Categories > Original > Drama > Vampires Of The Past

Chapter Two

by _Kira_ 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-29 - Updated: 2011-01-30 - 1508 words

0Unrated
A few days had passed,Jackie remained Delusional freak those days,but the name had passed.She made a few friends here and there.
Kristina followed her around like a starved dog she fed once in a while.Unfortunately,Kristina's babble came with her.
Soon,Jackie was a normal girl in the school.
No more imagining little girl's on a tree.Or anywhere,for that matter.

"Hey,Jackie,you want to hang after school?",a friend of Jackie's called.
"Maybe tomorrow.I have to start studying for a quiz.",Jackie replied.The girls nodded and waved bye walking off.
Jackie turned back to her book.She sat in lunch,nibbling on some carrots while she studied the book she read in language arts.
"So,what's up?!",Kristina squealed making Jackie jump.The carrot flew from her hand landing on the floor.
"Aw.",Jackie cried.
"Sorry.Those things are just nasty anyways.",Kristina said sitting beside Jackie.
"It's just so that I keep my health up.And they are to good.",Jackie defended her carrots.
"Alright,I have our weekand planned.",Kristina said taking out a notebook.
"We have plans?When did I agree to this?",Jackie questioned.
"Just now."
"I did?"
"See.You just said 'I did'.Problem solved.Alright!Let's get started!",Kristina said.Jackie watched in boredom as Kristina counted down the millions of things Kristina had planned.
Jackie reached for another carrot,when she noticed a little girl sitting down in front of her.
She stared in shock.
The little girl!
She looked to Kristina who continued to read,obviously oblivious to the scene before her.
Jackie looked back to the little girl and watched as the little girl motioned for her to follow her.The girl jumped off the chair and suddenly disappeared.
"Umm,I have to go.I'll meet up with you on Saturday.Bye!",Jackie said stuffing her books in her bag and leaving quickly after the girl.
"But I didn't finish!",Kristina called.

Jackie looked around as she stepped out of the school.
"Hello?Little girl?You there?",she called.
"Over here!"
Jackie looked to her left to see the little girl standing beside a tree.She quickly ran to the girl.
"Umm,hi.",Jackie said,not knowing what to say.
"Hello.So,you're Jacqueline Swan.",the little girl said.
"Who are you?How do you know my name?Are you a ghost?",Jackie blurted out the moment the girl stopped talking.
The little girl giggled and sat down,her legs crossed.
"Sit down.",she said.Jackie hesitated at first,but listened to the girl.
"So,are you going to answer me?",Jackie asked.
"I know your name because I've been following you.And no,I'm not a ghost.",she said.
"Why are you following me?Don't you have a mom or dad?Do they approve of what you're doing?",Jackie questioned.The little girl shrugged.
"I don't know my dad.My mom disappeared and never came back.So,I'm just wandering around until I find a new mom.",she explained.
Jackie stayed motionless and speechless for a long moment.But before she could find her voice,her name was called.
Jackie turned to see Kristina standing there holding her hands up in question.
Jackie looked back,but once again,the little girl was gone.
Jackie sighed and stood up walking over to Kristina.
"What were you doing?",Kristina asked.
"Nothing.Just getting some air.Let's get back inside.",Jackie said and walked past Kristina in deep thought.

