Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is This The Start Of Something? (Frerard)

Chapter 5- Truth

by AcidicDiva 1 review

Sorry it's quite short but I kept getting distracted plus I don't have a good day. Please tell me what you think (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-01-27 - Updated: 2011-01-27 - 1302 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5- Truth
Frank: School was over and I was going roung Gees tonight. The smile that was on my face couldn't get any bigger or cheesier even if I tried.
"Heyy Gee." He'd just come out of his class(home economics), it was the only one we were separated for but I suppose you can't ask for everything in life.
"Heyy Frankie you ready?" I don't know weather he meant too, but it sounded so sexual coming from his lips. I could feel myself getting a hard on. Damn!
"Yeah I am." why wouldn't I be ready it was make or break tonight, I was going to make my move. First though i'd tell him about my dad and my bruises, he deserved to know.
"Good, well Mikey is going round Alicia's tonight so I don't have to wait for him. Frankie you look cold." he sounded sypathetic. I was cold bloody freezing infact. It was the middle of september and i'd forgotten to pick up my jumper.
"Here you go." he put coat and arm around me. Instead of moving his arm away he left it there. My pants were getting tight again. All he had to do was touch me and I got a hard on.
"Thanks Gee I owe you one." he nooded like he's acnowledged me but he didn't wanna talk.

Gerard: Well he hadn't told me to get the fuck off of him so, I guess that was a good sign. We carried on walking in scilence. I was to busy thinking about what I was, going to say to him. I couldn't exactly say Frankie i'm gay and i'm in love with you. I don't know but as we carried on walking I realised was this actually a good idea.

Frank: Standing at the door to Gee's house I was scared to go in. As soon as we went to his room, i'd tell him what my dad does to me, i'm gay, and that my moms a homophobe so I can't tell her i'm gay.
"C'mon Frankie." while I was thinking Gee had taken his arm off me and opened up his front door. I followed inside into a hallway and unlaced my converses. I forgot how much pain it was to bend over. I bit my lip so hard that it bled, I think Gee noticed as he looked a bit worried. He'd know about it later though, thats if the gay thing went down okay.
"Mom, i'm home and Frank is with me." I loved the way his voice said my name, weather it was Frankie or Frank. It caressed it like the whisper of the wind. Beautifully, like him. This was probably just me though, I put too much thought into everything he did.
"Oh come here Gee let me say hello." I already liked the sound of his mom, her voice was friendly and kind. Gee started walking and I followed him into what I guessed was their lounge.
"Hello Mrs.Way." I tried to make a good impression on her after all hopefully i'd be spending a lot more time around here.
"Frank don't call me that, please call me Donna." I smiled she was really nice. I could see where Gee got his smile from it was his mom's all over.
"Okay Donna, thank you for having me."
"It's ok sweetie come round anytime you like." For some reason Gee's house already felt like home, I never felt this way about any house i'd ever lived in.
"Heyy mom Franks a vegetarian, you don't mind cooking another veggie meal, do you?" he'd remembered this made my heart flutter.
"Of course I don't mind why would I?"
"Thank you Donna." I thought i'd be polite because i'm sure she was going, out of her way just to make sure I had a veggie meal.
"C'mon Frankie lets go upstairs." Gee looked some what nervous. Why though I was about to go spilling my guts to him.
"Okay, nice too see you Donna."
"You too Frank." she look so happy delighted, what was happening that I didn't know about. I followed Gee upstairs to his room

Gerard: "Woah Gee are all those drawings yours!!." why did everyone like my drawings they were nothing big just something I did when I was bored, to pass the time.
"Yeah I drew all of them their nothing big." Frankie wondered over to my desk. What was keeping him so long?
"Gee are these lyrics yours aswell?" Crap i'd forgotten to put my lrrics away.
"Yeah their mine too." My cheeks were blushing no one knew I had a passion for writing songs and singing, except Mikey. A couple of minutes of scilence went by.
"Heyy Gee ummmm... I have to tell you a few things, you might want to sit down." he sounded worried I nodded and did what he said. What was he going to tell me?
"Gee my ummm." he took his top off, his body was covered in bruises and scars. He was still beautiful though, my angel Frankie.
"Well yeah I got these bruises because my d-dad beats me. It happens at least three times a week." what!!! I wanted to hug him tell him that everything, would be ok. That I was here for him.
"How long has he been doing it for?" these were the only words I managed to choke out.
"About 5 years but i've gotten used to it now though. He only does it when moms nt around though, sometimes she goes out just so he can beat me." Frankie started to cry why was this hurting me so much, every tear that he was shedding was a stab too my heart.
"Have you ever told any one Frankie someone that can get, you help?" he nodded his head slowly. I felt anger now why had he let them get away with it for so long, he was meant to be their son!!!
"Gee you okay you look angry." Frankie sounded petrified, I wasn't angry at him how could I be.
"No i'm fine I just don't get why you havn't told anyone!"
"Beacuse Gee it will just make things worse y'know. Its ok though because i'm 16 soon which means I can move out." His grin spread across his face. Maybe he could move in with me... that was a stupid idea. I didn't even know he was gay yet.
"Ok Frankie as long as you know what your doing, when is your birthday?"
"Halloween, hence the halloween tattoo on my knuckles." I blushed why didn't I think of that, I just thought it was because he like the day or something.
"Oh I knew that really." I said it so sarcastically that Frankie let out a giggle. He'd never laughed before. Seeing him giggle was so rewarding no because of all the shit he went through at home.
"Frankie if you ever need to escape your house your, always welcome here. Why don't you sleep round tonight?" I didn't mean for the last words to come out, but they did.
"I can't Gee sorry, it will all make sense in a minute though." what did he mean. I was so tense what was he going to say?
"Gee look my moms a homophobe, so she doesn't really like me sleeping round guys houses. Sorry." he honestly looked upset.
"Thats fine Frank." I forced a smile onto my face. I couldn't let him know that I felt ill now sick to my stomach. What if he was a homophobe like her?
"Gee one more thing" he got up took a deep breath and shook a little. Was he going to confess to murder it sure felt like it.
"Look I'm gay."
"What Frank your gay!"
Sign up to rate and review this story