Categories > Original > Drama > Vampires Of The Past

Chapter Four

by _Kira_ 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-30 - Updated: 2011-01-31 - 855 words

0Unrated
"So,you ready for tomorrow?",Kristina asked.Jackie looked to her in question.She had been half-asleep the entire day.
Thankfully,school was about to end.
"What?",Jackie asked.
"Tomorrow.All of our plans.",Kristina said in shock.Jackie sighed and rolled her eyes.
Right.Their plans.
Jackie tried to conceal the memory of Kirstina being this annoying.
"Sorry,I can't go.",Jackie said.
"What?!",Kristian yelled earning a few stares.Jackie quickly thought of the excuse.
"I'm sorry,Kristina.I came down with something.",Jackie said quickly and began coughing into her arm.Kristina gave a disgusted look and moved a bit away from Jackie.
"Ew!Forget the plans.I'll go with someone else.You just stay home and get better.",Kristina said and turned away.
Jackie smiled to her and pretended to continue coughing.
Soon the bell rang,and Jackie practically ran for her life away from school to home.

"Hi!"
Jackie looked up as she entered her room.Bonita sat on her bed licking a lollipop.
"Oh,hi,Bonita.",Jackie said catching her breath and threw her bag aside.
"Your mom and dad went to work.I found this lollipop on the counter and it looked good.",Bonita said.
"Yes,it does.",Jackie agreed sitting beside her.
"Jackie,we go to the park!",Bonita screamed making Jackie jump.
"Why do you want to go to the park suddenly?",Jackie asked now trying to keep herself from having a heart attack.
"I saw kids playing there.I want to play there.",Bonita said.
"Well,I guess we can go.",Jackie said with a shrug.
"Yay!Come on!",Bonita said and jumped off the bed,suddenly disappearing.
Jackie looked around.
"Jackie!"
Wait!Jackie ran to the window to see Bonita outside jumping and waving the lollipop at her.
"She really has to stop doing that.",Jackie muttered hurrying downstairs.
Once she was outside,Bonita grabbed her and pulled her towards the park in a run.
When they got there,Bonita ran to the slide and joined the kids.
Jackie sat down on the bench once again catching her breath,but watched Bonita with content.
She watched as Bonita giggled going down the slide.
How can such a happy little girl lose her mother so quickly?
As Jackie thought this,Bonita caught sight of Sam.
He was walked down the sidewalk away from the park.
She giggled and ran towards him.
"Hi!"
Sam stopped and turned to see the little girl before him licking a lollipop.
"Umm,hi,little person.I have to go.",he said and turned to leave,but she was suddenly in front of him.
"Wait,can you play with me?",she asked.
"Look,strange girl,I have to be somewhere.Go play with your mommy.",he said and pushed her side walking away again.
"That was mean!"
She was suddenly in front of him again.He narrowed his eyes and bent down.
"What's your name?",he asked.
"Bonita.",she said with a smile.
"Bonita,are you a vampire?",he asked.She stopped smiling and stared at him."Well,are you?",he asked once more.
"How do you know?",she whispered.He glared her down makign her a bit scared.
"Because I am one too.And if you do not get out of my way,I will bite your pretty little head off.",Sam said.Suddenly,fangs appeared and his eyes went bright red.
Bonita gulped and stepped back a bit.
"Ah!",she screamed and disappeared.
Sam scoffed and stood up straight looking for the girl.He saw her in front of a young women screaming and jumping around.
He narrowed his eyes and looked closer.
Jackie?!
"What are you talking about?",Jackie asked.Bonita had run to her yelling about a scary man.
"That guy said he was going to bite my head off!",Bonita cried.
Suddenly,she saw Sam running over to them.Bonita looked and screamed again.She disappeared and was suddenly hugging Jackie from behind.
"Sam?",Jackie asked.
"Jackie,hey.Is this your kid?",Sam asked.
"Kinda.Are you the one that scared her?",Jackie asked standing up straight.
"No,of course not.Some guy did and I scared him off.",Sam said laughing nervously.
"No,you-",but Bonita stopped as she earned a glare from Sam.
"Jackie,is she your kid?You're her mom?",Sam asked.
Jackie's eyes went wide and she quickly starting to shake her head.
"No!No,of course not!I'm just watching her.She's not mine.",Jackie quickly said.
"Oh,okay.I thought you were a vampi-",Sam stopped.
"A what?",Jackie asked.
"Nothing.I have to go.Tell the little munchkin I said your welcome.Bye.",Sam said and quickly hurried away.
Jackie narrowed her eyes and turned to Bonita.
"What's a munchkin?",Bonita asked.
"I'll tell you later.Why don't you go and play some more?",Jackie said.Bonita nodded and appeared at the slide again.
Jackie sat down and watched as Sam went around the corner and was then gone.
Was he going to say what Jackie thought he was going to say?
Was he actually going to say vampire?
Sign up to rate and review this story