As Jackie sat on her bed hearing music,she thought of the little girl.
Could she be telling the truth?About finding a new mom.
Is she even real?
Both annoyed and frustrated,she jumped off of her bed and made her way to her mirror.She stared at herself for a long moment,before she noticed a little girl on her bed.
She sighed and turned around.
"Are you going to keep popping our of nowhere and then go,POOF,gone?",Jackie asked.
"Maybe.",the little girl said.
"How old are you?"
"I am 8 years old.My birthday is the 15th of June.",she said.
"Your name?"
"I am Bonita.",she replied.
"Yes,you are pretty but what's your name?",Jackie asked once more.
"No,My name is Bonita.It means Beautiful.",Bonita answered.
"Oh,sorry.That's a pretty cool name,though.So,are you real or my imagination?",Jackie asked.
"I'm real.Just not normal.",she said crossing her legs.
"Well,what are you?No offense.",Jackie said walking up closer to the girl.
"I can't tell you.You'll get scared of me.",Bonita answered.
"Fair enough.I probably will.",Jackie said with a shrug.She pulled up her computer chair in front of Bonita and sat down.
"So,any reason you keep following me around?",Jackie asked.
"You look like a good mommy.",Bonita said with a adorable smile.Jackie began to laugh making Bonita's smile go away.
"You can't be serious!",Jackie laughed.
Bonita stayed quiet,staring at Jackie.
"Oh,wait,you are.",Jackie said stopping immediately.She cleared her throat in embarassment.
"Why are you laughing?",Bonita asked.
"I can't be your mom.I'm only 17.I haven't even finished high school.I don't know who or what you are.",Jackie blurted out.
"But none of that matterd.All you needs to do is love me and care for me.",Bonita said.
"Look,I'm sorry.But you picked the wrong person to ask.",Jackie murmured looking down.
After Bonita didn't answer for a long time,she looked to see Bonita was gone.
Jackie sighed and ran her fingers through her hair in frustration.
Exactly what is happening to her?

A Thursday but Jackie felt school was the last place she wanted to go to.
She simply got dressed in some ripped jeans,a shirt that went down her shoulders,some old boots,and her hair down.
"Why aren't you in school?",her mother asked her as she entered the kitchen.
"I can afford to miss a day,mom.I'm going to go around the neighborhood.I'll see you later.",Jackie said grabbing an apple and making her way out.
As she walked around the neighborhood,she saw a couple neighbors watering their gardens.A few mothers taking their babies out for air.Some kids playing jump rope or tag.
She took the last bite of her apple,but at the same time,she tripped on a crack an her apple went flying.
She kept her balance and looked for the apple.
With a loud thump,it hit the back of a man's head.
Her eyes widened and she froze on spot.
The man turned and she quickly turned away starting to walk as far,but calmly
"You!"
Caught.
Jackie turned and smiled nervously.
The guy walked towards her,his face mean and scary.
She gulped and quietly,she prayed to herself.She stopped once he reached her.
"Did you just throw that apple at me?",he asked.
She kept her eyes from him and shook her head.
"No,I did not.I did see some girl run around the block.She looked pretty scared.",Jackie lied.
"Look at me!",he demanded.Jackie jumped and her eyes went to him.
And she stared in awe.
He was so beautiful.
Mocha skin,with soft-looking pink lips.Dark hair,with matching dark eyes that allured her.
She bit her lip looking him up and down.
Tall,and muscular.
Could a guy be any more perfect?
"Hello?!"
She jumped looking back up at his face again.
"Sorry.I really am.I tripped and the thing went flying out of my hand!If I could,I would go back in time and stop it from happening.",Jackie quickly said holding her hands tightly in front of her.
He stared at her for a long moment,before he finally sighed.
"Alright,whatever.",he said looking away.
Then she noticed the familiarity of his face.Of his height.His body type.
"Can I ask what your name is?",she asked.
"Why?",he asked.
"You look kinda familiar.My name is Jackie Swan.",she said holding out her hand.
"Jackie Swan?As in Jacqueline Swan?",he asked.She smiled.
"Yeah.I just moved here.Well,I moved back.I was born here but I moved when I was 13.So,I moved back.",she explained.
"Alright?My name is Sam.",he said.
"Did I know you before?You look really familiar.",she said.
"You can say that.I used to live next to you.",he said with a shrug.
A with a rush,everything was thrown back into her head.
"Holy crap!I thought I knew you!Sam Black!",she said pointing.He bit his lip and grabbed her finger bring it away from her face.
"Yeah.",he simply said.
"Wait.But you're not as I remembered.You were always more happy.More hyper.",she said crossing her arms.
"Yeah.But something happened.",he said shoving his hands in his pockets.
"What?",she asked in curiousity.
"You left."
Sign up to rate and review this story