Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is This The Start Of Something? (Frerard)

Chapter 4- Invite

by AcidicDiva 2 reviews

(: Hope you enjoy it please leave reviews I need to know what you guys think. Weather you love it or hate it. ^_^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-01-26 - Updated: 2011-01-26 - 1268 words

1Insightful
Chapter 4- Invite
Gerard: "Mom is it still okay, if Mikey comes to ours tonight?" I thought I would be polite and ask not just bring him home.
"Of course Gee, do you think he would like to stay for dinner?" I smiled.
"Yes mom if he can please!" in my head I thought I sounded like a little kid, having their first friend come around.
"Haha you okay Gee?" Mikey had just appeared.
"Yeah i'm fucking great!" I said it quite loud and I was suprised mom didn't say anything. She did look a bit shocked though. At this I decided it was time to leave. We only lived 5 minutes from school. I gave mom a swift kiss on the cheek. I ran out of the kitchen, put my black and red converses on laced them up, grabbed my rucksack and left. I waited for Mikey on the porch and as soon as he was next to me we started walking.
"So Gee why are you so happy?" Mikey asked me this. I could tell him everything, so why was this different? I took a deep breath and started. "Well this new boy Frank Iero that's whats up." Mikey looked at me and smiled.
"Is he gay Gee?" he sounded so happy for me. Why was I so worried about telling him.
"Well I don't know that yet Mikey i'm inviting him around tonight, so we'll see what happens." My stomach turned into butterflies.
"What does Frank look like?" Mikey was obviously curious now it was written, all over him.
"Well he has gorgeous brown eyes that shimmer in such a way, they make my heart skip a beat. He has a scorpion tattoo on his neck. Also tattooed on his knuckles is Halloween. Oh and Frankie also has a lip ring that just makes him look more beautiful. He's just amazing and perfect all over." I wasn't sure if that's ehat Mikey wanted but I told him everything. By the time i'd finished talking we'd reached school"
"Wow Gee he sounds amazing for you, I sure hope he's gay" Mikey gave me a smile "Anyway I better go meet Alicia, i'll talk to you at lunch" I smiled as Mikey I thought either this day is, going to be amazing or so shit. I hoped it was the first one.

Frank: Owch! I felt so stiff i'd woken up half an hour ago to find a note from my parents saying 'We won't be back for 5 days heres enough money to keep you going bye' Great my dads beats me and to make it up to my mom he takes her away for 5 days. I felt so angry all my dad ever did was beat me he'd even, thrown knives at me before. I looked at my body last night wasn't one of the worst but it certainly wasn't the best. I had about 30 new bruises and a cut lip. How was I meant to hide them today? Yesterday I swear Gee caught sight of my stomach, when I reacxhed to my locker but he didn't say anything. I suppose I had to tell him soon enough I was hoping to make him mine soon. He was the only reason last night that, I kept on going. I so hope he is gay. What if he's a homophobe though? I rested my head in my hands and let a few tears run down my cheeks. I looked at my arms and decided not to do anything with the bruises. So what if Gee saw I loved him so much, and we'd only known eachother 2 days. I could get over him if he reacted badly. The last time I told someone I was gay they beat the living shit out of me. It was so scary, I got enough beatings at home school was the only place I could escape. Feel happy. I bent down and laced up my convers grimacing at the pain I was in. I got back up grabbed my rucksack then I went out the door. Quickly remembering that I needed a key I don't want to be locked out. I grabbed the key and reched for some candy. Then ran out of the door. Slamming it behind me. I got the the street and realised i'd have to walk past Gee's house. He'd probably left by now as I was late. I don't tell Gee where I lived partly because of the fact that my Dad beats me and my moms a homophobe. This week was going to go slow I could tell, I wanted Gee to be mine but what if he wasn't gay like me. I had no idea what I would do if I lost his friendship. This wasn't the first time I'd thought about Gee not being gay and, how he would react if he wasn't. All my thoughts had gotten me through the 5 minutes it takes to get to school.
I walked throught the corridors knowing that I had art first. Gee was in all my classes aswell and the thought that in a minute, I would be seeing his angelic face. He really was an angel in my eyes, like he'd been sent from heaven. There he was I turned the corner and he was standing, against the wall like well words couldn't describe how he looked. I forgot how beautiful he was. A million thoughts ran through my head and I then managed to spit out the words I wanted too. "H..Heyy Gee." he'd made me stutter, god I never stuttered.
Gerard: "Heyy Frankie, my mom said to ask if you wanted to come around tonight?" I was hoping he'd say yes.
"Yeah sure Gee, I don't have to call my parents or anything so why not." I was confused by his answer. He looked serious for a minute, like he'd forgotten where he was and let go of too much. My face must've looked puzzled aswell. I let it go.
"My mom aksed do you want to stay for dinner?" I added a smile to my face just so he knew, that i'd forgotten about what he just said.
"Yeah sure Gee, but i'm a vegetarian so if it causes to much trouble then don't worry." He was a vegetarian, wow. I never thought he would be. He was skinny though, like he didn't eat enough.
"That's fine Frank my moms a vegetarian so it's no trouble." I smiled. The bell went and I headed into class and sat on the back table. No one ever sat near me in art but Frank sat with me today. It was nice, I think we bothed loved eachothers company.
"Heyy Gee you got a bit of paint on your nose." as he said this I wiped my nose with my finger. There was nothing there.
"Where is it Frank?" As I said this he got his paintbrush and brushed the paint on my nose. I smiled big and let out a laugh. Everyone looked at me I hadn't laughed at school before. Trust Frank to be the one, to make me.
"I'm sorry Gee, bet your pissed that I made you laugh at school." He poked his tongue out at me. "Look let me wash it off." Frank put his finger in his mouth and wiped it off. I looked at his arms they were covered in bruises. I wanted to ask but not here. I decided i'd ask later.
"Thanks Frankie." I swear from another table around the room I heard the word 'Fags'.
Sign up to rate and review this story