank and Gerard sing it all the time. Mikey too sometimes."
"I do not!" Mikey called from across the room. "Bob's a liar. Don't lie, Bob!"
"Uh... Harley and Liz do too." I replied, still stunned that he spoke to me.
"Oi!" A pillow whacked me back into the present. "I do not. That's you Miss 'Let It Go'. I swear, this one could give ole' Adele Dezeem a run for her money." I had the decency to blush modestly at my best friend's bragging, bless her proud little heart.
"Changing the subject now." I said loudly, moving away from Bob so he couldn't hear my embarrassing little fangirl heart pounding away. "So who am I supposed to be shooting in this game?"

Just something short, I'll try to be a good girl and post more often now. Apologies again to anyone still subscribed and reading this story. Cal x
Sign up to rate and review this story